My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Who's your top 5 of all time?

Doc Rivers (former All-Star guard and current Clippers GM/coach):I always start with Magic [Johnson] and Michael [Jordan], and then it gets murky from there. For me, I go next to Bill Russell. I don't think a player can win that many les and not be in there.
    I'm going to put Oscar Robertson fourth. The guy averaged triple-doubles, and also because people have no idea about the social s--- that he had to go through to be a basketball player. And he was still a great. My fifth -- and I go back and forth on this from Larry Bird to LeBron [James] to Tim Duncan -- but I'm going with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Jason Kidd (former All-Star guard and current Bucks coach): Magic, Michael, Oscar, LeBron, and I would have to put in Shaq. They had on the Lakers TV the other night, the Lakers playing New Jersey (in the 2002 NBA Finals) and we are playing f--ing really good in Game 4 and there was nothing we could do with Shaq. Nothing.

Walt Frazier (Hall of Fame guard and current Knicks commentator):[Wilt] Chamberlain, Russell, Robertson, put Jordan in there, Kareem. If they played today, they would be greater than they were when we played. Chamberlain would average 60-70 points today. He averaged 50 back then, when you could maul people and beat them up. What would he do today?

Brett Brown, (current coach of the 76ers): It ends up like, "Do you really love steak or do you really love lobster?" There's a lot of good food out there. You'd have to go with Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Tim Duncan, Larry Bird and, I'll go with one of our own, Julius Erving.

Chris Bosh (current Heat power forward): No. 1? I have to say Jordan. No. 2 is Kareem. No. 3 is Magic. Uh, shoot, man. I'd probably go Bill Russell No. 4. Man, this is so hard. LeBron's close but he's still got some work to do. I mean, we're talking about guys who played 20 years in the league and their work is done. LeBron's still writing it, which is scary. I probably have to say Timmy [Duncan], because he redefined his game so many times. He's done everything. He's won the championship as the young guy and the old guy. That really counts. That's my list. But I'm partial to big men. (no )

cntl+F "Kobe" one return... thread le.

lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exhibit A ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your namesake is eternally buried in obscurity and still he's parading around like the fairy princess of LA. It's a wonder EJ Johnson the drag queen isn't accompanying him. Now you want to neutralize and go all passive and get your belly rubbed. Crawl through this cesspool mother er.. crawl.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Chris Bosh and Doc Rivers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12. What's wrong with 12? It's not like he's the first laker on the all time list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Bosh and Doc Rivers...
    Your head in' coach and HoBO

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Your head in' coach and HoBO
    His days are numbered...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His days are numbered...
    Right now he's your number uno though, so you respect your uncle Tom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice find, DMC

It's funny how smart "NBA people" get it right. Yeah, Doc might be comparably dumb to the top NBA head coaches, but he's still in another world of intelligence compared to Derrick Rose and such. And Chris Bosh was a computer nerd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clyde is salty as in that article.. lol.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that Walt Frazier take on Wilt...

HarlemHeat37

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that Walt Frazier take on Wilt...

HarlemHeat37
    no comment..