Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I can fathom is he did not want his left leg exposed like it was. He then pulls it back, folds it and goes for the ball.
    He did approach it at a weird angle. It almost looks like he knew the ball was going to roll off of Ware's arm and he was re-positioning himself to go for it. Weird.

Peyton was a debacle in SB 50 too. It's just Von Miller was his Gasol.
    yeah he wasn't great, good, or average even, but I expected some fumble/pick sixes to give Carolina some momentum. Peyton's two turnovers could've been momentum changers if they wouldve been housed, but Denvers defense was so good it never felt like they lost control of the game even with Peyton trying his hardest.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

NFL players have no chill tbh, dominate an opponent and then on them after the game to boot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better but still misguided.

Why do you think the Carolina OT were getting stupid penalties?

Repeat.
    The game was NOT about QB play.
    This game will go down as one of the great defensive displays.

What QB wins that game for Carolina? Rogers, Rapelberger? Put either Manning back there and get the hearse ready.
    Almost every point he brought up was NOT about the QBs. Yes, Cam is on punt coverage. He's causing his OT to miss blocks / false start. Ted Ginn letting a ball go straight through his hands is Cam's fault for throwing too hard. Peyton did a great job not turning the ball over, except throwing it right into a D-Lineman's arms.

Denver outplayed Carolina. Peyton did not outplay Cam, but don't kid yourself that at least 25 QBs in the league couldn't have done the same thing in his shoes INCLUDING the guy sitting on the bench. Broncos would have had two Super Bowls anyway had they drafted Wilson over Osweiler.

They would not let him run the read option. He could option it to the RB, but, he wasn't permitted to keep it. And if they think that film ain't goin' to be passed around 30 times they're nuts.
    I agree with not running a QB into the ground by letting him take off during regular season games. But in the Super Bowl, you have to switch things up if your base gameplan isn't working. If you know he's not going to run with the ball, then you can overplay pass rush.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

NFL players have no chill tbh, dominate an opponent and then on them after the game to boot
    Yeah, that Talib guy said Cam "tapped out."

Kinda like what Duncan did in '13. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They didnt do anything special"

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, that Talib guy said Cam "tapped out."

Kinda like what Duncan did in '13. tee, hee.
    Reminds me of Wade ting on Dirk in the 2006 offseason. That was cold blooded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

white America was rooting for Denver last night

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They beat us down for a fortnight, 313. It was sweet retribution last nite.

White was right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I can fathom is he did not want his left leg exposed like it was. He then pulls it back, folds it and goes for the ball.
    Last night I was thinking that maybe he was too far over the ball and couldn't dive straight down. So he was backing his legs up. But after all the replays, it looks like he just didn't want to.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Last night I was thinking that maybe he was too far over the ball and couldn't dive straight down. So he was backing his legs up. But after all the replays, it looks like he just didn't want to.
    & then the big temper tantrum after he was hit late in the end zone. That was most emotion, or, effort he displayed the entire game. He could afford to then,,,it was over.

And why didn't they go for it on 4th down at that point. They stood no chance by punting. It was vanity. They did not want Denver putting another 7 points on the board. It was chicken . They go for it, a miracle takes place and they're then an onside & hail Mary from a lock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They beat us down for a fortnight, 313. It was sweet retribution last nite.

White was right.
    That's racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The reciprocal is actually true. Blacks are notorious for openly supporting any black person in any role over any white person in the same role, solely because they present themselves as being black. You'd be hard pressed to find any black male outside the Denver fan base who wasn't riding Newton's fig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & then the big temper tantrum after he was hit late in the end zone. That was most emotion, or, effort he displayed the entire game. He could afford to then,,,it was over.

And why didn't they go for it on 4th down at that point. They stood no chance by punting. It was vanity. They did not want Denver putting another 7 points on the board. It was chicken . They go for it, a miracle takes place and they're then an onside & hail Mary from a lock.
    You could see the give up in him after his first fumble though. He just thought he won it all already, no need to do it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come no one blames the officiating in these games? That first incomplete pass challege, I felt was a completion. It was close, but I thought he had control of the ball as did the retired official. It's because there's no fouls and no free throws. If the opposing team got to kick a 1pt field goal from the 50 on a personal foul, that would make it more of an official controlled outcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop trying to reason with people that don't understand football. No QB beats that defense unless you have three pro bowl caliber linemen (contain pass rush ... insane depth behind Miller and Ware) and two receiving threats (could focus on taking out Olsen). I guess Brady sucks too after the Denver D destroyed him.

Rivera should have adjusted the game plan and run a LOT more draws / read option to slow down over penetration.

Carolina got killed by stupid penalties before the snap - something like 6 of them.

The Cotchery catch was a big no call, and the missed FG changed play calling down stretch - could have kept it a one score game.
    So, I'm guessing you know lots about football then, right? Your superior knowledge of the Denver dline and LBs... that means you put about 5 large on Denver to win, right?

No?

Then shut the up with your revisionist 20/20 hindsight. Denver was an underdog in the game. Meaning the oddsmakers in Vegas thought that Cam would be able to overcome Denver's D. But you're a smart guy, you knew better, that's why you're rich now, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come no one blames the officiating in these games? That first incomplete pass challege, I felt was a completion. It was close, but I thought he had control of the ball as did the retired official. It's because there's no fouls and no free throws. If the opposing team got to kick a 1pt field goal from the 50 on a personal foul, that would make it more of an official controlled outcome.
    I think just as much of a factor is the ability of an officiating crew in the NBA to take a player completely out of his game. Spot 2 quick fouls on any player in the first half and suddenly the entire complexion of the game has changed. Curry or Leonard picking up 2 fouls in the first quarter means the other team has a massive advantage. Short of throwing a player out, NFL refs can't do anything of the sort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he's a 26 year old punk. When the season was going his way and he was doing all his shucking and jiving...media said it was OK because he's got at ude...he's leading this team. that disappeared pretty damn quick last night. He should have been on the sidelines trying to pump his team up. instead...we saw a chicken crybaby that in the end, decided to pick up his toys and go home. or rather, stare at the toy laying on the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's a 26 year old punk. When the season was going his way and he was doing all his shucking and jiving...media said it was OK because he's got at ude...he's leading this team. that disappeared pretty damn quick last night. He should have been on the sidelines trying to pump his team up. instead...we saw a chicken crybaby that in the end, decided to pick up his toys and go home. or rather, stare at the toy laying on the ground.
    Agree on the 4th down. Didn't understand that at all. Also the clock management at the end of the 1st half. Burning the time outs and not getting to the line. Not leaving one for a possible FG and forcing any plays to be run to the sidelines.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The SS, with the in-a-nuts goods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just find it funny that somehow DEN won with their offense doing nothing, but when it comes to CAM, it was "he didn't have help".

CAR defense did an amazing job - it was the offense that screwed up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just find it funny that somehow DEN won with their offense doing nothing, but when it comes to CAM, it was "he didn't have help".

CAR defense did an amazing job - it was the offense that screwed up.
    And their offense did the job. That final pass was a flash of genius. They knew the DB would grab.

It was a great decision by Denver and the delivery was equally brilliant. Uncatchable doesn't apply to holding, that's why it was sent uncatchable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The reciprocal is actually true. Blacks are notorious for openly supporting any black person in any role over any white person in the same role, solely because they present themselves as being black. You'd be hard pressed to find any black male outside the Denver fan base who wasn't riding Newton's fig.
    We root for him because dirty people like you want to pigeon hole him....you as a white man root against him because of the genetic and inherent deficiencies you were born with as you see Cam compared to yourself...it happens don't be ashamed DMC....

You are what you are.....black male masculinity is etch-a-sketched into the white males psyche....there's a fascination with us there.....there's an anger, a jealousy, a denial, and a internal sexual rage that manifests itself in the form of hate....then finally there's an acceptance which manifests itself in the form of cuck behavior....

Koolaid_Man

PS: you can Google this but you wont find it as its my own brain trust ;-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah - plenty of people root for NBA or NFL teams that are predominately black. Has nothing to do with Black or White. Cam isn't the only black player on the field nor is he the first black QB with success. People love Russ Wilson. Love Tim Duncan. People like Cam/Kobe are divisive not because of their skin color, but because of their actions.

How you treat teammates, at ude, iness etc...Nothing wrong with how Cam acts when things go well. Dance away. But when things go wrong, don't cry about it and pout.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah - plenty of people root for NBA or NFL teams that are predominately black. Has nothing to do with Black or White. Cam isn't the only black player on the field nor is he the first black QB with success. People love Russ Wilson. Love Tim Duncan. People like Cam/Kobe are divisive not because of their skin color, but because of their actions.

How you treat teammates, at ude, iness etc...Nothing wrong with how Cam acts when things go well. Dance away. But when things go wrong, don't cry about it and pout.

Cam and Kobe are real men....don't ever compare them to Duncan. Who let Pop strip him down and remove his manhood.....same reason he lost 25 million because he decided to put all his trust in the white man....

There's something very invigorating about doing you and saying the media and the world...all this good guy great teammate bull is for the birds....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for when you lose. Win it all, say what you want. Lose though? You invite the watchful eyes.

You see Kobe now regretting many things he's done - that should tell you something.

Thread Information