My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love games. Love having the option to play games. I know xbox has some neat exclusives but i feel like its alot similar to the ps4 already.

Most hardcore gamers i know consider the wii a pieace of , but i havent owned a nintendo console since 64. Plus, despite the lack of originality nintendo alwys seem to have at least one or two deceny game you wont find in ps4 or box...

What should i go for?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I'm not much on Wii, but my daughters love it. Like any console, it has games available that is unique to it. I have nothing bad to say about it. Don't write it off. It's great for sports games where you have to use eye-hand coordination, and use the controller itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might want to wait on news concerning the Nintendo NX if you want the latest Nintendo console. It's probably launching later this year. The news might come out around E3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I have a PS3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love games. Love having the option to play games. I know xbox has some neat exclusives but i feel like its alot similar to the ps4 already.

Most hardcore gamers i know consider the wii a pieace of , but i havent owned a nintendo console since 64. Plus, despite the lack of originality nintendo alwys seem to have at least one or two deceny game you wont find in ps4 or box...

What should i go for?
    I'm assuming you have a PC and PS4 OP? That's all you need tbh, the Xbox One sucks huge and doesn't have enough exclusives to warrant the purchase.. Not to mention Nintendo is already working on their next console, the NX.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    XBox One is like a cheap knock off of the PS4. I'd much rather go Nintendo for their exclusives, though like NASpurs said, it's probably worth waiting for the Nintendo NX. The NX is supposed to be a little more powerful than the XBox One.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    XBox One is like a cheap knock off of the PS4. I'd much rather go Nintendo for their exclusives, though like NASpurs said, it's probably worth waiting for the Nintendo NX. The NX is supposed to be a little more powerful than the XBox One.
    I think we're the only two who give a about power

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we're the only two who give a about power
    Lack of power is one of the big reasons the Wii U failed, the ports of multiplatform games to it were horrible. Though I guess that doesn't matter much for op since he already has a PS4.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might want to hold off on the Xbox.

Thread Information