Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Level 1. Rub some dirt on it and quoted some macho John Wayne bull and carried on. Pain went away instantly.
    Level 2 Sore, pain lingered for a day or two but did not stop you from walking or going anywhere doing anything you had planned.
    Level 3. Moving around gingerly, had to be careful how you moved and what you lifted.
    Level 4. Moving around gingerly, lifting and/or twisting out of the question.
    Level 5. Moving around awkwardly. Slowly, but still moving
    Level 6. Moving around awkwardly. Cannot hold anything in hands so you are able to grab on to rails, coffee tables etc for support.
    Level 7. difficulty getting up or down.
    Level 8. Bed bound, able to crawl to can and back. considering chiro/accupunture/ER/hospital visit or buying some Demeral from mouse. (That may have come on earlier levels too.)
    Level 9. Bed/couch bound. Unable to walk to can. Using urinal.
    Level 10. Wife or husband freely offering sex and you must turn down due to inability to move.

Feel free to add your own descriptions and level(s).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm currently at level 3.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus Christ Fabbs..

I've never thrown my back out, but if 2 means general soreness then there you go.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Bend over. I'll throw your back out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ask your mother

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Probably level 4, but with my tolerance to pain, behaved like level 1 or 2.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Level 5 when I went back to Toronto of the Christmas break, underestimated the weight of shoveling wet snow tbh. I had to be helped out of the car later in the day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im not going to even lie... I was ing this chick African Squat style and threw my out so bad I couldn't crawl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im not going to even lie... I was ing this chick African Squat style and threw my out so bad I couldn't crawl.
    That was you dad sicko.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I had terrible back spasms in the mid-'80s. The slightest turn, or, change in position would ignite the spasm and then I was just completely ed up. It would go on for days. I could turn a right hand corner because I was ed that way. Only heat would relieve it. As quick as it beset me it disappeared as suddenly. It was about a 3 year ordeal. I never went to a doctor.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you're under 30 something, you shouldn't have back problems that are so extensive you cant even move. C'mon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was sitting on the turlet back in '97 and I was basically in hand to hand combat with a bullhead turd. I was a wanting him to leave but he was holding fast to my colon and anus and stuff. I'd scoot him out a little and pinch off a small pebble of his body but nothing substantial or satisfying. As soon as I'd pinch off a little, he'd hightail it back up into me pooper, making it that much harder to scoot him out again. Anyway, right in the midst of all that, this crazy black man ran into the bathroom and hoped up on the cabinet and started doing pull ups. The cabinet started to fall on me head so I had to put my hands up to hold it with the black guy still hanging on. Wasn't a big deal until I had to wipe so I let go with one hand and wiped my butt while holding the cabinet and black guy up with t'other. Once I was done wiping, the black guy raped me and my back got thrower out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus Christ Fabbs..

I've never thrown my back out, but if 2 means general soreness then there you go.
    Have you even been out from behind a video game or computer?

Reck
    If you're under 30 something, you shouldn't have back problems that are so extensive you cant even move. C'mon
    Rare to reach that level at that age agree, but it happens.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have you even been out from behind a video game or computer?

Reck
    Rare to reach that level at that age agree, but it happens.
    forum weirdo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Probably level 4, but with my tolerance to pain, behaved like level 1 or 2.
    Bend over and I'll show you tolerance to pain....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Jesus Christ Fabbs..

Bend over and I'll show you General soreness

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I was sitting on the turlet back in '97 and I was basically in hand to hand combat with a bullhead turd. I was a wanting him to leave but he was holding fast to my colon and anus and stuff. I'd scoot him out a little and pinch off a small pebble of his body but nothing substantial or satisfying. As soon as I'd pinch off a little, he'd hightail it back up into me pooper, making it that much harder to scoot him out again. Anyway, right in the midst of all that, this crazy black man ran into the bathroom and hoped up on the cabinet and started doing pull ups. The cabinet started to fall on me head so I had to put my hands up to hold it with the black guy still hanging on. Wasn't a big deal until I had to wipe so I let go with one hand and wiped my butt while holding the cabinet and black guy up with t'other. Once I was done wiping, the black guy raped me and my back got thrower out.

Bend over and I'll show you a crazy black man

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    never threw my back out....but was hitting that raw doggie about to create a creampie for Becky when that ing hamstring cramp hit me....and put me down...writhing and pain...almost ing cried.....I was listening to this Pump It Back Song....nut was on the way...I was devastated..never had experienced a stuck nut before...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    never threw my back out....but was hitting that raw doggie about to create a creampie for Becky when that ing hamstring cramp hit me....and put me down...writhing and pain...almost ing cried.....I was listening to this Pump It Back Song....nut was on the way...I was devastated..never had experienced a stuck nut before...

What a ing hack you are. Six years later and you are still posting the same old . Is there anything worse than an extremely determined troll with zero wit or creativity?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    So you're saying you only have sex every 6 yrs

Listen sex is what we do...it's who we are....it's why we live. ..

Perhaps I should speak for myself. ...ok got

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was indoctrinated in the principles of good body mechanics in nursing school, it is natural to me now. I'm very conscious of how I move my body and I have a daily stretching routine, I have never thrown my back out. I have however taken a few su ious tumbles down flights of stairs recently that have resulted in significant back pain and bruising and requiring several days of bedrest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I was indoctrinated in the principles of good body mechanics in nursing school, it is natural to me now. I'm very conscious of how I move my body and I have a daily stretching routine, I have never thrown my back out.
    Thats that sweet MILF talk.....You sound like you're extremely ectremely good in bed...like you're good at the slow stroke game....put your back into it but never throw it out....yea...you're a real woman Maalox who likes to love her man down..move when I move in nice slow rythem...and wipe me down with a warm towel once the deed has been done to completion.....

Maalox....You turn me into a 4 inch wide and 11 inch long piece of rebar.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    So you're saying you only have sex every 6 yrs
    That response makes absolutely no sense.

Hire a joke writer, you miserable hack.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ahahahahahaha

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    That response makes absolutely no sense.

Hire a joke writer, you miserable hack.
    Bend over and I'll show you a miserable hack

Thread Information