Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ^^^Wonder what the real report on Osweiller injury is? His knee was jacked up.

Kubiak way too conservative to pull Fivehead if he is sucking. But that would be a trip if Osweiller came in and moved the team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante and Hemisfair picking Carolina...about the only good thing we have on our side. Now if only Charles Barkley would pick the Panthers then its a lock.
    Why not go to that thread about predicting the playoffs, ok?

I went 8-2, so why act stupid? And my ATS picks plus $1000.

So why the bull ?

How about some facts, ok little one?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...41#post8388941

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Let's do this amigo.

I'll tke the Panthers to win and cover the opening line (the one I bet) you can have Denver, ok? 60 days self bannishment, so ya got balls Alex?
    Please stop suggesting "self banishment" bets with people. You haven't honored a single bet you've made in the 4 years you've posted on this site and EVERYONE that posts here knows it.

Just stop.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Gonna need a D/ST score or an 80 yard CJ anderson run. I think it'll be low scoring

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Please stop suggesting "self banishment" bets with people. You haven't honored a single bet you've made in the 4 years you've posted on this site and EVERYONE that posts here knows it.

Just stop.
    Here ya are yet again doing absolutely nothing but.....AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE....ha~~~~~~

Get over Avante, ok ya little ?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why not go to that thread about predicting the playoffs, ok?

I went 8-2, so why act stupid? And my ATS picks plus $1000.

So why the bull ?

How about some facts, ok little one?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...41#post8388941
    You are a shameless liar.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Here ya are yet again doing absolutely nothing but.....AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE....ha~~~~~~

Get over Avante, ok ya little ?
    You're so tough....here....anonymous....on the Internet.

Super tough.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So ya can't read? There my picks are staring at ya.

Stupid, that thread is about...SU....picks, ok dummy? Yep, 8-2.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're so tough....here....anonymous....on the Internet.

Super tough.
    Dude, talk football and stop worrying about Avante, ok?

rooting for manning. carolina seems like they're gonna win though...

Post Count
    So ya can't read? There my picks are staring at ya.

Stupid, that thread is about...SU....picks, ok dummy? Yep, 8-2.

You know this and I know this. You can stop with the wagers you never put up.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

You know this and I know this. You can stop with the wagers you never put up.
    I'll go slow, you can do this little guy.

In that thread about PICK THE WINNER...I went 8-2. Now what about don't you get? Dude, my picks are in thart thread, ok?

Just how damn stupid are you?

THAT HAD NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH................................ATS WAGERING..........ok ya re ed ?

When it comes to ATS wagering I;m at plus $1000 for 2015 and will lay the 4.5 with Carolina 550 to win 500.

Dude, do you just not understand any of this?
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...99#post8402899

Post Count
    Ok...

It's real simple....Belichick/Brady over Kubiak/Manning. Will lay the 3 110 to win 100. If I lose that's it for the day. I don't like the weather situation in Carolina and that field. But, if I win then it, I will lay the 3 and back the Panthers 110 to win 100.

Currently plus $1010.

Never lost so many plays by less than 3 in my life, or in the last 30 seconds. Stupid I'm at plus $1000, ok? And like I mentioned if you're real worried about this check out my 2014 record, plus $2100, ok???

And you somehow only lost 10 bucks...

LIAR...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok...

It's real simple....Belichick/Brady over Kubiak/Manning. Will lay the 3 110 to win 100. If I lose that's it for the day. I don't like the weather situation in Carolina and that field. But, if I win then it, I will lay the 3 and back the Panthers 110 to win 100.

Currently plus $1010.

Never lost so many plays by less than 3 in my life, or in the last 30 seconds. Stupid I'm at plus $1000, ok? And like I mentioned if you're real worried about this check out my 2014 record, plus $2100, ok???

And you somehow only lost 10 bucks...

LIAR...
    My God you're an idiot, wow~~~~~~~~

Pay attention stupid.

I played NE/Carolina, ok ya with me dummy? I lost 110 with NE but won 100 with Carolina...ok, now do the math ya dumb , ok?

Is this little for real? Notice I'm all he does, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed ya FINALLY figured out that my 8-2 was....SU.

Stupid, do you really think I think I could fool anyone here, come oh guy you really that far gone?

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

Pay attention stupid.

I played NE/Carolina, ok ya with me dummy? I lost 110 with NE but won 100 with Carolina...ok, now do the math ya dumb , ok?

Stupid, do you really think I think I could fool anyone here, come oh guy you really that far gone?
    Dude why is your posting style like a 13 year old girl? You sound like a huge emotional got tbh. Calm down...its just a message board filled mostly by section 8 people.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude why is your posting style like a 13 year old girl? You sound like a huge emotional got tbh. Calm down...its just a message board filled mostly by section 8 people.
    I like facts, not into little s like you lying about things. Deal in facts and it's all good, ok? Start lying and we will have a problem, ok?

Be cool and keep it real, act like a punk kid and I'll treat you/anyone like one, ok?

Post Count

Pay attention stupid.

So where did you post you played Carolina?

Ok...

Currently plus $1010.

Its NOT in the above.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Ok...

Currently plus $1010.

Its NOT in the above.
    I talked about taking Carolina if the weather wasn't a factor. Well it wasn't but I didn't know about the weather until game time by then I was at a bar with no computerbas I mentioned. I made the call from there.

Now if I'd never talked about the play that would be different. But I did. Truth be known I'm actually up over 1800, but those plays were never talked about here.

Dude, why do you wory S000000000000000000000 damn much about me. I won plus $2100 right here in 2014 and even without that play would be up $900 in 2015.. So what's your problem?

Dude, why not talk football instead of crying around about me?

Now pay attention, ok?

I have Carolina - 4.5 (called it in the second the line came out) and will play 550 to win 500.

Now don't mess that up and act like you don't understand, ok stupid? , you can't even figure what,...SU...means.

If Fivehead is obviously sucking, put Ossweiler in?

It won't happen.
    Kubiak won't have the nads. (Altho to his credit, he did it earlier in the year and it worked.)
    Elway too sentimental towards Manning to order Kubiak to do it.

Would you do it if it's 14 - 0 Cats after Manning threw two horrific picks?
    Not talking about butterfingers. Don't call receiver drop INTs. They aren't. Not my problem lame NFL statistics lag a century behind.

Post Count
    I talked about taking Carolina if the weather wasn't a factor. Well it wasn't but I didn't know about the weather until game time by then I was at a bar with no computerbas I mentioned. I made the call from there.

Now if I'd never talked about the play that would be different. But I did. Truth be known I'm actually up over 1800, but those plays were never talked about here.

Dude, why do you wory S000000000000000000000 damn much about me. I won plus $2100 right here in 2014 and even without that play would be up $900 in 2015.. So what's your problem?

Dude, why not talk football instead of crying around about me?

Now pay attention, ok?

I have Carolina - 4.5 (called it in the second the line came out) and will play 550 to win 500.

Now don't mess that up and act like you don't understand, ok stupid? , you can't even figure what,...SU...means.
    Well of course we all believe you.
    Who the do you make straight up bets against when there are clear favorites? The voices in your head?
    And then you have the gall to put this crap in YOUR betting thread like it will go away.

Everyone sees what you do. You hope people won't read your betting totals closely. I get it. There are a lot of posters who have given up trifling with you. I just had no idea you were such a blatant liar.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Broncos bus got into an accident...wtf man

http://nypost.com/2016/02/03/broncos...first-thought/

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well of course we all believe you.
    Who the do you make straight up bets against when there are clear favorites? The voices in your head?
    And then you have the gall to put this crap in YOUR betting thread like it will go away.

Everyone sees what you do. You hope people won't read your betting totals closely. I get it. There are a lot of posters who have given up trifling with you. I just had no idea you were such a blatant liar.
    When you post..SU...you aren't tying to fool anyone idiot, ok?

And did I not take Carolina to cover? Did I no mention the weather? Now think stupid, ok?

Post Count
    When you post..SU...you aren't tying to fool anyone idiot, ok?

And did I not take Carolina to cover? Did I no mention the weather? Now think stupid, ok?
    No you did not take Carolina to cover based on your post that I have reposted numerous times.
    Nowhere did you say you took Carolina. You said you did with the boyz. Like we believe you.

Read your own post AGAIN.

Post Count

Ok...

Currently plus $1010.

Its NOT in the above.
    And yet Again...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No you did not take Carolina to cover based on your post that I have reposted numerous times.
    Nowhere did you say you took Carolina. You said you did with the boyz. Like we believe you.

Read your own post AGAIN.
    Just how damn dumb are you?

Stupid, you can't read?

Thread Information