Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Following is larger than the base game from what I've read. Hardly cons utes usual DLC. They put a ton of work into it, and it reportedly is 12-20+ hours of game time. That's a lot for $20.
    Did you get this CH? ing amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha just downloaded the dying light demo. Interesting game, but a bit clunky in the movements and action. Looks legit thou

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha just downloaded the dying light demo. Interesting game, but a bit clunky in the movements and action. Looks legit thou
    It's like that early on before you build up your character. The combat really becomes awesome once you start getting sickles and swords instead of planks and pipes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's not clunky at all.. you'll be a decapitating parkour pro in no time

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Just finished DL, good game. Hated some of the Mario-esque platforming, especially the final boss mission. Too long, repe ive and indeed clunky in a sense.

Had my fill and didn't try The Following tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished DL, good game. Hated some of the Mario-esque platforming, especially the final boss mission. Too long, repe ive and indeed clunky in a sense.

Had my fill and didn't try The Following tbh.
    The Following is the real ending of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started playing Dying Light. It's hard as even on regular difficulty. I assume things get easier as you go and develop your character and get better weapons/upgrades, but I keep dying. There's almost no point in trying to fight a zombie unless it's completely isolated. The controls/movement system is fun as though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started playing Dying Light. It's hard as even on regular difficulty. I assume things get easier as you go and develop your character and get better weapons/upgrades, but I keep dying. There's almost no point in trying to fight a zombie unless it's completely isolated. The controls/movement system is fun as though.
    It's pretty hard to kill them early on and stays that way until you level up a bit. Bats end up being pretty good for cracking skulls early on, but the combat really starts getting fun when you level up to get sickles and swords. You have to aim for the head too, body shots are pretty worthless in the game. It's important to recover and return aid packages early on, as it levels you up pretty quickly. Though Rais' thugs who usually beat you to the pickup are really hard to kill early on.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-25-2016 at 02:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm at a point now where I have a pretty long list of side quests. I'm just going to work through those and do drop pickups before I advance the main story any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The beauty of early game Dying Light.. every encounter is tense. Have you made it through your first night yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The beauty of early game Dying Light.. every encounter is tense. Have you made it through your first night yet?
    If by "made it through", you mean dying quickly or rushing to a safe house to get some sleep... then yes, I've made it through a bunch of nights.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    If by "made it through", you mean dying quickly or rushing to a safe house to get some sleep... then yes, I've made it through a bunch of nights.
    You do eventually get some sick weapons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to dance around it cause I didn't want to spoil the Hunters chasing you around for the first time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally have some decent weapons and the grappling hook. Plus traveling around at night is a whole lot easier now. I still die a lot, but that's mostly to just being careless.

Thread Information