Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hum this is odd.. the middle picture seems to catch some kind of event..
    7:35

7:48

8:24

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok and the ending to this little bed time story.. when the sun starts to use Iron....

That's it.. the last gasp before nova stage... Earth will be toast by then.. the suns border extending well past where earth is right now.

needs a margarita
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    S y, you are one of the reasons I like ladies. Because you are ladies. Men are so boring. I think by the end of the week you will get your wish, well at least late in the evening......

I'm contemplating turning my a/c down to 60 so I can wear it!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok and the ending to this little bed time story.. when the sun starts to use Iron....

That's it.. the last gasp before nova stage... Earth will be toast by then.. the suns border extending well past where earth is right now.
    Does this mean I can buy a SUV and not be accused of causing the earth to heat up. That is if I can afford to buy the SUV and afford the gas to run it.
    Besides, in my younger years they gave me iron the make me strong and handsome, I not sure it really worked that well, in either case....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It means that no matter what we ants do unless we get off the rock we are dead..

It means that somegroup is being 2 faced.. you can't cry about the economy and using fuel at the same time. Right now it's tied together.

As a matter of fact if the GDP % was growing the way the demorats wanted it to grow... it would make fuel use and pollution even worse..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It means that no matter what we ants do unless we get off the rock we are dead..

It means that somegroup is being 2 faced.. you can't cry about the economy and using fuel at the same time. Right now it's tied together.

As a matter of fact if the GDP % was growing the way the demorats wanted it to grow... it would make fuel use and pollution even worse..
    Political Forum please.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't put the thread here....

Maybe you would quote the first post and subject?

This broadcast from outside the matrix is complete..

Enjoy your blue pill day..
    Last edited by Vashner; 09-26-2005 at 04:41 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    The sun isn't dense enough to end in a nova. It'll end in a planetary nebula after expanding to a red giant. But yeah, thats 5 billion years away or so. lets try to make it to one billion first.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do think pollution is bad.. but giving everyone on the planet a car (the kerry / jimmy carter plan) is not the solution...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The sun isn't dense enough to end in a nova. It'll end in a planetary nebula after expanding to a red giant. But yeah, thats 5 billion years away or so. lets try to make it to one billion first.
    I bet you 50 bucks it blows up.. meet me at Pluto orbit in 5 billion years...

The Other White Meat SpursFanDan's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you don't think global warning is possible, you're a ing moron

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I bet you 50 bucks it blows up.. meet me at Pluto orbit in 5 billion years...

I'll take that bet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure it's possible.. it's happend bunches of times just look at the fossil record..

Kofi Annan, "Let them touch those things. just once" Celine Dion, Streisand, Gore, Carter, etc.. want to solve world poverty..

That means giving a car and electric grid to every human on earth..

Explain to me how that solves pollution and warming issues?

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the temps have been in the 70's out here since i landed...maybe one day a bit colder, in the 60's....gotta love being closer to the water...

What is this Global Warming you speak of?

Name you'd love to touch maxpower's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not that I don't believe in global warming...however ...most of the temperature comparisons are based on however long man has had the ability to guage the temperature and keep historical records. That is but a miniscule amount of time in earth's history. Climate changes over millenia is how you can tell if the earth's atmosphere is changing out of the ordinary. While humans have put it to the earth's environment, it(the earth) is no pantywaist. It's atmosphere is pretty much self sufficient and regenerating to the point that humans could scarcely put a dent in it for more than a few centuries...if that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    lets up the earth as badly as we can while we are here and let later genreations clean it up!!!! who's with me?!?!? I'm gonna start with all the grass in my backyard! brb

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

pfff, well i guess it could improve the earth for the considerable population of human beings that dont live anywhere near any oceans or close to rivers that are prone to flooding.
    Surely you don't think that global warming (regardless of cause) will keep the polar ice caps frozen, do you?
    Oh my God! The Ice Caps are melting? People near Oceans and Rivers are endangered?

Run for your lives! Evacuate!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    OMG...I just read that the continents are on a collision course! me! Run Run!...Every man for himself!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well, whatever the the reason it's so hot...I'll just be damn happy when it stops to not be getting anymore $400 CPS bills. For 2 months, anyway.
    and we get $595.00 light bills

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Oh my God! The Ice Caps are melting? People near Oceans and Rivers are endangered?

Run for your lives! Evacuate!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Oh ...I just read that the speed of the earths rotation is 1 second slower with every passing day... ! What are we going to do?

I got it...quick...everyone run to their left...really really fast!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    We can't even control hurricanes...do you realize how much larger the Earth's atomosphere is?

I love it when people use Venus as an example...are we supposed to learn from the Venusian's mistake? Tell me what they did wrong and I promise not to do it...

Oh...Cow farts are a tremendous cause of global warming...so much so that a cowfart tax was imposed on many of the signitories of the Kyotol protocol...

Ask some of our New Zeleander Spurs buddies about it.

If cow farts can do that much damage...imaging how much damage dinosaurs cutting the cheese did to the environment!

I hate to tell you this but you live and breathe as the result of environmental pollution and ozone depletion...you live because of a giant nuclear reaction combined with chemical spills and ultraviolet rays...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    We can't even control hurricanes...do you realize how much larger the Earth's atomosphere is?

I love it when people use Venus as an example...are we supposed to learn from the Venusian's mistake? Tell me what they did wrong and I promose not to do it...

Oh...Cow farts are a tremendous cause of global warming...so much so that a cowfart tax was imposed on many of the signitories of the Kyotol protocol...

Ask some of our New Zeleander Spurs buddies about it.

If cow farts can do that much damage...imaging how much damage dinosaurs cutting the cheese did to the environment!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No matter what happens.......Spam will survive.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    BTW, that thing we call Mother Ocean is nothing but a giant environemntal catastrophe and has been for a billion years. It's nothing but a giant sewer filled with chemicals reactions, dead animals, and and piss...So if you've ever wondered what fish tastes like...just think back to the last time you got a good healthy gulp of Ocean water. I think the piss is what gives it that salty taste

When you get the fish to stop pissing and ting in the Ocean...then we can talk about human impact on the environment. The g damn fish are polluting 75% of the Earth...Humans only pollute 25%!

Thread Information