Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That's including all the points Vinatieri and the defense put up. I was only talking about the offense's production.

Fivehead chokedPERIOD as usual. The rest of the team just stepped up and carried his ass. As Dale says: "he's a loser in the winners' circle; it happens."
    "The pts Vinatieri put up" I guess Adam was the one making the passes and getting the carries to get into field goal position

Under that reasoning, I would like to know how many pts per game Brady put up on his first couple of championships.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's including all the points Vinatieri and the defense put up. I was only talking about the offense's production.

Fivehead chokedPERIOD as usual. The rest of the team just stepped up and carried his ass. As Dale says: "he's a loser in the winners' circle; it happens."
    Just how ing stupid are you little guy? Do you know anything at all about the NFL?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Just checked, under Clipper Nation's reasoning, in 2001 Brady put up a laughable 4.6 pts per game. I knew it was going to be bad but I never thought it was going to be this bad, damn.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Seriously though, is that the least a QB ever had to do to win a championship?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    In 2003, Brady and his offense put up 14 ppg. Still less than the 16.3 Clipper Nation laughs about.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just checked, under Clipper Nation's reasoning, in 2001 Brady put up a laughable 4.6 pts per game. I knew it was going to be bad but I never thought it was going to be this bad, damn.
    Clipper Nation is so far gone he thinks Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton and Russell Wilson needs a RB.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Imagine Manning with the Patriots. The NFL would have finally gotten its undisputed GOAT.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Imagine Manning with the Patriots. The NFL would have finally gotten its undisputed GOAT.
    The bottom line is that Peyton, Brady, Favre, Marino, Montana, Big Ben, Brees, Warren Moon, Otto Graham, Johnny Unitas are/were fantastic QB's, amazing. Then we have little punk ass kids in hiding on the internet acting ing re ed like this Clipper Nation punk. And it's sad to have to watch the stupidity. No clue at all about the actual game.

Manning on the Pats all these years would have done what Brady has done.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Manning on the Pats all these years would have done what Brady has done.
    Probably more, tbh. Specially in the earlier years.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's pretty well-known that Brady was a game manager at that point in his career. It wasn't until 2006ish that he became a truly elite franchise guy in earnest.

Peyton stans' only defense for their boy's failures is to bring up Brady. It's like how Kirby stans obsess over LeBron and Duncan instead of owning up to how overrated their favorite player is.

Post Count
    He was racking up one-and-dones and playoff meltdowns with stacked teams in Indy and Denver, don't see how it would be any different in New England.

Post Count
    "The pts Vinatieri put up" I guess Adam was the one making the passes and getting the carries to get into field goal position

Under that reasoning, I would like to know how many pts per game Brady put up on his first couple of championships.
    Funny how Peyton stans credit Vinatieri for Brady's first three rings, but don't want the same logic to apply to Fivehead's ring. Vinatieri pretty much won the Colts a playoff game by himself that year against the Ravens

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Funny how Peyton stans credit Vinatieri for Brady's first three rings, but don't want the same logic to apply to Fivehead's ring. Vinatieri pretty much won the Colts a playoff game by himself that year against the Ravens
    Such a re ed alt.

ive always given Vinaitieri credit. Brady needed him for three and Manning needed him for one, especially against the Ravens in '06. That game belongs on Vinaitieri's highlight reel as much as what he did for Brady.

Even in '06, Manning was and is still the only qb to get past the top 3 defenses for a SB ring, so of course his stats wouldn't look great.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's pretty well-known that Brady was a game manager at that point in his career. It wasn't until 2006ish that he became a truly elite franchise guy in earnest.

Peyton stans' only defense for their boy's failures is to bring up Brady. It's like how Kirby stans obsess over LeBron and Duncan instead of owning up to how overrated their favorite player is.
    You really do need to do your homework amigo, ok?

Look at Brady's 2005 season ok rookie, it was far better thsn his 2006, ok?

Sheesh!!!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The sad thing is you're serious about all that stupidity, wow~~~~~~

Post Count
    Such a re ed alt.

ive always given Vinaitieri credit. Brady needed him for three and Manning needed him for one, especially against the Ravens in '06. That game belongs on Vinaitieri's highlight reel as much as what he did for Brady.

Even in '06, Manning was and is still the only qb to get past the top 3 defenses for a SB ring, so of course his stats wouldn't look great.
    I'm neither re ed nor an alt. Fivehead was carriedPERIOD

He was racking up one-and-dones and playoff meltdowns with stacked teams in Indy and Denver, don't see how it would be any different in New England.
    You can't seriously put the db's meltdown vs the Ravens on Fivehead.
    That game was won.
    I don't care what Five did/did not do in OT.
    Game was won in regulation.
    A Bellicheat db simply would not happen.

Of course the Patriots playoff record before and after Cameragate is purely coincidental.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i'm guessing 0

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yes but Their offense matched up horribly against our defense.
    I could see a very low scoring game

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    at framing that run as Fivehead merely "not being let down by" his defense.

He threw only 3 touchdowns to 7 interceptions while putting up an anemic 16.3 points per game in the postseason that year. He was dragged kicking and screaming by the defense that yearPERIOD

Yeah he was...not gonna lie its going to take a miracle to win the SB. I'm not really huge on I wanna see Manning win 1 last time, he will always be the guy that kicked the out of my Jake Plummer Broncos back to back years. I just want the Broncos to win this year and if that means 5head gets a ring so be it.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

I'm not a Manning fan, tbh. In fact I used to root against him and in favour of Brady and the Patriots. But seeing with the years how much undeserved he got made me switch sides.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    All he would have needed to do is manufacture 4.6 pts per game to win rings. I think he could have pulled that off, tbh.

Post Count
    You can't seriously put the db's meltdown vs the Ravens on Fivehead.
    That game was won.
    I don't care what Five did/did not do in OT.
    Game was won in regulation.
    A Bellicheat db simply would not happen.
    Lame excuse. The bad luck of Moore getting torched was more than evened out by Denver getting not one but two special teams return TDs in the same game. Even after the Moore play, Fivehead still had a chance to shake it off and rally his team to the win in OT, much like Arizona did this year after Rodgers' Hail Mary. Instead, he did this:

Peyton Manning is the biggest choke artist in the history of the NFL. Even if his defense manages to drag his sorry ass to another role-player ring this year just like the Colts' defense did in '06, it still doesn't change the fact that he's the Karl Malone of football.

Post Count
    All he would have needed to do is manufacture 4.6 pts per game to win rings. I think he could have pulled that off, tbh.
    Fivehead is too much of a control freak to ever accept the game manager role that Brady had early on in his career. He either would have gotten Belichick fired and replaced by a yes-man or he would have been shipped out of town.

Thread Information