Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And let me clarify..in no way am I advocating being a bad teammate but this weak ass mentality that DMC and DPG advocate is straight out of the Jason Collins playbook....weak men who didn't grow up with fathers or real men to teach them the difference between being a man and being female like....

So what Cam celebrates when he wins so ing what...it's part of his life experience....blacks grow up always being told we ain't or that we won't achieve amidst violence and despair in many cases....scratching and surviving.....

Whereas you White boys grow up eating arugala salads and jogging and living the life..you're never told to go get a switch off a tree so you can get your ass beat...

So leave Cam the alone....you have no idea what its like to walk that black experience so if celebrating is an outgrowth of his personality I'm ok with it....Payton Manning grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth Cam didn't so stop trying to put a square peg in a round hole when it comes to Cam...

I love his freedom if expression its awesome to see...the rest if you scary ass weak nuts just keep living your life in the shadows of what other people want you to be...that's why you will always be losers tbh.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, if it were just the fans saying things about Cam, I absolutely agree you can just chalk it up to that. But his peers, the very guys who know the truth, have no problem unloading on Cam. These aren't mad people either who lost. These are people who won letting everyone know how they feel about Cam.

That says something.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except for when you lose. Win it all, say what you want. Lose though? You invite the watchful eyes.

You see Kobe now regretting many things he's done - that should tell you something.

Kobe has nothing to regret so stop making up

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    scratching and surviving.....
    And the gd easy credit ripoffs too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe has nothing to regret so stop making up
    I'm not making stuff up at all (not that you want to have a serious conversation). You can see it and hear it in his actions. Getting closer to Shaq. Wishing he had one coach his career. Wishing he could have played with Pop. Buddying up to Celtics top brass.

He knows that despite a great career, through his own actions he left his shot at true history on the table.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look, if it were just the fans saying things about Cam, I absolutely agree you can just chalk it up to that. But his peers, the very guys who know the truth, have no problem unloading on Cam. These aren't mad people either who lost. These are people who won letting everyone know how they feel about Cam.

That says something.

Uncle Toms exist in every society..we have one sitting on the Supreme court right now....dumb ass Who hasn't made a statement during opening oral arguements in over 10 yrs while sitting in the bench.... ing pathetic..

Haters on Cam gonna hate...blacks are the worse at hating other blacks who don't walk the massa plantation line...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the gd easy credit ripoffs too.

....you caught me tip-toeing through the tulips....I didn't think anyone would catch that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And let me clarify..in no way am I advocating being a bad teammate but this weak ass mentality that DMC and DPG advocate is straight out of the Jason Collins playbook....weak men who didn't grow up with fathers or real men to teach them the difference between being a man and being female like....

So what Cam celebrates when he wins so ing what...it's part of his life experience....blacks grow up always being told we ain't or that we won't achieve amidst violence and despair in many cases....scratching and surviving.....

Whereas you White boys grow up eating arugala salads and jogging and living the life..you're never told to go get a switch off a tree so you can get your ass beat...

So leave Cam the alone....you have no idea what its like to walk that black experience so if celebrating is an outgrowth of his personality I'm ok with it....Payton Manning grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth Cam didn't so stop trying to put a square peg in a round hole when it comes to Cam...

I love his freedom if expression its awesome to see...the rest if you scary ass weak nuts just keep living your life in the shadows of what other people want you to be...that's why you will always be losers tbh.....
    That doesn't hold any water though when examined closely. Plenty of people think it's ok to celebrate. Be joyful. Dance. Be y. Who cares. But when you lose? Don't resort to being Cam. Don't pout, sulk and abandon your supposed "joy" when you lose.

Cam, by acting like Cam ironically is doing exactly what everyone expects from him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not making stuff up at all (not that you want to have a serious conversation). You can see it and hear it in his actions. Getting closer to Shaq. Wishing he had one coach his career. Wishing he could have played with Pop. Buddying up to Celtics top brass.

He knows that despite a great career, through his own actions he left his shot at true history on the table.

Just a man coming to terms with leaving the gsme....nothing more nothing less

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Toms exist in every society..we have one sitting on the Supreme court right now....dumb ass Who hasn't made a statement during opening oral arguements in over 10 yrs while sitting in the bench.... ing pathetic..

Haters on Cam gonna hate...blacks are the worse at hating other blacks who don't walk the massa plantation line...
    Nah - it's not Uncle Tom's this time. These are dudes with their own DGAF at ude (Talib) going in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That doesn't hold any water though when examined closely. Plenty of people think it's ok to celebrate. Be joyful. Dance. Be y. Who cares. But when you lose? Don't resort to being Cam. Don't pout, sulk and abandon your supposed "joy" when you lose.

Cam, by acting like Cam ironically is doing exactly what everyone expects from him.

You've never lost a Superbowl...he spoke for 3 min...he did ok

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He's made his peace, Deeps. The war is over. He's "turned." Akin to finding you have 6 months to live. You give up all the old hates and you go about putting your house in order so that you can enter your house justified. This part of his life, the only adult part he's ever known will be dead and that right soon.

He sees all that he couldn't see for 20 years. It was always there waiting patiently for him. It's never changed. He's changed.

I'm happy for him,,,that he has found this peace. I could never understand my father at the end giving up all of (our) joint hates. And we had many. I was terribly disappointed in him. 20 years later and 20 years closer I see it now. I'll fight it, but, most likely I'll follow his beat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah - it's not Uncle Tom's this time. These are dudes with their own DGAF at ude (Talib) going in.

Jealousy that's all... s can be that way when they're not getting the same shine....its a black thing you wouldn't understand

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & they don't give him credit for those "3 mins" because it doesn't fit the story. They grudge it now as noon passes, early this morning it wasn't even acknowledged.

he did ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jealousy that's all... s can be that way when they're not getting the same shine....its a black thing you wouldn't understand
    Seems like a lot of unwritten rules and excuses when the simple truth is right there. Cam isn't a bad person or football player because he celebrates and is y. The world has seen many before him and will see many after him. It's the losing stuff that bugs people.

Cam had a real chance to step forward and grow up last night. He took the low road again. He's still a great player and may very well win a Super Bowl and calm the hate down. Just doesn't do himself any favors.

He can't point the haters when he himself causes the issues and uses it as fuel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw the presser and walk out. I saw the pouting on the sidelines and falling to the ground after the holding call. Russ lost a Super Bowl in a far worse way and never came close to the Cam act.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And Kareem laid that one out when he said "that's how he wanted it". That was no subtle jab, it was an indictment.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost every point he brought up was NOT about the QBs. Yes, Cam is on punt coverage. He's causing his OT to miss blocks / false start. Ted Ginn letting a ball go straight through his hands is Cam's fault for throwing too hard. Peyton did a great job not turning the ball over, except throwing it right into a D-Lineman's arms..
    Thats why I said better.And totally agree with the above. what you wrote is exactly what I was alluding to about the OT. They jumped because they were getting beat repeatedly. I believe there is not a QB in the league beating the Broncos with the Carolina Oline we saw on pass protection and the running game. Read what he wrote again.

oh edit, the following is required on ST for some reason, almost forgot...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, I'm guessing you know lots about football then, right? Your superior knowledge of the Denver dline and LBs... that means you put about 5 large on Denver to win, right?

No?

Then shut the up with your revisionist 20/20 hindsight. Denver was an underdog in the game. Meaning the oddsmakers in Vegas thought that Cam would be able to overcome Denver's D. But you're a smart guy, you knew better, that's why you're rich now, right?
    The fact that the public was betting up Carolina so hard, and then money came in late on Denver showed the spread got out of hand. The odds markers don't do anything except try to get half the money on either side of bets so they collect regardless, just like any business hedges.

Had I bet (I don't gamble, except one huge survivor pool I do with friends), I still would have taken Carolina to win, but not on the spread. Game got out of hand and Denver's D was able to key in.

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't think they could man handle Carolina's o-line like they did to New England's s of a front. Should have known better, given they had to beg Michael Oher - who couldn't stick in Tennessee - to replace their pro bowl level tackle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that Talib guy said Cam "tapped out."

Kinda like what Duncan did in '13. tee, hee.
    Talib is a head anyway. These are things we know. Still gotta wonder about that post game Presser though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like I tell my 4 year old grandson; winning comes easy, it's losing that you have to learn to do well. But he's just like Cam (the white version), he'll throw his in' controller halfway across the room and hate me for a week if I don't let him win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still gotta wonder about that post game Presser though.
    And that was a set up as well by Media. The initial report was he stomped off without saying anything. That was a lie. Then they told the truth. He was there for 3 minutes. That's how Obama runs his presidency:::tell a lie, then tell the truth, that way everybody is covered.

This morning? They don't hold the presser against him..."it was a good thing." Of course they don't. Unless the creek rises Newton is goin' to be Media's cash cow for the next decade+. They'll kiss his ass & sell their soul to keep him either on the edge, or, over it---there in the high cotton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Talib is a head anyway. These are things we know. Still gotta wonder about that post game Presser though.
    & Media there, those two SOBs in the press box Sunday,,,all over Talib after the very first penalty. Started talking about all his past mistakes. Couldn't in' wait...huffin' & puffin' with anticipation. See, he's a black Media can get their teeth into without ending up on the bread lines for it. Contrast that when Denver receivers would get the first down they'd rise and put on the requisite display. Then, THEN, then Carolina took exception. Had a in' fit, stopped the one receiver early on, then got penalized late for stopping another Denver receiver from celebrating it.

Media wanted no part of Denver Sunday. That's old, they had their day(s) in the sun. They want Cam Newton. And Cam Newton withstanding,,,I hope with all my being that they don't get him.*

*denotes unless the Cardinals would be there,,,then I'll back The Newton.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    & Media there, those two SOBs in the press box Sunday,,,all over Talib after the very first penalty. Started talking about all his past mistakes. Couldn't in' wait...huffin' & puffin' with anticipation. See, he's a black Media can get their teeth into without ending up on the bread lines for it. Contrast that when Denver receivers would get the first down they'd rise and put on the requisite display. Then, THEN, then Carolina took exception. Had a in' fit, stopped the one receiver early on, then got penalized late for stopping another Denver receiver from celebrating it.

Media wanted no part of Denver Sunday. That's old, they had their day(s) in the sun. They want Cam Newton. And Cam Newton withstanding,,,I hope with all my being that they don't get him.*

*denotes unless the Cardinals would be there,,,then I'll back The Newton.
    I wouldn't worry too much about this unless Keim musters up a pass rush this off-season and Palmer pulls his head out of his ass.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Before the Superbowl I thought all of this “Cam is an arrogant jerk” stuff was a joke…I was shocked at all of the mean tweets yesterday…The “N” word? NFL Coaches & players dog piling it on? It is just a game…Folks take this much too seriously….

Thread Information