Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So she should allow customers to stretch out clothing and make it unavailable to anyone else? Was it a trend? Has she done it before? Is it a problem at this location?

For arguments sake, how would you have approached her?
    I wouldn't have approached her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    so there are people here who believe damaging property that isn't yours on purpose is legal and a morally/socially acceptable thing to do?
    Lol drive by post

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I could get enough flour, I'd roll her about & give it a try. I like a proportionate weight woman.
    Your grocery bill for that purchase would be outrageous. Why don't you just wait for a Grizzly Bear to get a hold of her and pare the body down to what you're looking for.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I wouldn't have approached her.
    If you worked at the produce department of HEB and you saw someone taking bites out of all the apples and putting them back on the stand would you say something?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If you worked at the produce department of HEB and you saw someone taking bites out of all the apples and putting them back on the stand would you say something?
    Lol false equivalence per par.

Keep white knighting tho. I'm sure old hag appreciates it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Even there, no.

It's a lesson taught in "A Bronx Tale" where a child is taught by an adult. The kid is owed $20 by a peer. He's chasing the kid around, literally and figuratively, threatening him upon sight. The adult sees the situation at it's zenith---in the streets, pulls the kid aside and lectures him thus:::you can be rid of this kid forever, he'll never be your friend, or, your enemy if you simply walk away. He'll never come within a mile of you again. And all it cost you is $20/stretched clothing/a bit apple.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He goes to Adult Video Megaplex and tests out the dildos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Even there, no.

It's a lesson taught in "A Bronx Tale" where a child is taught by an adult. The kid is owed $20 by a peer. He's chasing the kid around, literally and figuratively, threatening him upon sight. The adult sees the situation at it's zenith---in the streets, pulls the kid aside and lectures him thus:::you can be rid of this kid forever, he'll never be your friend, or, your enemy if you simply walk away. He'll never come within a mile of you again. And all it cost you is $20/stretched clothing/a bit apple, a used dildo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    He goes to Adult Video Megaplex and tests out the dildos.
    Lol reduced to fart joke type posts

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ^ GD IT!

I was jazzed util the final word.

SOB!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Lol false equivalence per par.

Keep white knighting tho. I'm sure old hag appreciates it.
    Both situations result in loss of product for the store. So would you say something to apple biter?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Do dildos make you fart?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Both situations result in loss of product for the store. So would you say something to apple biter?
    If a person eats apple without permission it's theft. I'd check store policy on how to handle.

False equivalence, genius.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Do dildos make you fart?
    Lololol fart joke

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lololol fart joke
    You brought it up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do dildos make you fart?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You brought it up.
    I brought up you going to fart joke humor because you're frustrated. Do some more.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I brought up you going to fart joke humor because you're frustrated. Do some more.
    Dildo jokes or fart jokes? Make up your damn mind. That's what's frustrating

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll show you a ing fart joke.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    If a person eats apple without permission it's theft. I'd check store policy on how to handle.

False equivalence, genius.
    I don't like apples much either bad example.

You are working your afternoon shift at Marshalls and you notice a guy come in to the store who is covered in paint, he just got done spraying the Golden Corral's exterior next door. He starts looking through the shirt rack and you notice every single shirt he touches gets paint on it from his hands. Do you tell him to stop and wash his hands or do you just ignore it and let him ruin the entire rack of shirts?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I don't like apples much either bad example.

You are working your afternoon shift at Marshalls and you notice a guy come in to the store who is covered in paint, he just got done spraying the Golden Corral's exterior next door. He starts looking through the shirt rack and you notice every single shirt he touches gets paint on it from his hands. Do you tell him to stop and wash his hands or do you just ignore it and let him ruin the entire rack of shirts?
    Its dependant on store policy but ifI'm clerk, I tell the store manager and show the paint on the clothing. If I'm the store manager, I ask the person to either pay for the item(s) or leave.

Highly doubtful that if the dude has a camera filming the incident that he'd get sympathy from anyone. If anything, he's probably presenting evidence that he should be held liable for the damaged clothes.

Riveting examples you got there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Its dependant on store policy but ifI'm clerk, I tell the store manager and show the paint on the clothing. If I'm the store manager, I ask the person to either pay for the item(s) or leave.

Highly doubtful that if the dude has a camera filming the incident that he'd get sympathy from anyone. If anything, he's probably presenting evidence that he should be held liable for the damaged clothes.

Riveting examples you got there.
    If your black bull boyfriend made love to your wife and didn't finish inside of her, would you still lick his testicles?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    LMAO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You guys are much better at the cuck poop fart jokes than you are at trying to figure out Pottery Barn law.

Do some more.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You guys are much better at the cuck poop fart jokes than you are at trying to figure out Pottery Barn law.

Do some more.
    I think I screwed it up.

If your black tranny wife ed your twink boyfriend and came in his butt, would you eat him out or would you stick your fingers in and then style your hair.

Thread Information