Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    and without black penis, wild cobra would have nothing to talk about.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Clambakes were big back in the '60s. My parents were always going to one.
    just trying to educate the young ones about simpler times.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    just trying to educate the young ones about simpler times.
    We had the con all to ourselves. Great times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuses Excuses !!!!
    It's not an excuse. If Russ pulls a Cam sometime it will be swept under the rug like Manning. Why? He's black just like Cam but he's earned the rep of stand up guy. Cam had a real chance to grow up and he took the lesser path. He can still be a great player & man (off the field) but with pro athletes this stuff matters.

Sure they aren't obligated to be role models, but you then can't cry about the scrutiny. It comes with the territory of being paid an obscene amount to play a sport.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    thats cuz russell understands what color "the man" is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's plenty of examples outside of Russ. Being a divisive personality isn't exclusive to Cam either. There's always y guys and people that love to hate them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's plenty of examples outside of Russ. Being a divisive personality isn't exclusive to Cam either. There's always y guys and people that love to hate them.
    But, the people who love to hate them usually can't get to them. When you tease & torment the loyal opposition, after they've told you time immemorial to knock it off then you've only yourself to blame with the ball is snapped and they take off after you like the last pork chop on the plate. They wanted that black man,,,white & black alike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not an excuse. If Russ pulls a Cam sometime it will be swept under the rug like Manning. Why? He's black just like Cam but he's earned the rep of stand up guy. Cam had a real chance to grow up and he took the lesser path. He can still be a great player & man (off the field) but with pro athletes this stuff matters.

Sure they aren't obligated to be role models, but you then can't cry about the scrutiny. It comes with the territory of being paid an obscene amount to play a sport.
    He's league mvp? He won 17 games? What the is this "you have to earn this"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree with barkely. They shouldn't have to be your role model.
    And that was the end of it (role model). Media blessed Barkley's hypothesis and it was buried.

Now, NOW we're going to resurrect it? Yes, I've heard it numerous times on talk radio this morning. And why not, says Media. They can bleed it again this year and then rebury it at their discretion, when they're ready and not one in' moment sooner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread you write like shakespeare

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread you write like shakespeare
    Kind words, Rare.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And that was the end of it (role model). Media blessed Barkley's hypothesis and it was buried.

Now, NOW we're going to resurrect it? Yes, I've heard it numerous times on talk radio this morning. And why not, says Media. They can bleed it again this year and then rebury it at their discretion, when they're ready and not one in' moment sooner.
    "if its so important, why will they do this again next year?"

duane thomas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's league mvp? He won 17 games? What the is this "you have to earn this"
    Lol. Winning regular season games and dancing around to fall short of an actual le isn't winning. Not in the context of my Russ, Manning comment. Everyone "knew" Cam would resort to pouting in the real moment and he did. He hasn't earned the respect to act how he wants. For big personalities the only way to silence people is to win it all.

Like he said, you don't like me dancing then keep me out of the end zone. They did and he pouted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol. Winning regular season games and dancing around to fall short of an actual le isn't winning. Not in the context of my Russ, Manning comment. Everyone "knew" Cam would resort to pouting in the real moment and he did. He hasn't earned the respect to act how he wants. For big personalities the only way to silence people is to win it all.

Like he said, you don't like me dancing then keep me out of the end zone. They did and he pouted.
    Deeps, layin' it out so we can play it out. Like Huggy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

So what lesser path did Cam take....being his own ing man and shunning the media view of what an athelete should be....dont hate the kid because he's not a pussy heart...just who the flying are any of you to determine whats acceptable and whats not when you're playing a ing game for a living any gotdam way...

Grow a pair you ing weak sissy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And no one was crying about the scrutiny....he just didn't want to answer a million ing stupid ass questions....he did his part and left....and to be honest...the way he reacted was the way he was supposed to react....he clowned when he scored and he was sour in defeat..thats the way that is supposed to play out....I can say the same thing when you win it all....I can make the arguement its classess to celebrate on the field once you've won it all its disrespectful to the losing team...go in the privacy of the locker room and do that ....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And no one was crying about the scrutiny....he just didn't want to answer a million ing stupid ass questions....he did his part and left....and to be honest...the way he reacted was the way he was supposed to react....he clowned when he scored and he was sour in defeat..thats the way that is supposed to play out....I can say the same thing when you win it all....I can make the arguement its classess to celebrate on the field once you've won it all its disrespectful to the losing team...go in the privacy of the locker room and do that ....
    And the set up was wrong. And everybody knew that Sunday night, but, that news didn't see light until yesterday afternoon. Now it's common knowledge this afternoon:::they had a screen set up, one side is Newton, the other side of the screen in a Bronco telling the tale of breaking Newton's hole. THAT'S WHY Newton reacted (body language). He could hear. That is in reality taunting. See, but, Media wouldn't do full disclosure for nigh on 72 hours. That way they could crucify Newton and now author his resurrection. They're animals; rats, vermin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't do his part. People are allowed to celebrate when they win - to the victor go the spoils and Cam celebrates when he wins more than anyone. He dances and takes "team photos", and talks trash with the media. Which is fine. Nothing wrong. Just like there is nothing wrong with celebrating on the field (as long as you aren't being a disrespectful a-hole).

On the flip side, he acts way worse when he loses than anyone. He can't have his cake and "play with joy" only to lose his when things go wrong.

It's not just the interviews either. Russ, even when down and playing awful, is on the sidelines engaged and rallying the troops. Cam stands there with that dumb look and literally rolled around on the ground like a baby by himself on that holding call.

He's a front runner when it's good. Truly joyful people don't completely meltdown when there is adversity. Russ, even after suffering one of the must gut-wrenching losses I have ever seen in sports stood there and took it. He was still truly upset he lost, but he truly has joy and isn't a front runner.

If you are going to be a loud mouth all year, then at least have the courage to say when you lose, "they finally shut me up".

Again, and most importantly, what does that tell you that in other players happiest moments all they wanted to do was go at Cam. This isn't the media tearing someone down. These are his own peers. Men of the same color and what is supposed to be a brotherhood. They don't like him and couldn't wait to take their shots at him. That speaks volumes to who Cam is.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Grow a pair you ing weak sissy
    just what cam needs to do.

good advice, sir.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He didn't do his part. People are allowed to celebrate when they win - to the victor go the spoils and Cam celebrates when he wins more than anyone. He dances and takes "team photos", and talks trash with the media. Which is fine. Nothing wrong. Just like there is nothing wrong with celebrating on the field (as long as you aren't being a disrespectful a-hole).

On the flip side, he acts way worse when he loses than anyone. He can't have his cake and "play with joy" only to lose his when things go wrong.

It's not just the interviews either. Russ, even when down and playing awful, is on the sidelines engaged and rallying the troops. Cam stands there with that dumb look and literally rolled around on the ground like a baby by himself on that holding call.

He's a front runner when it's good. Truly joyful people don't completely meltdown when there is adversity. Russ, even after suffering one of the must gut-wrenching losses I have ever seen in sports stood there and took it. He was still truly upset he lost, but he truly has joy and isn't a front runner.

If you are going to be a loud mouth all year, then at least have the courage to say when you lose, "they finally shut me up".

Again, and most importantly, what does that tell you that in other players happiest moments all they wanted to do was go at Cam. This isn't the media tearing someone down. These are his own peers. Men of the same color and what is supposed to be a brotherhood. They don't like him and couldn't wait to take their shots at him. That speaks volumes to who Cam is.

You're so melodramatic just like a woman....and no that doesn't speak volumes as to who Cam is...it just tells me many of his opponents are used to getting their ASSESS kicked and was finally happy to see the same thing happen to him....nothing wrong with that..to me it speaks to Cam's greatness.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so melodramatic just like a woman....and no that doesn't speak volumes as to who Cam is...it just tells me many of his opponents are used to getting their ASSESS kicked and was finally happy to see the same thing happen to him....nothing wrong with that..to me it speaks to Cam's greatness.....
    Greatness? I know Laker fan has fallen on hard times, but I thought les were the measure of greatness? Guys don't take shots like that at Manning/Brady/Russ etc..and they are great and have won SuperBowls and MVPS (no Russ). Why is that?

No doubt Cam is a great player and had a great year - but he fell short and this really has nothing to do with that. Don't think anyone really denies his talent. But a lot of people did suspect that he could be rattled and would meltdown and they were proven emphatically true.

And they only played the Bronco's once and they lost, so no, DEN was not "used to getting their ass kicked" and definitely not by Cam.

Even when his defense play lights out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's also a child molester

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with kool. You are not league mvp and also a front runner. It's ridiculous, even with that loss, he's still a top ten talent.. The people who suck are the marginal talents who act like divas. If you are a legit star you can act however you want. The NFL is a dog and pony show. You collect your checks and leave.

I agree it's 100% about race. People are afraid black man gonna take their jobs. Quarterback is the last white position advantage (well pk and such). Cam shatters the black ceiling and the white people shake.

I don't respect the man who kissed papa John.
    Shut up got, no one gives a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the set up was wrong. And everybody knew that Sunday night, but, that news didn't see light until yesterday afternoon. Now it's common knowledge this afternoon:::they had a screen set up, one side is Newton, the other side of the screen in a Bronco telling the tale of breaking Newton's hole. THAT'S WHY Newton reacted (body language). He could hear. That is in reality taunting. See, but, Media wouldn't do full disclosure for nigh on 72 hours. That way they could crucify Newton and now author his resurrection. They're animals; rats, vermin.
    Blaming the media. Did the media put that gold cape on that ape?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Blaming the media. Did the media put that gold cape on that ape?
    He might be an apebut your a pig.... he's an ape that gets mega pussy and truth be told could your mother if he wanted to....

Thread Information