Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Peyton was overthrowing balls last week vs Pittsburg, at least when his receivers were not dropping it. 7 drops at least. This would tend to make me think either his health is back and/or the HGH dosages are working.
    They got together enough in the 4th along with Pittsburgs rbs fumble to get the win.
    Denver D was solid when it mattered.

Cheating Pattycakes got by KC with some solid play and the usual complete strategy brain farts by opposing coach.
    Andy "What is a Timeout for" Reid took all the drama out of the end of the game.
    Edelman is back, that most def helps with Brady on timing routes.
    Gronkowski injury seems fine, a tough cover for anyone.

So here we are.

Who you got?

Fivehead wants this game badly. I would rather see him calling the plays then Kubiak.

I think Denvers butterfingered receivers get it together just in time.

26 - 20 Denver in game that comes down to 4th qtr and is in question all the way.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ware needs to put Brady on his ass

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pats by 2+ TDs

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    20-17 Denver

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This should be an easy Pats win, Brady will out play Manning. Belichick divising a sheme to off set that pass rush while Kubiak gets out coached.

Pats 24 Denver 13

Denver Broncos defensive end Antonio Smith did his part in raising the level of pregame rhetoric to trash-talking proportions ahead of Sunday’s AFC Championship Game by refusing to dispute the notion that Tom Brady is a crybaby.
    Smith reportedly was asked point blank if the New England Patriots signal-caller is in fact a crybaby during an interview with Colorado’s The Gazette. His response certainly indicated he believes that to be the case.

“That would be an accurate statement. I’ve never seen any quarterback look to the referee right after he gets sacked more than Brady,” Smith said, per The Gazette, by way of Eye on Football. “Every time he gets sacked he looks at the ref like, ‘You see him sack me? Was that supposed to happen? He did it a little hard. Please throw a 15-yard penalty on him. Get him fined.'”
    Whether or not Smith’s characterization of Brady is an accurate one, he nevertheless finds many positive qualities in his upcoming opponent, as he went on to refer to Brady as “automatic.”
    Smith then proceeded to pay Brady another compliment, albeit a backhanded one.
    “He’s not going to rattle just because you hit him hard. I’ve tried over the years,” Smith said. “That’s what D-linemen think: ‘The harder you hit the quarterback, the better it will make it on the secondary.’
    “With Brady, he’s a great compe or. You know it’s coming. He’s going to cry about getting hit, but he’s going to take the hit and keep going.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartandhp

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Can`t see Denver scoring 2 TDs on offense.

Boston reporter on radio today noting how Kansas City did get Brady to make bad tosses, but then failed 3Xs to hang on to the would-be INT. Thinks Denver can do the same and will hold on to ball.
    He picked Denver by one.

Hope he is not surrounded by Pats on the way to his car.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Good thread Fabbs. Cheatriots should be considered the favorites but I believe Broncos can win it. Might take a miracle.
    Last edited by HI-FI; 01-23-2016 at 05:37 AM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    so much butthurt in this thread.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm gonna need Patriots here just in case the Cardinals get thru. I could not trust Denver in such a realization.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I think Broncos win this one

No way Pats win in Denver

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This is tricky game to have a bet on. Denver defense is great, but Manning can`t throw . They are due to 5 FG, because of defense (short field) and solid running game. Manning wont throw in open field, he`ll just manage the game, throwing short and safe.

Brady have all his weapons back and ready, but Patriots have no running game, and this pass happy offense with all that pressure that Denver can apply, and banged up offensive line. They`ve lost Mayo, other LB are banged up, running game and long possesion can hurt them in the long run. And you have to give 3 points to Denver

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    And betting under is just pussy bet to go

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Not really Broncos/Pats related...

But, every time I hear Merill Hoge say, "We got a seal here, a seal here, and an alley here" I die a little bit inside.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    lol anthem

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pats win the toss again???

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brady almost threw a pick

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Pats win the toss again???
    Didn't see it, but don't they ALWAYS defer to the 2nd half if they do win?

Grady almost grounded it for an INT ala Dodgers

Brady almost threw a pick

WTF was that pass?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Too easy...

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    All we need now is to injure Gronk :-D

Thread Information