Post Count
    that's not talking football you lying piece of

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that's not talking football you lying piece of
    How's it feel ?

You're a Cowboy fan, let's talk about Don Perkins, can you? How about Bullet Bob Hayes? Pettis Norman? Amos Marsh?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How's it feel ?

You're a Cowboy fan, let's talk about Don Perkins, can you? How about Bullet Bob Hayes? Pettis Norman? Amos Marsh?
    that's not what this threads about you lying piece of . PS show me the threads that you have started in the last 3 weeks that i have posted off subject? They don't exist so off. lying piece of

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that's not what this threads about you lying piece of . PS show me the threads that you have started in the last 3 weeks that i have posted off subject? They don't exist so off. lying piece of
    Why not just say ya have no idea who those Cowboys were, ok ya little ?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why not just say ya have no idea who those Cowboys were, ok ya little ?
    Because that would be a lie and you the only piece of that feels he needs to lie. But that's now what this threads about because everyone already knows you're a piece of . Lol "I only want to talk football" then doesn't talk football. What a dip

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Because that would be a lie and you the only piece of that feels he needs to lie. But that's now what this threads about because everyone already knows you're a piece of . Lol "I only want to talk football" then doesn't talk football. What a dip
    Hey stupid nobody gave a about this dumb ass thread, ok got? I saved it for ya , got it?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hey stupid nobody gave a about this dumb ass thread, ok got? I saved it for ya , got it?
    No you didntmy thread served is purpose now you're just poisoning it with your presence

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No you didntmy thread served is purpose now you're just poisoning it with your presence
    Dummy. look around you ya little , who else is here? If not for me this stupid thread is already off the page.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dummy. look around you ya little , who else is here? If not for me this stupid thread is already off the page.
    And? Threads fall off the page every day. Only a little punk ass defines success through reply count it's disgusting me that you're in here ing with my

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And? Threads fall off the page every day. Only a little punk ass defines success through reply count it's disgusting me that you're in here ing with my
    I don't give a what you like, don't like ya little , got it? This constant wimper ya got is annoying, ok got?

Why ya runing down a...YOUNG....QB, well? You really stupid enought to not get where he's at at his stage of a career? How old is this guy, now think ya ing moron, ok?

Thread Information