My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -28 this weekend

Good luck, tbh..

lefty
    resistanze
    apalisoc_9
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 02-11-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's -20 right now, though

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing the people who live near Toronto haven't experienced, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing the people who live near Toronto haven't experienced, tbh
    Some of them, not most, though..already seeing meltdowns on Twitter from people making the trip..

Nothing kills the mood to party more than disgusting, inhumane cold..especially since people are dropping thousands to be here, this weekend..

It's even worse than usual, considering this has been the mildest Canadian winter I've ever experienced..terrible timing..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto aint too bad but -28c is bad and its even worse for americans. I guess Toronto is colder than average this year. Most provinces and cities are experiencing highs this winter. We had like -8 last week..

I dont even think winter roads have opened up this year. Feel bad for all the aboriginals stuck in their communities.

-28 is that with windchill? Ive seen days advertised as -9 that was cold as and probably colder than some days advertised as -30c

Always wished there was a warmer city to live in canada. Vancouver is way too expensive. ing global warming taking forver to accomplish its mission

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto's an awesome town but -28?? Holy that's enough to make any paradise look like a -hole. I hate being miserably cold. I'm used to warm climate (born & raised in Texas and now live in Los Angeles) so anything below 40 to me sucks a big one. Almost -30 and I'm not even considering making that trip for free tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet even the sub-zero temperatures don't stop the Canadian skanks from waiting outside these guys hotels this weekend though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto's an awesome town but -28?? Holy that's enough to make any paradise look like a -hole. I hate being miserably cold. I'm used to warm climate (born & raised in Texas and now live in Los Angeles) so anything below 40 to me sucks a big one. Almost -30 and I'm not even considering making that trip for free tbh
    Hes talking C too so its probably colder than you think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto aint too bad but -28c is bad and its even worse for americans. I guess Toronto is colder than average this year. Most provinces and cities are experiencing highs this winter. We had like -8 last week..

I dont even think winter roads have opened up this year. Feel bad for all the aboriginals stuck in their communities.

-28 is that with windchill? Ive seen days advertised as -9 that was cold as and probably colder than some days advertised as -30c

Always wished there was a warmer city to live in canada. Vancouver is way too expensive. ing global warming taking forver to accomplish its mission
    How did you transition from Phil to there? I mean the living conditions, you must have gotten sink a lot of times during the first months IMHO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Normal or american units ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ASW is only fun to attend when its in a warm climate. The only ideal places for ASW weekend is anywhere in the South or in California but that's it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Some of them, not most, though..already seeing meltdowns on Twitter from people making the trip..

Nothing kills the mood to party more than disgusting, inhumane cold..especially since people are dropping thousands to be here, this weekend..

It's even worse than usual, considering this has been the mildest Canadian winter I've ever experienced..terrible timing..

That's what my family has been bragging about all winter tbh, mild temperatures.

Saw the temperature this morning in TO and was laughing my ass off. Combined with the fact it's been like 22 (72F) in SF this week I've been going HAM. Even had a buddy seriously ask me "can I fly down for the weekend "

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That's what my family has been bragging about all winter tbh, mild temperatures.

Saw the temperature this morning in TO and was laughing my ass off. Combined with the fact it's been like 22 (72F) in SF this week I've been going HAM. Even had a buddy seriously ask me "can I fly down for the weekend "

You'd probably just pork him the entire weekend.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You'd probably just pork him the entire weekend.
    Bend over, I'll show your porking over the weekend.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -28 C is only -18 F, but damn, that's still ing cold as ...

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Eastern Canadian cucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA only going to Toronto for ASB just to get free marketing from Drake

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA only going to Toronto for ASB just to get free marketing from Drake
    The only reason I can't say that Drake is the most talentless on Earth is because Kanye West exists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winters been whatever this year tbh, aside from this weekend, we haven't seen any unusual stretches of cold in Ottawa

-40 with the windchill coming up tho, shet

Thread Information