Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just love seeing Spur fan go into perpetual Spin mode when they have no comeback

Once Pop calls Kobe up again to mentor the re I will let you know how that turns out
    Lmao all lakerfan has been doing the past 4 years has been spinning in the midst of their debilitating humiliation with no end in sight,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta feel bad for players like Tim Duncan, Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, these guys are all certified Kobe haters...jealous of the guy.....you know this hurts them watching this......
    I am sure Tim is jealous of him on a 45 win team and chillin right now at home to get rest while Kobes team is lottery bound and he is shooting 35% and ending his career while missing the playoffs again..... Yep such jealousy.

I believe it was Kobe too who was jealous of Tims situation in San Antonio with the consistency and same coach through out his career as well a he said, but you won't dare post that will you Kool? Who is jealous again? I think Tim doesn't give two s about his his retirement parade......... TBH.

http://nesn.com/2014/11/kobe-bryant-...ty-with-spurs/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lmao all lakerfan has been doing the past 4 years has been spinning in the midst of their debilitating humiliation with no end in sight,,
    You've nary room on the [debilitating humiliation] front:::They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've nary room on the [debilitating humiliation] front:::They were selling your .
    Do you know what the word debilitating means? Obviously 2013 does not qualify, since we rang in 2014.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think Tim doesn't give two s about his his retirement parade
    True. He didn't give two s about his 1st 5th, $25 million, or, his children's autonomy,,,wtf would he give two s about a retirement parade.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you know what the word debilitating means? Obviously 2013 does not qualify, since we rang in 2014.
    You're debilitated because you'll always be short one,,,because they were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True. He didn't give two s about his 1st 5th, $25 million, or, his children's autonomy,,,wtf would he give two s about a retirement parade.
    You think Tim loves his kids, Cub?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You think Tim loves his kids, Cub?
    Yes. But, he lets strange men put their hands on 'em in affection, &/or correction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're debilitated because you'll always be short one,,,because they were selling your .
    That makes no sense. I've really got you ruffled, Rubio.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That makes no sense. I've really got you ruffled, Rubio.
    You're wrong, but, obviously that is what you need today...fine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're wrong, but, obviously that is what you need today...fine.
    Don't mindem, Cub, what kind of guy criticizes rhetoric and grammar

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously he's in dire need for me to stand down on this issue today. Fine. Sometimes the needs of the 1 override the needs of the other 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've simply pointed out that Marco is using words for which he doesn't know the meaning. That's a criticism, but not of rhetoric or grammar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously he's in dire need for me to stand down on this issue today. Fine. Sometimes the needs of the 1 override the needs of the other 1.
    Flummoxed!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've simply pointed out that Marco is using words for which he doesn't know the meaning. That's a criticism, but not of rhetoric or grammar.
    It's the internet, splits, nobody gives a flying . The only thing that matters is they were selling your

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the internet, splits, nobody gives a flying . The only thing that matters is they were selling your
    I assure you, this place is much more than just "the internet" to Marco. He sees himself as some sage, using big words to "illuminate" his uneducated, low-IQ, cult followers. And he doesn't like it one bit when I puncture that veneer. He gives more than a flying .

And I'm going to continue puncturing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I assure you, this place is much more than just "the internet" to Marco. He sees himself as some sage, using big words to "illuminate" his uneducated, low-IQ, cult followers. And he doesn't like it one bit when I puncture that veneer. He gives more than a flying .

Cub has been called a sage by your own people, Splits. Blame them

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I am a sage. DMC cited me thus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He slapped the floor and was mad as after the 1st 5th so I think he cared some about that slipping away. His children no clue there nor is it my business. I am sure he has quite a few mills left though after that mishap and his family can live better than ours for eternity on that money and then some. He doesn't care about stats though or a retirement parade, he is not an attention who would announce a retirement early to parade around and get love from others! False love at that at times. He would rather be on a winning team who makes the playoffs and sacrifice to let others grow and enjoy! Shame on HIM!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He slapped the floor and was mad as after the 1st 5th so I think he cared some about that slipping away. His children no clue there nor is it my business. I am sure he has quite a few mills left though after that mishap and his family can live better than ours for eternity on that money and then some. He doesn't care about stats though or a retirement parade, he is not an attention who would announce a retirement early to parade around and get love from others! False love at that at times. He would rather be on a winning team who makes the playoffs and sacrifice to let others grow and enjoy! Shame on HIM!
    Yeah, after. If he'd a cared about that playoff run he'd a acquiesced to Amy's demand for freedom and a divorce. He tried to brazen it, double dared her to tell, she told and he lost his focus.

And don't talk to me about false love. He and Amy had an arrangement of false love because he wanted to hide and she wanted the boodle. You got nary room there.

His whole "birth" is predicated on a "winning team" in direct reverse. You tanked to generate him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cub has been called a sage by your own people, Splits. Blame them
    I am a sage. DMC cited me thus.
    I never read it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never read it.
    He's your people, you bunch Laker fans together - you are bunched up with fathands as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never read it.
    Good for you, sweetheart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did someone piss in Thread's ovaltine this morning? extra ornery today

Thread Information