Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    do what they want with their bodies, why they were criticizing the man that didn't helped the black kids that drowned during the Sandy hurricane?

http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2012/1...ountry-of.html

Do you believe women are the only ones who have the right to not risk their bodies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    courage is free and but for the booing, so is cowardice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boos are free, too.

welcome to the political forum, russellgoat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do what they want with their bodies, why they [weren't assumed-RG] criticizing the man that didn't helped the black kids that drowned during the Sandy hurricane?

http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2012/1...ountry-of.html

Do you believe women are the only ones who have the right to not risk their bodies?
    Not really sure this is a "progressive" question, but I believe there was a thread on this when it originally happened.

By your own links, no white person knew about it, until after the children were long gone out of her SUV.

http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/...sons_away.html

What did happen was that a bunch of people didn't accept a black woman into their house, which was ty.

The premise of your question is a bit moot, since no one was there with her, but her, and we don't know if anyone actually saw this happen and didn't help our not.

Read past the headlines.

I would, though, think anyone who wouldn't try to help a drowning child is a coward, regardless of color, and if someone showed up on my door, I would help them, and think less of anyone who didn't.

Not sure if that helps.

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not really sure this is a "progressive" question, but I believe there was a thread on this when it originally happened.

By your own links, no white person knew about it, until after the children were long gone out of her SUV.

http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/...sons_away.html

What did happen was that a bunch of people didn't accept a black woman into their house, which was ty.

The premise of your question is a bit moot, since no one was there with her, but her, and we don't know if anyone actually saw this happen and didn't help our not.

Read past the headlines.

I would, though, think anyone who wouldn't try to help a drowning child is a coward, regardless of color, and if someone showed up on my door, I would help them, and think less of anyone who didn't.

Not sure if that helps.
    Shaming somebody over their choice to keep their body healthy is not very progressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timely bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The premise of this thread is all wrong, regardless of what's the backstory...

If the OP refers to the right to privacy as established under Roe vs Wade, well, you don't have to be a progressive to be afforded that right.

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The premise of this thread is all wrong, regardless of what's the backstory...

If the OP refers to the right to privacy as established under Roe vs Wade, well, you don't have to be a progressive to be afforded that right.
    Well, it was mostly progressives, the defenders over the rights over your body, shaming this guy for not putting his life in risk, even accussing him of racism for something black people with a sense of self-preservation wouldn't have done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Analogy failure

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a massive group of people is so this, then why did a small group of people who are also this do that?

- Politics for Dummies
    Last edited by Spurminator; 04-02-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Thread Information