Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholea use that machine.
    +6 wins for ya, according to Hollinger

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston with the alpha move of trading the piece of . Quite the contrast to LA2 going full beta with The Begging.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Houston with the alpha move of trading the piece of . Quite the contrast to LA2 going full beta with The Begging.
    It was one of our dankest, darkest & humiliating moments. And daddy, we've had a boat full of 'em.

I've mentioned it before, but, it bears repeating:::I genuinely believed those pictures of the posters around town begging him to stay were fake, Photo shopped.
    We've lost our dignity. It's gone. gone-gone --- we're adrift.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was one of our dankest, darkest & humiliating moments. And daddy, we've had a boat full of 'em.

I've mentioned it before, but, it bears repeating:::I genuinely believed those pictures of the posters around town begging him to stay were fake, Photo shopped.
    Take heart, my friend...brighter days are coming for the Lakeshow...Kobe is finally retiring.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Can you imagine him coming here, ill? It'd be a hoot. He'd own, lose, and burn the town to the ground by this time next year. He'd have us fighting like cats & dogs. I might go out my mind. I wouldn't know whether to , or, go blind. I'd quit my j*b if I had one and devote all my time to posting here.

We'd meet for lunch, I'd try to two piece ya, you'd two piece me, I'd put you back out in the Cornfield.

It'd be quite a time.
    Lmao!! Sarver would be dumb enough to do it too, you know this.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    d by*cyberx*

He didnt ask for a trade but Fegan told Morey he wants a max, so Dwight said, "If you arent going to give me a max this summer, send me to a team that will be able to this summer while keeping my bird rights"

Not verbatim.. But you get it. He is looking for a max pay day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol @ anyone who gives that mental midget the max.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine him coming here, ill? It'd be a hoot. He'd own, lose, and burn the town to the ground by this time next year. He'd have us fighting like cats & dogs. I might go out my mind. I wouldn't know whether to , or, go blind. I'd quit my j*b if I had one and devote all my time to posting here.

We'd meet for lunch, I'd try to two piece ya, you'd two piece me, I'd put you back out in the Cornfield.

It'd be quite a time.
    I'm rooting for you cubby. Howard in Phoenix would be great, not only to see all those republicans turn on their new nigger, but it also ensures the Rockets would get no one of value since your Suns have such for a roster.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for you cubby. Howard in Phoenix would be great, not only to see all those republicans turn on their new nigger, but it also ensures the Rockets would get no one of value since your Suns have such for a roster.
    It feels like it could happen too. Nothing I've heard, but, it's just typical Phoenix Suns to want him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

det stock has fallen hard in couple years..freakin' Toronto is saying no to Dwert

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I hope he goes to the Celtics. Imagine what a good coach like Brad Stevens could do with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It feels like it could happen too. Nothing I've heard, but, it's just typical Phoenix Suns to want him.
    There you go cubby. It costs the Suns 6 wins and costs the Rockets 8 wins, so we're covered on both fronts. Plus the Rockets get an even bigger diva.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he goes to the Celtics. Imagine what a good coach like Brad Stevens could do with him.
    Get fired because of him?

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have LMA. No desire to see Dwight on the Spurs.
    Hands down. Wouldn't chose between them.

It'd be more of a "bring him for less" thing.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Howard is not the problem for the Rockets. He comes to play every night but only gets 8-9 touches a game. You want to know what the problem is? Our shooting guard James Frauden. It will take a disciplinarian coach who can yank Harden off the floor anytime to get anything out of this paper mache tiger.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Celtics can start with a package that includes David Lee (his $15.5 million salary) and draft picks. When considering what Boston might give up from there, remember what Ainge said about being patient. And that might ultimately be the sticking point in any Rockets talks because Boston would seemingly be leery of giving up too much for a player that might ultimately be a short-term rental.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4721920/should-the-celtics-consider-a-dwight-howard-trade

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Course adding Lee would not help the Rockets at all and make their defense worse. Lee as an offensive player, fine but we would be trading gimpy player for gimpy player. Would rather take Boston's picks and aim for Durant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd trade hibbert for him tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nm, he wants max.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Howard is not the problem for the Rockets. He comes to play every night but only gets 8-9 touches a game. You want to know what the problem is? Our shooting guard James Frauden. It will take a disciplinarian coach who can yank Harden off the floor anytime to get anything out of this paper mache tiger.
    Lakers record since Dwight Howard left:

27 - 55
    21 - 61
    11 - 44 The year of the Almond Head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Coach Bud doesn't do anything foolish here

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Im with Cully we both were against the begging. I was definitively against paying that clown the max (same with Melo aldridge monroe etc.), I wasnt against the trade only cully was. Thread. But once I saw Dwight up close ... not just the national TV games I knew his game was suspect.He cares more about his physique than his post game. I thought shaq was just jealous but he saw the craven in him (even if he was jealous)

To make matters worse we asked Pau ...a skilled post man to drift on the perimeter so this fool could occupy the block.

It was not only dark, but it shows we did not know hoops or how to recover from the veto. But at least we avoided Bynum's knees and Howard's cowardice ... problem is we have a huge hole in the middle. Not even Ben Simmons will change that and neither would have Oakafor. We REALLY needed KAT.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    someone brought up kanter, waiters and novak for howard and ariza

Thread Information