What did you all think of that?
    Rigged?
    Does he have some serious groin injury of near Ginobili level that we did not know about?
    Just an absolute self absorbed punk who is not gonna risk squat for his teammates? I dunno about that regular season he lowered his head and slammed into the endzone plenty of times.

This just the 1st, a far camera angle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3O3l4t8lUw

CBS then replayed an excellent close up slo mo. This one takes about 40 seconds but gets to the good view:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...033329131.html

I think he was kind of pissed about the dropped passes by Ginn etc.
    I dunno, what do you think? This play could really stick with him.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    is still a made sore loser. When things aren't going well, he folds. The media just forgot that this year because thanks to the easiest schedule in NFL history and a mega-stacked supporting cast, they didn't lose very often.

Dude was scared of getting hit and quite frankly had given up and didn't want to play anymore. Pathetic. Derek Anderson would have dove on that ball like it was his last meal in jail.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Saw it realtime and couldn't believe the lack of hustle atm. I'm glad Simms said something about it tbh It looked like he assumed his teammate was going to come up with it and slacked off but in the Superbowl you need to dive on that thing like its your baby. I think its also a team demoralizer - unbelievable play imo

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    is still a made sore loser. When things aren't going well, he folds. The media just forgot that this year because thanks to the easiest schedule in NFL history and a mega-stacked supporting cast, they didn't lose very often.

Dude was scared of getting hit and quite frankly had given up and didn't want to play anymore. Pathetic. Derek Anderson would have dove on that ball like it was his last meal in jail.

He acted like a at that press conference

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    it was a really sad display.. somehow I was sleeping or half sleeping for most of the game and yet saw pretty much all that mattered, which are the turnovers. And, well, they were weak and dumb.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Saw it realtime and couldn't believe the lack of hustle atm. I'm glad Simms said something about it tbh It looked like he assumed his teammate was going to come up with it and slacked off but in the Superbowl you need to dive on that thing like its your baby. I think its also a team demoralizer - unbelievable play imo
    You could tell Simms was stepping carefully. They were talking to him from the truck, and he quieted down quickly.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you need to dive on that thing like its your watermelon
    FIFY

Related, Cams failure to step up in the pocket to make long throw.
    Huge space created by Oline, yet he stands flat footed and tries to Brett Favre it off his back foot.

What was that?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    was Struggle two years ago riding a dominant defense and running game to a SB victory. man, was the best running back in the Super Bowl. Just put him in his natural position. Two weeks of a coordinator and the edges keeping contain forcing to throw and it's done.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Shades of LeBron giving up against BOS

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can sure tell you guys haven't seen much football, sheesh~~!

Yes Newton stunk it up, but he's how old? STOP....acting like know nothings, ok rookies? The guy had a great season and will be progressing as he matures...THEY ALL DO...ok rookies?

Bad game, he sucked, he is no RW, but....leave it at that.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Shades of LeBron giving up against BOS
    People are still dragging out the old narrative that LeBron "gave up" when he put up a triple-double and the rest of his team vanished from the moment?

What did last night is what giving up actually looks like.

Thread Information