Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    No regard tbh.

And all Denver needed was its biggest dog, its best dog to go prove the point. The Broncos felt like if someone could stand up to Newton, eye to eye, will to will, then everything would crumble. Newton plays the game with great passion and emotion, it can power him to greatness; it can also leave him in doubt and depressed.

He isn't your protype quarterback, your Tom Brady. At 6-foot-5, 245 pounds – with two inches on Miller – he thrives on winning physical confrontations. What would happen if he didn't, though? A guy like Brady has learned to take it, shrug it off and move on. Cam might be different.

Miller has a pack of wild men around and behind him, ones looking for a clue that their su ions had been correct.

That first sack and strip caused the ball to bounce into the end zone where Denver's Malik Jackson pounced on it, giving the Broncos a 10-0 lead and leaving Cam to shuffle off, head down.

That, the Broncos said, is when they knew they had Newton, knew that he knew he was playing a whole other level now and what worked during the regular season wouldn't now.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/von-mil...071049986.html

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "It was easy today," Jackson said. "Straight easy. Like water."

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "He just hasn't faced nobody," cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said. "We looked at their schedule. They played the AFC South. They played the, what conference are they in? I don't know what division they're in."

"They haven't played nobody man," Harris continued. "So you look at the schedule and we're the first dogs they've played."
    Truth bomb. Cat was like a high schooler playing ball against children all year; but when he got tossed into the big boys league, he pissed his pants in fear.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Have you all seen the video circulating around where storms out of the presser?

Apparently he hears Chris Harris Jr. talking in the background about the game plan...how they wanted to force to beat them with his arm.

Poor got couldn't handle the truth nukes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here we go:

Listen to the voice in the background and look @ .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Broncos knew what every other person on the planet knew... can't throw a football.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yep, and what's so is that Cam/Panthers did exactly that to the Cardinals two weeks earlier,,,came out snortin' and kicked their ass pillar to post. Inexplicably the Panthers came out yesterday without any of that fire. It was all Broncos. And what's more and what is so special is the Broncos realized it and played to that reality. They started playing the clock early because the Panthers/Cam were no longer the threat.

Not to be melodramatic but a big day yesterday for all mankind.

I dunno about being done when down 10 - 0.

16-7 and Panthers with a nice drive down to the 28 with 4 minutes left in 3rd qtr.
    throws a would-be 14 yard pass to Ginn at the 14 yard line where it looks like the ball went right threw his hands. (Super lame replay coverage by CBS so who knows?) All Bumpkin Simms said was "He threw it so hard that Ted Ginn could not make the catch."

What a croc of crap statement by Simms. did not rifle the ball. He threw it about perfect speed for the coverage. Sidepoint dumbass Denver db #43 who got the INT, then tried Marlon McCree style to hero return the ball, fumbled and lucky as Denver recovered the fumble.
    That was huge. Seemed to deflate .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    actually agree with these two yahoos for once

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Newton did himself no favors by acting like a petulant child. He won't be given any more MVPs by the media.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Here we go:

Listen to the voice in the background and look @ .
    Good catch. Cam doesn't have tiger blood; maybe Panther blood if that's what losers are made of....

Auburn should be ordered to rename their mascot.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now benefactor is trolling my threads again. He made this post in trying to bury the post above it (#1171).
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post8703919

There's a whole team of them.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260462

Any time any of you paid shills makes a trash post on one of my threads to try to reduce the number of people who see the info, I'm going to post that info on a couple of your threads to make sure some people see the info.
    Can you just stop with this ?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can you just stop with this ?
    he's got a thread that's years old where he posts what he posted in other forums, posts that can't be validated btw. All of which would be unnecessary if he just took screenshots.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are you playing dumb? My posts are responses to their trolling? Do you think their trolling is ok and my responses to their trolling are not ok?
    they flood three to five threads of yours you've bumped maybe 20, so yeah you're escalating.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Tell us what you would do in my place.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    They're making it impossible to scroll down to read the posts. Go to this page...
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260711

...and try to scroll down to this post (#28).
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post8694424

Tell us what you would do in my place.
    Just learn to accept how tiny your is. Be at peace with it.

Richard Sherman clowning Cam now: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...karma-gets-you

He's one of the least respected MVP-caliber players I've ever seen in pro sports, tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cam Newton got real lucky in 2015 with that rinky dink schedule, yes he did make the best of it.

It's real obvious he's a middle of the pack talent with a personality and only I LOVE MY PANTHERS, don't get that.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Not gonna lie, this thread got to me a little bit. But at the end of the day, it's fine. Panthers fans will take it on the chin. Because all the people talking were quiet last year. Didn't hear a peep. While each week they said that the Panthers were a fluke, overrated, the "worst undefeated team of all time", they were winning. Cam outdueled Wilson twice, Rodgers, Brees x2, MVPalmer, Winston x2, Ryan, Eli, etc. Cam won MVP, my boys had their best season ever.

We lost that game and it pretty much made that magical year not matter. Hopefully we will win it all one day, and hopefully the Falcons don't win so we aren't considered the only NFC South team without a ring.

But don't get it twisted. Newton is elite. He makes everyone around him better. He is our offense. He is the iden y of the Carolina Panthers - not Luke Kuechly, who could end up the greatest middle lineback of all time, if concussions don't end his career short.

And the truth is the only one's that can talk are Broncos fans.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

Real Broncos fans (not ones that became fans in 2012) are never gonna talk to much to a Panthers fan about the Super Bowl last year unless said fan is being a because for those of us old enough to have lived through it, the three Super Bowls in the 80's for us blow away the feelings a Panthers fan had from last season.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

Damn, this franchise is collapsing, tbh..

Rushed Benjamin back for nothing
    "Maybe we did get him out there too soon, too much," Rivera said.
    Coon Newton is mentally finished..that white LB's brain is fried..let Josh Norman walk..smh..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing Newton totally losing it. I do think he's a bit of a head case and if things are going badly he's pouting.

I think we have seen his best days already, I'm starting to doubt he even enjoys football anynore.

By the way, he is not...elite....not that that isn't real obvious.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Not gonna lie, this thread got to me a little bit. But at the end of the day, it's fine. Panthers fans will take it on the chin. Because all the people talking were quiet last year. Didn't hear a peep. While each week they said that the Panthers were a fluke, overrated, the "worst undefeated team of all time", they were winning. Cam outdueled Wilson twice, Rodgers, Brees x2, MVPalmer, Winston x2, Ryan, Eli, etc. Cam won MVP, my boys had their best season ever.

We lost that game and it pretty much made that magical year not matter. Hopefully we will win it all one day, and hopefully the Falcons don't win so we aren't considered the only NFC South team without a ring.

But don't get it twisted. Newton is elite. He makes everyone around him better. He is our offense. He is the iden y of the Carolina Panthers - not Luke Kuechly, who could end up the greatest middle lineback of all time, if concussions don't end his career short.

My opinion of Newton (whom I loved last year cause he won me my fantasy league) irreversibly changed when he didn't fall on the fumble when the game was still 16-10 in the 4th. Then the crybaby walkout press conference after the game. Then the myriad of pouting press conferences, poor play, etc this year have further proved he's a fair-weather leader

Thread Information