My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Rockets missed 21 of their first 24 three-point attempts, finishing 7-36 on the night. Harden finished with 33 points on 7-18 shooting, but turned it over 10 times. In fact, the Rockets coughed it up 23 time, leading to 30 Blazer points.

Frauden is by far the NBA Turnover King 4.5 TOV's a game. WE will get drilled by the Warriors tonight

Morey wants to resign Dwight but not for a Max. LOL Goodbye Dwert.

Time to blow the entire team up and start over.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I told you it wasn't McHale. You're rotten, to the core. The sad part? You ain't got avenues to turn to. The league, the NBA is rotten, to the core. Deep in that core, I mean the very precise center= longitude, la ude type ,,,rests the Spurs. I'm hopin', been hopin' the rot penetrates that long/lat and infects the last of the Mohicans.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Rockets are rotten to the very core and it starts with Morey and Les Alexander. Morey Ball ain't cutting it. Not necessarily against getting undervalued assets but stop treating everyone like interchangeable pieces. Harden is an incredibly flawed player. The offensive schemes suck. Harden makes everyone around him worse. Every point guard is relegated to a spot up shooter. Play defense and stand in the corner. The wings can't hit and interior play sucks too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Rockets are rotten to the very core and it starts with Morey and Les Alexander. Morey Ball ain't cutting it. Not necessarily against getting undervalued assets but stop treating everyone like interchangeable pieces. Harden is an incredibly flawed player. The offensive schemes suck. Harden makes everyone around him worse. Every point guard is relegated to a spot up shooter. Play defense and stand in the corner. The wings can't hit and interior play sucks too.
    And Harden doesn't care. He doesn't even hide his disrespect for his game, the game, or, the fan. He's got a rage within him that rules this behavior. Until that is quelled he'll continue to blitz around like this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I told you it wasn't McHale. You're rotten, to the core. The sad part? You ain't got avenues to turn to. The league, the NBA is rotten, to the core. Deep in that core, I mean the very precise center= longitude, la ude type ,,,rests the Spurs. I'm hopin', been hopin' the rot penetrates that long/lat and infects the last of the Mohicans.
    Not much longer, Cub. They're due to buckle one final time if the Warriors stay on course. Then we're all climbing the ladder together again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not much longer, Cub. They're due to buckle one final time if the Warriors stay on course. Then we're all climbing the ladder together again.
    I hope they're behind next rung down. I'm wearin' Girl's maternity kimono, and what's more, no Fruits.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    they should've cleaned house a long time ago.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If you blow the team then be ready to suck for many years, who knows how long it will take you to go back in the hunt. Just look at how long it has taken the Lakers, the face of the nba.

but I understand you die hard rocket fans, it's more painful to watch so "called" stars underachieve time and time again than watching young guys develop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you blow the team then be ready to suck for many years, who knows how long it will take you to go back in the hunt. Just look at how long it has taken the Lakers, the face of the nba.

but I understand you die hard rocket fans, it's more painful to watch so "called" stars underachieve time and time again than watching young guys develop.
    And that's the pickle. "In the hunt." won't fool the base, any base, won't comfort them. That bridge was burned to the water line decades ago. They tried to rebuild it, then some kid playin' with matches burnt it down again. It's smoldering now.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Crockets

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Les Alexander never wanted to tank. You can bet he still doesnt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope they're behind next rung down. I'm wearin' Girl's maternity kimono, and what's more, no Fruits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you it wasn't McHale. You're rotten, to the core.
    Arn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I told you it wasn't McHale..
    that fruit loop djohn was in jubilee.:he was pumpin his chest thinkin, problem solved...nuh uh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden finished with 33 points on 7-18 shooting, but turned it over 10 times.

Frauden is by far the NBA Turnover King 4.5 TOV's a game.
    Is Harden still dating that Kardashian dude?
    Seems like Harden had about a 10 maybe 15 game stretch where he was doing pretty well while she attended to Odom.
    Coincidence or logical explanation?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And Harden doesn't care. He doesn't even hide his disrespect for his game, the game, or, the fan. He's got a rage within him that rules this behavior. Until that is quelled he'll continue to blitz around like this.
    Agree. It won't get better when the franchise lets him do whatever.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    that fruit loop djohn was in jubilee.:he was pumpin his chest thinkin, problem solved...nuh uh
    thinking Phil will save that storm. letting a woman run the Lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thinking Phil will save that storm. letting a woman run the Lakers
    Only half of every hour glass. The other half is run by Jim.

+ she has him on that big digital timer in the conference room. He's got like 16 or 17 months left.

Thread Information