Post Count
    If you think Argie FA is bad :

New player called up even though we have no coach
    Algerian FA

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Guys, try having a Colombian coach who has called up 60+ players in his first year

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Guys, try having a Colombian coach who has called up 60+ players in his first year
    that probably takes double doses of both colombian and mexican cocaine why not call-up colombians too tbh?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    that probably takes double doses of both colombian and mexican cocaine why not call-up colombians too tbh?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sons what are your predictions for the upcoming brasil-argentina, quite an interesting match with much on the line:
    - brasil wanting to show this new look of theirs is real, especially after '14.
    - argentina needs points to qualify
    - messi vs neymar
    - brasil argentina is always fun and filled with great moments

I'm eagerly waiting tbh. Imo I'd bet a 2 goal difference for brasil, 2-0 / 3-1 imo, though in november I might be in asia with business so I won't be able to cherish the trolling here
    What do my argie s say?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Don't care; too worried about Nigeria destroying us tbh

Brasil 5 Argentina 1

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Chilean ref @ Brazil. I'll be happy if we lose by less than a 3-goal difference

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    If Godbala and/or Icardi play, we can win, tbh...

Out of topic, How's the hooker game in south America? Where can I go for hot browns with real big asses?..I wanna try out a real brownie..not mestizo. I've already stuck my pecker on most ethnicities...Just wanna try a real senorita

I don't think I've seen a single Latina here...very diverse city but no Latinas.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Out of topic, How's the hooker game in south America? Where can I go for hot browns with real big asses?..I wanna try out a real brownie..not mestizo. I've already stuck my pecker on most ethnicities...Just wanna try a real senorita

I don't think I've seen a single Latina here...very diverse city but no Latinas.
    that's Rio, IMO.... Brazil or my nig 140 should be able to steer you in the right direction...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    ]Chilean ref [/B]@ Brazil. I'll be happy if we lose by less than a 3-goal difference
    didn't know that son, given the overall qualifying picture that's some tough luck tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Don't care; too worried about Nigeria destroying us tbh
    is the difference that big tbh?
    also my wtf 82k posts, do you live on this forum?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

that's Rio, IMO.... Brazil or my nig 140 should be able to steer you in the right direction...
    Rio is a prety good bet, as is any of the major cities in the southeast (SP, BH), tbh...plenty of websites for you to pick and choose from. Down south where I live there's top quality stuff but here we're predominantly of european descent so a bit harder to find real latinas...

In the northeast you might find something but the pickings are a lot slimmer since there's not that many attractive women around those parts, and I wouldn't touch any hookers from the north/central-west regions with a 10ft pole tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Rio is a prety good bet, as is any of the major cities in the southeast (SP, BH), tbh...plenty of websites for you to pick and choose from. Down south where I live there's top quality stuff but here we're predominantly of european descent so a bit harder to find real latinas...

In the northeast you might find something but the pickings are a lot slimmer since there's not that many attractive women around those parts, and I wouldn't touch any hookers from the north/central-west regions with a 10ft pole tbh
    Yeah Rio is a good bet but best you can find imo is in Sao Paulo... bahamas, cafe foto as a start. Now if you want some really good stuff you go in grand Sao Paulo region check the fazendinha in Monte Mort... best place in the whole country again imho

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    is the difference that big tbh?
    also my wtf 82k posts, do you live on this forum?
    Bots tbh

Automated 'lol today's NBA' , "lol beisbol", "better than Porker", etc

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Yeah Rio is a good bet but best you can find imo is in Sao Paulo... bahamas, cafe foto as a start. Now if you want some really good stuff you go in grand Sao Paulo region check the fazendinha in Monte Mort... best place in the whole country again imho
    by the looks of it this knows his stuff a lot better than I do, tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Klose retires

Better WC resume than Messi

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Klose retires

Better WC resume than Messi
    well duh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    by the looks of it this knows his stuff a lot better than I do, tbh
    I do

Things are changing but at one point I had to entertain some of my customers to not say most so yeah I have a bit of experience in that area

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    didn't know that son, given the overall qualifying picture that's some tough luck tbh
    all going down hill.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Wtf now Chile is above us

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That's not recent tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Watchutalking about son? No, they aren't.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Watchutalking about son? No, they aren't.
    Check the table son.

http://www.promiedos.com.ar/eliminatoriasconmebol.php

Apparently Bolivia played an "unauthorized" against Chile and Peru so FIFA decided they lose both matches 3-0. Since Chile had drawn against Bolivia now they have 2 more points (the same as Argentina), but because they have scored more goals they are above us.

Thread Information