Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CNN says he'll drop out.

Kasich will by tomorrow. It's over.
    If Kasich doesn't then he might destroy his political career. He has a cushy governor job, he isn't going to an open convention without Cruz snatching up 2-3 of the remaining states. Then the unbounds will probably go Trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel bad for Cruz's mother. She's bawling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't congratulate Trump. I thought that was kind of classless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't congratulate Trump. I thought that was kind of classless.
    He also talked about his dad without mentioning that he helped kill JFK.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kasich doesn't then he might destroy his political career. He has a cushy governor job, he isn't going to an open convention without Cruz snatching up 2-3 of the remaining states. Then the unbounds will probably go Trump.
    How do you think Trump will come out in his speech? Gracious or a dog?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How do you think Trump will come out in his speech? Gracious or a dog?
    Trump has been pretty amiable after his opponents drop out. I expect him to praise Cruz like he did Jeb!.

I don't know if he'll even mention Kasich when he drops out, though

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lying Ted
    creepy ass got
    jeebo
    quitter
    conservative movement
    teabaggers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why doesn't Hillary cry about open primaries like Sanders does whenever theres a closed primary on a democratic primary?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just think it's amazing how the tea party turned on Rubio as not being conservative when he was a huge teabagger. And they turned on Paul Ryan, he wasn't conservative enough. And now they get Trump out of it by turning on everyone who was even an inch to the left of Cruz.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why doesn't Hillary cry about open primaries like Sanders does whenever theres a closed primary on a democratic primary?
    Sanders benefits from open primaries since most of his supporters who can vote have registered too late. Hilary gets the party voters by default.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sanders benefits from open primaries since most of his supporters who can vote have registered too late. Hilary gets the party voters by default.
    You're a sensible Sanders guy. That question was more for the hardcore, blind supporters of his that think closed primaries are undemocratic but think that open primaries and caucuses are the way to be.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just think it's amazing how the tea party turned on Rubio as not being conservative when he was a huge teabagger. And they turned on Paul Ryan, he wasn't conservative enough. And now they get Trump out of it by turning on everyone who was even an inch to the left of Cruz.
    The Donald can shoot from the hip and less sophisticated (or being nice, voters who are not strict ideologues) love him.

We will get the "wonderful Hispanics" behind us... Who else could say this crap knowing his past comments. He is held to nothing. It's amazing and very telling. This election is the most amazing stuff I have ever seen for sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're a sensible Sanders guy. That question was more for the hardcore, blind supporters of his that think closed primaries are undemocratic but think that open primaries and caucuses are the way to be.
    They should all be closed primaries and winner take them all, tbh.

Parties are private, only members of that party should be able to vote. Just make the deadline to register more reasonable, like 6 months.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Parties are private, only members of that party should be able to vote. Just make the deadline to register more reasonable, like 6 months.

Agree on all points.

Let the one person, one vote be the thing that decides it. Get rid of superdelegates as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agree on all points.

Let the one person, one vote be the thing that decides it. Get rid of superdelegates as well.
    Yep, but all that extra stuff allows party heads to manipulate the primary to a certain degree. Can't tell them not to do it unless the US decides to just regulate the parties. I think when we eventually break from the 2 party system, maybe a decade or two from now, the complication will be so much that the US will step it and tell everybody that they have to follow some basic rules.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Donald can shoot from the hip and less sophisticated (or being nice, voters who are not strict ideologues) love him.

We will get the "wonderful Hispanics" behind us... Who else could say this crap knowing his past comments. He is held to nothing. It's amazing and very telling. This election is the most amazing stuff I have ever seen for sure.
    It's crazy, next he will vow to put coal companies out of business and then go to West Virginia and say he just misspoke and really loves coal miners.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's crazy, next he will vow to put coal companies out of business and then go to West Virginia and say he just misspoke and really loves coal miners.
    LOL nice try trying to equate a stupid statement with pure fallacies and racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inconsequential tbh. The last time a democrat won a West Virginia presidential race was in 1996

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Open primaries for all or abolish the two party system. As an independent I find the current system to be bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open primaries for all or abolish the two party system. As an independent I find the current system to be bull .
    Independent

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you an independent?

The logic they use is so non-sensical.

They become independent knowing full well how the game is set up and limit themselves.

Then they cry about how it is so unfair that they cant vote because they're unnafilated. No you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two party system is ingrained in the cons ution by the way we elect presidents.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Please share where you think I stand on the main issues, this will be entertaining.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why are you an independent?

The logic they use is so non-sensical.

They become independent knowing full well how the game is set up and limit themselves.

Then they cry about how it is so unfair that they cant vote because they're unnafilated. No you are.
    The game is rigged whether a dem or repub is elected. They're the same thing these days. You blindly vote for your party, I see no logic in that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kasich is said to announce he'll drop from the race at a 5PM announcement.

Thread Information