Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1253
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Any nice spots in russia you recommend me visiting?
    Siberia. Have fun.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    I

I believe

I believe that we will win

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I

I believe

But you won't.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    *phone rings*

Croatia: " o, this is Croatia."
    Christian Pulisic: "I... o sir, this is Christia
    Croatia: *laughs for an hour straight*

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    *phone rings*

Croatia: " o, this is Croatia."
    Christian Pulisic: "I... o sir, this is Christia
    Croatia: *laughs for an hour straight*
    Helps that Croatia is in a group in which Iceland is one and they're two. Meanwhile, Spain and Italy in the same group.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    but penaldo plays in an easy group, he doesn't have to beat contenders like peru and ecuador to qualify!
    Europe is incredibly easy to qualify in. SA qualifiers have been an absolute blood bath. England's hardest team was Lithuania and Portugal had a group with Andorra and the Faroe islands and still needed the final day of qualifiers to avoid going into the playoffs and fighting for a spot.

SA is by far away the hardest group to qualify in, they should be given 7 spots instead of 5.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    people think Ecuador would win

But more important...

USA

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    FIFA, ESPN, others ed by this result. Many hundreds of millions if not billions flushed down the toilet.
    like many americans would've went to Russia or spent money for that world cup It's great that the US failed to qualify, this way we get more football and less politics tbh.

You wanna hear the funniest of things? Chile got eliminated because of the complaint they made to FIFA to get the pts against Bolivia. In that complaint Chile got 2 more pts (they had tied), but Perú got 3 more pts (because they had lost). That extra pt Perú got eliminated Chile.

Beautiful night for Mexico fans....
    Holland, Chile, and Us of Gay OUT
    who is Holland? the Netherlands? if so nobody likes them here

I wasn't able to see the game, just the goals- Messi came through. But between the lineups and the results sampa's team doesn't look much different from maradona's on-
    results are entirely dependent on Messi hitting, I don't have much faith for the WC but we made it thanks to Messi

And at best ever Chile
    son alphanel came through tbh too bad he doesn't bring it 100% like this every game for his NT.

Any nice spots in russia you recommend me visiting?
    personal experience:
    - St. Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, with some of the best women to be had on this planet. I HIGHLY recommend it tbh.
    - Moscow is nice to see, albeit it can get expensive
    - I've had a great time in Kazan
    - outdoors there are many spots: the ladoga lake, the volga delta, anywhere near the Urals (e.g. Ufa)

I've never been to the asian Russia but I have acquaintances (tourist types) who say that Baikal + Amur turn area are some of the most stunning places on Earth. They went with the trans-siberian, said it was the experience of their life.

usa usa usa

Europe is incredibly easy to qualify in. SA qualifiers have been an absolute blood bath. England's hardest team was Lithuania and Portugal had a group with Andorra and the Faroe islands and still needed the final day of qualifiers to avoid going into the playoffs and fighting for a spot.
    SA is by far away the hardest group to qualify in, they should be given 7 spots instead of 5.
    doesn't make sense tbh. In an easy group they had to wait till the final day to qualify, which tells you any mistake, no matter how small will cost you dearly.
    Now look at SA and the argentina qualification and tell me how many ups were there ... that argentina team was guaranteed to not qualify from ANY eurpean group. One/two mistakes and that was it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You wanna hear the funniest of things? Chile got eliminated because of the complaint they made to FIFA to get the pts against Bolivia. In that complaint Chile got 2 more pts (they had tied), but Perú got 3 more pts (because they had lost). That extra pt Perú got eliminated Chile.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    My takes tbh:
    1) congrats to midget and argentina tbh if only he'd go 100% for each NT game..
    2) lol at hearing you assholes here talking about icyland and croatia like they wouldn't contend for qualification in conmebol. Told y'all s a hundred times that defense and organization > unorganized talent ... see y'all s at the world cup tbh. Tbh icyland and paraguay are at the same level, and uruguay and croatia are at the same level. Feel free to hate this objective assessment tbh.
    3) south america looks like tbh, some of the most over-emotional football I've seen in the past 8 years, almost no organization (besides uruguay), horrible defenses, empty midfield play ... just amateurish sometimes, sure y'all s are talented, but talent isn't enough by itself, honestly the games are ugly as from a tactical standpoint
    4) Brasil are getting exposed at the wc .. they're talented but they are soft s, who dominated a backwater qualification group. That's reality sons, don't get mad. Chile sucked and didn't qualify, Argentina needed the GOAT to show up and played like overall, Uruguay are ok but never a contender, Colombia play like africans and will always lose to the first good team they meet, Peru , Bolivia , ... not one ing strong team. Also the hubris on Brasil after just 4 years removed from 7-1 is just .. these s are getting exposed 100% tbh.
    5) usa usa usa how do you not qualify in a grup of 6 with 4 qualifying spots?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    ^True. The south american qualifiers were horrible to watch.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, we're better watching epic games like Germany-San Marino or Spain-Insert tyEuroTeam

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Are Mexico and Costa Rica tanking so USGay could be eliminated if they don't win?
    You're welcome sons

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Panama scored a phantom goal...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yeah, we're better watching epic games like Germany-San Marino or Spain-Insert tyEuroTeam
    son why y'all s so superficial and on the first chance go pick on the irrelevant micro country teams.

Spain - Macedonia or France - Belarus were good games tbh, with a tactical quality far better then the average SA qualifier games. I'm not sure if y'all s get bored really fast or if you are americanized and need non stop action-action-action-usa-usa-usa tbh, but for me the horrible tactical play in SA just kills the pleasure to watch the game, all that SA talent and teams play schoolyard tactics .. just off putting tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Ecuador = South American Getafe, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Also this

son why y'all s so superficial and on the first chance go pick on the irrelevant micro country teams.

Spain - Macedonia or France - Belarus were good games tbh, with a tactical quality far better then the average SA qualifier games. I'm not sure if y'all s get bored really fast or if you are americanized and need non stop action-action-action-usa-usa-usa tbh, but for me the horrible tactical play in SA just kills the pleasure to watch the game, all that SA talent and teams play schoolyard tactics .. just off putting tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    like many americans would've went to Russia or spent money for that world cup It's great that the US failed to qualify, this way we get more football and less politics tbh.
    You clearly don't grasp the economics, tbh.

Also, the US sends more supporters than any other country, so you're just ing re ed on top of that.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You clearly don't grasp the economics, tbh.

Also, the US sends more supporters than any other country, so you're just ing re ed on top of that.
    son I tackled this issue in another thread tbh, read it up there. if you think the usa would've bought the same number of tickets in Russia as in Brasil then you're not even worth my time tbh.

if the us sends something is idiots that won't be missed, so we'll get true football atmosphere not some gots chanting usa usa usa. god bless and stay safe tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    son I tackled this issue in another thread tbh, read it up there. if you think the usa would've bought the same number of tickets in Russia as in Brasil then you're not even worth my time tbh.

if the us sends something is idiots that won't be missed, so we'll get true football atmosphere not some gots chanting usa usa usa. god bless and stay safe tbh.
    You went full re ; it's cool.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count

I'm most glad that ESPN will lose lots of money.

TBH I was hoping the U.S.A. would qualify. Political hubris only makes the games that much more entertaining. Imagine a group that could've had the U.S.A. and Russia...

As for Spurtacular's point. The U.S. does send many Mexicans to World Cups. Though I believe they will still go regardless of the U.S.A.'s elimination

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    doesn't make sense tbh. In an easy group they had to wait till the final day to qualify, which tells you any mistake, no matter how small will cost you dearly.
    Now look at SA and the argentina qualification and tell me how many ups were there ... that argentina team was guaranteed to not qualify from ANY eurpean group. One/two mistakes and that was it.
    Argentina wouldn't have any " ups" against the Andorras and Faroe Islands of this World, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You went full re ; it's cool.
    son just leave it be tbh, you're far too green in both football and economics for me to waste time on tbh.

I'm most glad that ESPN will lose lots of money.

TBH I was hoping the U.S.A. would qualify. Political hubris only makes the games that much more entertaining. Imagine a group that could've had the U.S.A. and Russia...

As for Spurtacular's point. The U.S. does send many Mexicans to World Cups. Though I believe they will still go regardless of the U.S.A.'s elimination
    yes a Russia USA match would've been something tbh

Argentina wouldn't have any " ups" against the Andorras and Faroe Islands of this World, tbh.
    of course. but they would have a LOAD of trouble against bulgaria/romania/slovenia/switzerland/denmark/scotland/ireland/sweden/etc ... teams that defend with organisation and don't pussy out. Nobody of note in europe misses a qualification because of Faeroe Islands, but many lose qualifications because of Belarus/Greece/Ukraine/Georgia/etc ... that's the difficulty in Europe, beating all these tricky defense first teams. And please don't tell me Argentina is so above it, even France/Spain (who have played much better football these qualifiers) had close calls against that lot and Italy/Netherlands lost serious points.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Who's ready to see the English get their skulls cracked again by Russians? Could get ugly

Thread Information