Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    - Carolina has the #1 scoring offense in the league this year
    - They have faced the 25th toughest schedule (https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ran...ength-by-other)

Denver has the #4 scoring defense (#1 yardage) and has had the 5th toughest schedule

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Ya, I've been posting there for the past few weeks(have had a membership for years, though), but I'm constantly attacked for saying anything anti-Manning or pro-Cam/Carolina..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    - Carolina has the #1 scoring offense in the league this year
    - They have faced the 25th toughest schedule (https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ran...ength-by-other)

Denver has the #4 scoring defense (#1 yardage) and has had the 5th toughest schedule
    That's the 1 thing giving me some hope here...that and the fact that everyone assumes its going to be so easy must take a ton of pressure off Peyton this time around. Either way I'm still glad to be back in the Superbowl. Its an exciting feels

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I really hope that Manning pulls this off. I can't stand Newton.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    17–13 Panthers

Don't think Cam will run and dab all over this defense. They're too good, from the nose tackle all the way to the corners.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    17–13 Panthers

Don't think Cam will run and dab all over this defense. They're too good, from the nose tackle all the way to the corners.
    I hope its a good game too...not like the Hawks game..that was awful to watch

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Seriously if Carolina will go like they`ve already won, they are ed. Denver is capable to hold on early lead. Carolina should go, set the tone of the game like they did against Seahawks and Arizona.

Manning is probably good for half game of throwing. He barely took a shot with pass attempt in 2nd half of Patriots game.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Seriously if Carolina will go like they`ve already won, they are ed. Denver is capable to hold on early lead. Carolina should go, set the tone of the game like they did against Seahawks and Arizona.
    Fine analysis.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    the haters

Cam is awesome, he is having fun; the haters want to be like Cam

They are fighting and I'm dancing

Yep.

I find it difficult to dislike someone enjoying his craft so much.

Lot of noise about whether Manning and his receivers will connect.

How well is Carolina set up to stop the Denver run?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Lol....I'm not clicking that link but again, well done.

You sir still win.

take carolina to cover...........big.

take carolina to cover...........big.
    More power to you if you win, but I don't sense any sure thing here.
    Carolina favored? Of course.

But if Denver can run and Fivehead and his butterfinger receivers can connect enough thus keep Cam off the field....

Don't get me wrong, I see the potential for Carolina to roll.
    If Fivehead and receivers suck, it's ca ching money on Carolina.

The donkeys have 0% chance. Panthers defense is to in' fast,,,they remind of the Cowgirls against the Bills in the Super Bowl. Every time a Bills player would touch the ball on offense, there were 3 dallas defenders right there to meet him,,,,

Any team that can lay 31 on the seahawks and 49 on the cards,,,,look out.
    They are on another level right now. They really let up in the 2nd half of that Seattle game too, they could have scored over 40 IMO.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'd really prefer Denver here. The long view is my aim. Having Carolina win it now would jade them next season. I need them to be strong, hungry, angry next season to stymie the Cardinals should it come to that.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    This game is going to be over by he 3rd quarter tbh, media won't talk about how weak the AFC was after all the injuries the last few weeks. Broncos barely scraped by against wounded teams with lucky plays at mile high that would have lost at an away field Those rushing schemes that put Tom's ass on the ground would leave them vulnerable to huge running gains by Stewart and Newton, and our offensive line is near the damn of the top of the nfl. Oh and five head trying to sling against our defense

casual fans are eating up their D because they ass blasted Tom with a max cover rush 4 scheme, which if used against Carolina would probably let us put up 400+ yards of offense and dominate time of possession
    Stop it pls

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Both teams are obviously on the road.

Carolina averaged 30 points a game on the road in 2015, Denver....22.

I can't find anything that doesn't favor Carolina in this "spot".

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Both teams are obviously on the road.

Carolina averaged 30 points a game on the road in 2015, Denver....22.

I can't find anything that doesn't favor Carolina in this "spot".
    !!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Let's do this amigo.

I'll tke the Panthers to win and cover the opening line (the one I bet) you can have Denver, ok? 60 days self bannishment, so ya got balls Alex?

The donkeys have 0% chance. Panthers defense is to in' fast,,,they remind of the Cowgirls against the Bills in the Super Bowl. Every time a Bills player would touch the ball on offense, there were 3 dallas defenders right there to meet him,,,,
    Another prediction by this got.

I said it a few weeks ago,,,watch out for those Steelers,,,they can beat Cincy and Denver,,they already have this year.
    At what point did I say I was a Steeler fan?,,,sounds like youre a biased Steeler hater like Raven,,,,Don't bet with your hearts,,,,

Another prediction by this got.
    you ok, princess?,,,

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Avante and Hemisfair picking Carolina...about the only good thing we have on our side. Now if only Charles Barkley would pick the Panthers then its a lock.

Panthers crossing their fingers that Manning doesn't get hurt before the game,,,otherwise the donkeys have a shot. We all expect(know) choke Manning will get throttled again and be the LeBron James of the NFL,,,,

Thread Information