Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take the guy who doesn't shoot .400 for his career. Not even close, tbh.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If it was 2012 I would definitely say JR Smith(which is funny because he comes from a middle class home), but the league is white washed nowadays.
    And I got a feeling that it was that (middle class home) that finally convinced him to not take more step to that abyss edge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe westbrook is the closest. But then when my niccas see those outfits ... they wince ...Wade also had a bit of street cred before he went Hollywood. What about Jimmy Butler? he may not be hood but he sure looks as though he could be found in teh most grimey of hoods and blend right in
    you forgot D-Rose

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    I'm not even gonna lie. Jimmy Butler looks like the guy you'd find on those scooter things with beats headphones on, golds, neck and arm tats and a gangster lean.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And 1.5 years ago you're laughing the other way.

Same syndrome as with this list of All Time Greats that ESPN put out.

Lol 23 based on 1.5 years of work.
    I would take 2 years of Curry(2014-2015 and 2015-2016) and he can subsequently leave my franchise over having Iverson for 15 years, tbh..wouldn't think too hard about it, either..

Iverson's mystique is entirely based on his 2001 run in one of the worst conferences in the modern era, also fueled by the misconception of his "weak" supporting cast that was built perfectly around his cancerous style of play..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who thinks iverson is better than curry should have his head checked

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And 1.5 years ago you're laughing the other way.

Same syndrome as with this list of All Time Greats that ESPN put out.

Lol 23 based on 1.5 years of work.
    Look at this dumb again

Curry was a much more versatile player than AI even in the '13-'14 season. His only downside was mediocre defense and injury prone at the time

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & thank heavens he never rang, Dale. We'd a never heard the end of it.
    they should have just cancelled the rest of the finals after Iverson pwned Lue on that crossover in overtime

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they should have just cancelled the rest of the finals after Iverson pwned Lue on that crossover in overtime
    But, Lue hung in there and shoved Iverson into a hole.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, Lue hung in there and shoved Iverson into a hole.
    wut? Ive made the shot with Lue on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at this dumb again

Curry was a much more versatile player than AI even in the '13-'14 season. His only downside was mediocre defense and injury prone at the time
    I'd like to think that you can't possibly be this stupid.....you just keep delivering though.

What part of 1.5 years ago are you having trouble with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would take 2 years of Curry(2014-2015 and 2015-2016) and he can subsequently leave my franchise over having Iverson for 15 years, tbh..wouldn't think too hard about it, either..

Iverson's mystique is entirely based on his 2001 run in one of the worst conferences in the modern era, also fueled by the misconception of his "weak" supporting cast that was built perfectly around his cancerous style of play..
    Sure. My point was that it's interesting what 1.5 years of work has done to Currys stock. No one can tell me with a straight face that it would have been an easy decision at that point. Now it is obviously.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd like to think that you can't possibly be this stupid.....you just keep delivering though.

What part of 1.5 years ago are you having trouble with?
    Damn... I was just kidding about the stupid part, but you actually might be re ed

What part of "13-14 season" don't you understand you autistic stick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The first cogent piece by Har since like Artest put that back just up the street.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The is this ?

Curry and the OP should automatically get an STD for even asking this. Iverson isn't even a better player than folks like Ginobili or Nash.

Thread Information