Apple tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Rivers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amusing that these threads always descend into a battle over aesthetics, commercials, and corporate/celebrity sponsors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amusing that these threads always descend into a battle over aesthetics, commercials, and corporate/celebrity sponsors.
    it's all mostly trolling... to be fair, innovation in this market kinda died down a couple years ago...

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's all mostly trolling... to be fair, innovation in this market kinda died down a couple years ago...
    Pretty much...which is why I'm just going to go with a G4 instead of paying extra for the latest greatest. It will more than cover what I need a phone to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S7 smashing pre-sales records

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much...which is why I'm just going to go with a G4 instead of paying extra for the latest greatest. It will more than cover what I need a phone to do.
    Good choice

whats your current phone tbh

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good choice

whats your current phone tbh
    G3. Was going to keep it a bit longer but I scratched the ing lens on my camera so I have to make a move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G3. Was going to keep it a bit longer but I scratched the ing lens on my camera so I have to make a move.
    ah ok

I finally bought an extra battery for my S5
    Won't be carrying it that much, unless I'm travelling tbh

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got the HTC phone and it feels like a copy of the S5 haha. Can't complain though.

my S5 charger port fell off because it's a flimsy piece of plastic so it wouldn't charge anymore wtf. the HTC uses the same port and everything just without the stupid piece of plastic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got the HTC phone and it feels like a copy of the S5 haha. Can't complain though.

my S5 charger port fell off because it's a flimsy piece of plastic so it wouldn't charge anymore wtf. the HTC uses the same port and everything just without the stupid piece of plastic.
    wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently that charger port breaking off is a big problem. mine happened the day after I got it. Took a year for it to finally stop charging.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently that charger port breaking off is a big problem. mine happened the day after I got it. Took a year for it to finally stop charging.
    the ing flap?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah man. then all the dust and bull gets in there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth tbh. I'm hearing the S7 is fragile as . The back can easily crack to the point where the battery starts popping out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo the last innovation to come out was the original iphone. now it's come down to stupid gimmicks like having a re ed ass edge on the phone or a bull 3d touch. Battery life hasn't improved enough to make a person go 2 days on a full charge; the whole world charges their overnight and if they say they don't, then they're over the age of 55.

the only real difference between alphaphone and cucksung is the cucks have a screen with more pixels and a bigger battery while the iphone has a better OS and is way more streamlined, speedwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next innovation is really going to be once batteries for mobile devices can guarantee multi-day life without brute-forcing it via bigger and bigger battery capacities.

Everything new that comes out until then is just more waving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo the last innovation to come out was the original iphone. now it's come down to stupid gimmicks like having a re ed ass edge on the phone or a bull 3d touch. Battery life hasn't improved enough to make a person go 2 days on a full charge; the whole world charges their overnight and if they say they don't, then they're over the age of 55.

the only real difference between alphaphone and cucksung is the cucks have a screen with more pixels and a bigger battery while the iphone has a better OS and is way more streamlined, speedwise.
    Next innovation is automatically alerting the alpha bull when beta cuck is driving home... it's obviously going to be an alphaphone exclusive, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next innovation is automatically alerting the alpha bull when beta cuck is driving home... it's obviously going to be an alphaphone exclusive, tbh...
    That would be true innovation. A GPS alert on your iphone when the beta and his poorsung is nearby so you can blow your load inside their wife and force him to raise the kid. then one day, under the christmas tree, there's an iphone from a mysterious person for little johnny....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shot from my G4. Don't think I need to upgrade this generation. The G5 looks amazing, but my G4 has a 64gb card in it and a removable battery. It's the best cell phone I've ever owned by a wide margin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shot from my G4. Don't think I need to upgrade this generation. The G5 looks amazing, but my G4 has a 64gb card in it and a removable battery. It's the best cell phone I've ever owned by a wide margin.
    Yup I agree

My S5 has those features + IP67

Water resistance

Do you carry an extra battery all the time or only when going on trips?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup I agree

My S5 has those features + IP67

Water resistance

Do you carry an extra battery all the time or only when going on trips?
    I get right around 4 hours SoT with my G4, so I can really grind on it hard for an entire day and unless I'm gaming or using GPS a lot I don't need the extra battery.

On trips though when I'm using the camera a lot, mmm having that backup battery is so ing nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get right around 4 hours SoT with my G4, so I can really grind on it hard for an entire day and unless I'm gaming or using GPS a lot I don't need the extra battery.

On trips though when I'm using the camera a lot, mmm having that backup battery is so ing nice.
    sealed battery phones

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's now more about streamlining the user experience and making sure they get to use the phone as much as they want. Room for groundbreaking innovation is not huge nowadays. Even the Sapphire crystal camera of the iPhone is just merely a gimmick. I'm hopeful for the Purse 6 though -- rumours are it's going to have 6" of screen and 256 GB onboard storage due to the Crapsung storage chip that they've started mass-producing...

I just hope they stop at 2k for screen resolutions. Nobody really cares about 4k unless it's a huge TV screen (50" and above) we're looking at.

Thread Information