Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems have 3 States and Reps have 5 states up for grabs tonight.

My calculations have told me Hillary will get her ass beat tonight.

She will lose 2 out of 3. Kansas and Nebraska.

She will get Louisiana but even that one is in doubt.

Only thing she got going for her is the delegates. Not a lot of them to be handed out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz wins BIG in Kansas. Repubs' primaries are closed - all repubs, no independents + causus format not good for Trump. Cruz up in Maine - if he gets 50% + 1, he gets all the delegates.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is strongest in states with lots of minorities that angry white people don't like being around. So if he doesn't win big in Louisiana his campaign is in some serious trouble.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Lousiana is different compared to other SEC states where the majority of blacks live in the major cities like New Orleans and Baton Rouge, and it's a majority Catholic state who tend to vote differently than Baptists. Also, Cruz did very well in neighboring states like Texas and Arkansas so I expect him to do well in this state. I would be somewhat surprised if Trump wins big. Alot of the conservatives I've talked to here in this state support Cruz much more compare to Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Starting to look like it'll be a brokered convention, Trump isn't getting the votes his polls reflect and Cruz will be losing votes to Marco who doesn't even have a prayer

rip GOP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing Maine (and at the level he is) looks really bad for Trump's chances. Gotta hand it to McConnell and Romney, they told the voters they were re s and they listened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor hater, this guy is always bandwagoning losers like Trump, Marco Belinelli, the Memphis Grizzlies, Pablo Escobar, etc.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Losing Maine (and at the level he is) looks really bad for Trump's chances. Gotta hand it to McConnell and Romney, they told the voters they were re s and they listened.
    They probably decided to vote blue because of him if anything, tbh. You see this level of infighting and figure they're all pieces of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They probably decided to vote blue because of him if anything, tbh. You see this level of infighting and figure they're all pieces of .
    Aren't the Republicans getting extremely high turnout though?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things are skewed now since the Romney speech. Yesterday, on local talk show in Miami, one Cruz fan is voting for Rubio to stop Trump. But Cruz is gonna campaign in Florida to take out Rubio because he doesn't want to go to a brokered convention (since he isn't liked). I guess he'd rather Rubio and Kasich drop out so he gets Rubio fans and take his chances vs Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor hater, this guy is always bandwagoning losers like Trump, Marco Belinelli, the Memphis Grizzlies, Pablo Escobar, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe Romney has any kind of credibility... he was a terrible candidate who made piss poor decisions with his campaign...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have to point to Trump for a lot of that, tbh. What do you think will happen in the general election if all these trump voters get the run around with 1 state Rubio or bible thumping Cruz being hand picked?

GOP might just be committing suicide by sending new voters to the dems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to point to Trump for a lot of that, tbh. What do you think will happen in the general election if all these trump voters get the run around with 1 state Rubio or bible thumping Cruz being hand picked?

IMO, Trump will come out a month after handing the presidency to Shillary and admit he was a Dem mole all along...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe Romney has any kind of credibility... he was a terrible candidate who made piss poor decisions with his campaign...
    LOL going to the right in the general. That should have been an easy Republican win with how much of a disappointment Obama was. Magic Negro has to be biggest letdown of a president ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't see it. If the GOP can have this kind of pull in a couple of days it looks like they have converted a lot of the Trump voters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any doubts yet Little Robotic Marco is done?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any doubts yet Little Robotic Marco is done?
    LOL, will be hilarious if the Little Marco name ends his run as a national candidate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't see it. If the GOP can have this kind of pull in a couple of days it looks like they have converted a lot of the Trump voters.
    Don't think it has much to do with conversion, rather the polling included dem voters. People will see Trump as the popular candidate when this goes to a brokered convention and if you pick a little who only has one state this deep in the election, the GOP will lose voters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think it has much to do with conversion, rather the polling included dem voters. People will see Trump as the popular candidate when this goes to a brokered convention and if you pick a little who only has one state this deep in the election, the GOP will lose voters.
    Looks like slimy Teddy is the guy who will get the nomination. I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the delegate count at the convention. They'd rather have Rubio but Cruz is the compromise for the Republican party.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like slimy Teddy is the guy who will get the nomination. I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the delegate count at the convention. They'd rather have Rubio but Cruz is the compromise for the Republican party.
    Cruz is pretty much even with Trump in GOP favor

Their guy is Rubio or Kasich, two guys easy to control. Especially Rubio, er might actually be a robot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz is a terrible candidate for a number of reasons, and him getting the nomination would be probably as damaging to the GOP as Trump... he's a spoiled brat that takes the ball home when he doesn't get his way. Basically, another authoritarian in that respect.

Him actually winning these states sucks, because even if he doesn't win the nomination, it empowers him to continue being a ty Senator.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Percentage increase from 2012
    Alaska 55.1%
    Texas 95.4%
    Tennessee 56%
    Arkansas 160%
    South Carolina 23.5%
    Nevada 128.7%
    Georgia 43.4%
    Iowa 54%
    Alabama 37.7%
    Virginia 285.9%
    Oklahoma 60.4%
    Vermont 0.3%
    New Hampshire 15.3%
    Minnesota 130.5%
    Mass 70.2%

Wonder what's going on in Virginia? They must be pissed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Percentage increase from 2012
    Alaska 55.1%
    Texas 95.4%
    Tennessee 56%
    Arkansas 160%
    South Carolina 23.5%
    Nevada 128.7%
    Georgia 43.4%
    Iowa 54%
    Alabama 37.7%
    Virginia 285.9%
    Oklahoma 60.4%
    Vermont 0.3%
    New Hampshire 15.3%
    Minnesota 130.5%
    Mass 70.2%

Wonder what's going on in Virginia? They must be pissed.
    Virginia had a lot of crossover voters, dems had a boner for Rubio and Trump for some reason

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a head to head (Trump vs Cruz), Trump's states are yet to vote. Cruz's bible belt is almost done.

Thread Information