Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    MJ, Kobe or any offensive player you can think of has never been as efficient as curry when it comes to scoring points

this guys efficiency is on par with shaqs or every single dominant big man that has played the game, what's more amazing is that he doesn't posess their body, he can't bully others with his body to get lay-ups, he has to rely on pure skill.. If he keeps this up for a few more seasons and wins more rings in the process I see no reason why he can't be in contention for the best ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From an efficiency standpoint, Shaq, Kareem and Bird in their primes were up there, so was Hakeem to a degree. But yes, the league never really saw a perimeter player who is this efficient with this type of volume.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    32 brother

You?
    NOt that much older than u, I'll be 38 at the end of the year. I'm young too. So u don't remember Hakeem in the early 90s? Or David Robinson? Or Shaq???? Or.... ahh forget it. Curry is a good player. No one is saying he's trash, but let's chill on the all time for right now haha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From an efficiency standpoint, Shaq, Kareem and Bird in their primes were up there, so was Hakeem to a degree. But yes, the league never really saw a perimeter player who is this efficient with this type of volume.
    It's the rule changes, especially flagrants. No one can put Curry on his ass and so he's just today's face of a vast future of players like him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Stockton played in today's NBA he would have averaged 40 ppg and 20 apg tbh
    Stockton has an interesting autobiography. He tells a story of playing in his rookie year getting clotheslined going in the paint. He said he went to the refs for help and the ref told him, "you shouldn't go down there.."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's the rule changes, especially flagrants. No one can put Curry on his ass and so he's just today's face of a vast future of players like him.

No one wants to put Curry on his ass. And even if they "wanted" to they'd resist that want with every fiber of their being. He's the NBAPA cash cow. Every man benefits by what Curry is doing, could do & will do.

The money tipped many years ago. School was out at that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one wants to put Curry on his ass. And even if they "wanted" to they'd resist that want with every fiber of their being. He's the NBAPA cash cow. Every man benefits by what Curry is doing, could do & will do.

The money tipped many years ago. School was out at that point.
    Explain. Dude does not even make anywhere close to a max contract by years ago standards.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Explain. Dude does not even make anywhere close to a max contract by years ago standards.
    The massive wave he creates benefits all players not just himself & teammates. Everybody gets to ride. The wonderment aspect of his game transcends the static. Everything now is dynamic. It's a build. He starts it, runs the first 100 yards, hands the baton to Media, they run the next 100 yards, hand it off to the fans, we run without exhaustion. And we don't stop until he stops.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hand checks, defensive 3, shooting bigs, all of those things just opened up the court for perimeter players. It's no coincidence that the league used to be dominated by bigs, and you can't even find a decent one in today's game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph's game is predicated on having better shot mechanics than anyone else, by far. If those ever break, like Tiger's did, Steph will be Monta Ellis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Steph's game is predicated on having better shot mechanics than anyone else, by far. If those ever break, like Tiger's did, Steph will be Monta Ellis.
    I'd settle to just get the -back come June.

You could brazen it out to Pop's content after that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He wouldn't rack up the points like he did, since today's NHL is more defensive, but he'd still be the league's best offensive player. Jaromir Jagr is 700 years old and is still a top 30 scorer and was a top 5 player less than a decade ago.
    Hckey Fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe and MJ are the only guys that played at a higher level than Steph
    Seriously who's ty ing troll is this? Naruto? Kool? Which one of you laker s is running this ty account?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously who's ty ing troll is this? Naruto? Kool? Which one of you laker s is running this ty account?
    He's a pisser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't ing Champ, Bail. You've got no right...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ain't ing Champ, Bail. You've got no right...

Thread Information