Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi is a scrub..

Also why does South America always play with the weakest confederation in the playoff? Australia or USA should be playing the 5th placed south american team....They should be playing either Asia (australia) or US ( CONCACAF)
    it it were after me we'd have just 4 conferences:

europe
    afrika
    asia + oceania
    americas

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Messi is a scrub..

it it were after me we'd have just 4 conferences:

europe
    afrika
    asia + oceania
    americas
    USA will never allow this, but yeah this is great and practical.

8 more days and we would be 90% set...

next week should be interesting..

lots of great games....
    Last edited by apalisoc_9; 10-04-2017 at 12:44 AM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Asses be getting tight down here. I have the ultimate silver lining though. If Argentina doesn't qualify after all that circus to play in 8oca Juniors stadium I will laugh my ass off.

Veteran
    Post Count
    I was just coming in to say, that I don't want to hear any of you river plate fans blaming boca's stadium when the nt has had historically bad performances in recent years in your stadium. If they don't qualify it won't be because of one game but because of a terrible campaign with 3 coaches and a shockingly bad attack.

I don't want to hear an apologist like you say that it was a "historic" Perú team (lol at Chile with one foot out, aranguiz is injured, if they don't beat Ecuador they are in big trouble). Colombia looks secure but Im tempted to say Paraguay will beat them, if that happens the last day is gonna be crazy..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I was just coming in to say, that I don't want to hear any of you river plate fans blaming boca's stadium when the nt has had historically bad performances in recent years in your stadium. If they don't qualify it won't be because of one game but because of a terrible campaign with 3 coaches and a shockingly bad attack.

I don't want to hear an apologist like you say that it was a "historic" Perú team (lol at Chile with one foot out, aranguiz is injured, if they don't beat Ecuador they are in big trouble). Colombia looks secure but Im tempted to say Paraguay will beat them, if that happens the last day is gonna be crazy..
    I agree that the stuadium has nothing to do, tbh. That's why I would laugh at the ers that moved air and earth to make them go to la Pimentera, tbh.

Anyway, you have to accept that it would be hilarious if history repeats itself and Argentina again ends up not qualifying in your stadium against Perú, a white shirted team with a diagonal red dash on it.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Wow Dario Benedetto will start for Argentina tomorrow. Loved watching that guy play in America. Was so close to naturalizing himself Mexican to play for el tri. Glad he's killing it in Boca

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    let's go midget tbh , I don't want to see you s sobbing in here y'all s already blaming the stadiums wtf
    and I definitely don't want to hear what a powerhouse peru is and how they'd win a group in Europe

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    let's go midget tbh , I don't want to see you s sobbing in here y'all s already blaming the stadiums wtf
    and I definitely don't want to hear what a powerhouse peru is and how they'd win a group in Europe
    I'm not feeling this lineup Sampoali has going for tomorrow but you're right, no excuses to not beat Peru

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm not feeling this lineup Sampoali has going for tomorrow but you're right, no excuses to not beat Peru
    son you got a top 5 goat in that squad tbh, you s got this covered imo ... well outside of a massive choke

Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree that the stuadium has nothing to do, tbh. That's why I would laugh at the ers that moved air and earth to make them go to la Pimentera, tbh.

Anyway, you have to accept that it would be hilarious if history repeats itself and Argentina again ends up not qualifying in your stadium against Perú, a white shirted team with a diagonal red dash on it.
    Well they could lose or tie this game and still qualify, but yes I agree that despite the coaching change and terrible campaign Argentina are still favorites to beat Peru in any stadium and after the circus around changing venues it will be bad for boca's rep to not win, even if there are barely any boca players on the team.

I kind of feel bad for Peru, they have skilled players and gareca has them organized but physically they are outclassed by 95% of their opponents. They probably would struggle against most European teams for that reason but I like watching them play.

If it weren't for bolivia using an ineligible player Argentina would be comfortably 4th and Chile, Perú, Ecuador and Paraguay in a dog fight for the last spot

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Wow Dario Benedetto will start for Argentina tomorrow. Loved watching that guy play in America. Was so close to naturalizing himself Mexican to play for el tri. Glad he's killing it in Boca
    I don't know son. He isn't "killing" it against teams with white and red jerseys tbh.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    if the USMNT choke these last 2 qualifiers and don't make the WC.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Whataburger stocks will rise across the nation, as will diabetes deaths

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh where is that obnoxious nig mannyvsgod or something like that tbh?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    son you got a top 5 goat in that squad tbh, you s got this covered imo ... well outside of a massive choke
    Cheers buddy

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Only Bolivia has less goals than Argentina in the qualifiers

Midget thangz

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Goals scored - Argentina (2nd to last)

Goals allowed - Argentina (2nd best)

It's obvious who's keeping the team afloat. Romero & Mascherano

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    modern football
    missi
    sampalololol
    boca
    biglia
    out of the world cup
    shameless

Veteran
    Post Count
    Why are you laughing at boca, we tied with last place Venezuela in your stadium a month ago (thanks to an owngoal). That's why they changed stadiums, it's not because they want to sell half the tickets.

The problem is this team has no attack, no playmaking, again with a biglia-banega midfield, where was paredes? Why put in gago desperate for a goal (if anything should have been paredes - gago to start they can at least pass the ball forward). Sampaoli has sucked ass and the players too if it weren't for the tas we'd have less goals than bolivia it's been 5 games / almost a year since our last goal, they can still beat Ecuador and make it but unless they get a penalty or an own goal it's not happening, I'd rather expose sampa and Messi at this point

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    What a disaster

I think Ecuador gets a draw on Tuesday.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Why are you laughing at boca, we tied with last place Venezuela in your stadium a month ago (thanks to an owngoal). That's why they changed stadiums, it's not because they want to sell half the tickets.

The problem is this team has no attack, no playmaking, again with a biglia-banega midfield, where was paredes? Why put in gago desperate for a goal (if anything should have been paredes - gago to start they can at least pass the ball forward). Sampaoli has sucked ass and the players too if it weren't for the tas we'd have less goals than bolivia it's been 5 games / almost a year since our last goal, they can still beat Ecuador and make it but unless they get a penalty or an own goal it's not happening, I'd rather expose sampa and Messi at this point
    "Expose Messi" the only one doing stuff on the field.

" but he has to win all by himself "

la pimentera
    corrupt bostafa presidents moving air and earth to play on that hole
    abandonadores actually thinking the stadium change would make a difference
    both times that Argentina failed to make the World Cup they played the final home game there
    Pimentera having a 36% efficiency on finals

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    "It's not Missi's fault. He's trying to dribble past 3 people and turns the ball over. Not his fault he doesn't pass to open guys because they'd probably do nothing anyways"

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    "It's not Missi's fault. He's trying to dribble past 3 people and turns the ball over. Not his fault he doesn't pass to open guys because they'd probably do nothing anyways"
    He got tired of leaving your boy Cagonetto all alone against the keeper, but the er shat his pants like in every important game he plays.

Thread Information