Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is a can't lose situation, either the Golden child of the media get dealt a loss on their home court or we gain a game on the Thunderefs and they move one game closer to the Clippers? I am almost resigned to barring an injury to one of their main players getting the #1 seed seems unlikely (combination of Warriors record chasing and Pop often not giving a care about seeding/streaks). That being said seeing the Warriors home undefeated streak broken would provide bliss even if it is at the hands of the Thunderefs. Which way does ST lean on this matchup? IMHO best case scenario for the Spurs is somehow the Thunder ending up on the same side of the bracket as Golden State. Even though the Clips eliminated us last year, outside of the Dubs the West team that I think has the best chance to beat the Spurs is OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is always good to see OKC lose even if it is against the golden child, but should they win; I will laugh at the "greatest thing on the planet."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs will win it at home.

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of wish Kendrick Perkins was still there if you know what I mean...Dubs will win, won't lose at home..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the Warriors winning, but like the OP said it is a win/win. I actually think it's better for the Spurs long term this season to have the Warriors continue winning and possibly burning themselves out chasing history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW will win and it doesn't matter for our sakes. We are not catching them bc Tim/Manu injury + Pop developing new guys. that said, I would like OKC to win, just bc I want to get those two teams rivalries going. There has been some trash talk among them... and it could be a bloodbath in the PO if they meet. So whatever gets them rolling. OKC does have bigs that like to score inside, and are as much about space/pace as any team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really care who wins, I just want to see what Westbrook does on the court
    Thunder aren't really in the same league as GSW. Outside Durrant and Westbrook it drops off from there. Warriors could beat teams just having Curry chuck up shots at half court all game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC will keep it close for 3 quarters and get blown out in the 4th unless Westbrook goes for 50+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope the arena explodes tbh

wait ... do I repeat myself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rooting for the Dubs, tbh...Spurs are officially done chasing the Top seed with Manu/Tim injuries..better keep OKC at bay for second seed..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rooting for the Dubs, tbh...Spurs are officially done chasing the Top seed with Manu/Tim injuries..better keep OKC at bay for second seed..
    yep unaware of the severity of Evita's injury so yep probably right, best to let the Warriors run and hide, and keep the Thunderefs at bay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Also OKC forever. Warriors will bend them over just like they did to the Cavs and us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team Westbrook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully the Warriors win. We aren't catching GS even if Ginobili was healthy. OKC has one of the toughest schedules remaining so I'm actually hoping they will fall to the fourth seed if the freaking Clippers start winning again soon. I want revenge on the Clippers in the second round, and want OKC and GS to tear each other apart in the semifinals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, whatever helps hold the 2 seed. We'll need the dubs help now with the injury situation.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before last night I'd say OKC, but after Manu's exploded testicle we need a bigger cushion over OKC, so, Worriers tbh.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs will win, and rightfully so. It's a shame they only play either other 3 times instead of 4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Torn again, head says let Warriors win, get cushion on Thunderefs but now that it is close my heart kinda wants to see Dubs home court defiled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My head says Warriors but the more I watch this game, i really want to see the warriors lose, especially at home. I get tired of all their showboating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good game imo. Kancer is a great offensive player but a defensive player. Yet he must be on the floor for OKC to have a chance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    West Nile virus or Zika Virus, tbh. But still, the Warriors have clearly devolved into my most hated team so those showboating, talking, mouthpiece-chewing pieces of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kancer Durant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder are SUCH a STUPID, UNDISCIPLINED, INCONSISTENT team. Jesus H Christ how did we ever struggle against them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh hate the warriors

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder are SUCH a STUPID, UNDISCIPLINED, INCONSISTENT team. Jesus H Christ how did we ever struggle against them?
    Ibacka was the main reason why they were a struggle for the Spurs to beat. He is a great shotblocker and the spurs tend to struggle against teams with good shotblockers along with having a great midrange jump shot. Spurs are not good at defending midrange shot and Ibacka took advantage of it.

Thread Information