Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1253
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    "SA teams unproven outside SA"?

All the ing SA teams make it to the second round in the WC. How is that being "unproven"?

If CONCACAF and CONMEBOL played joint qualifiers and were given 10 spots, SA would qualify 8 or 9 of its teams.
    18 (or more) game instead of a 10 game table to qualify. I'd gladly welcome that for the US, tbh; at least in this cycle I would have given our lack of stability. Sure, it'd be harder in general though.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I know. That's why I said just about every team and not every team....

Panama and Honduras will have a low percent chance of making the second round (like Ecuador or Peru would've likely had); though, slightly lower. Had the US made the WC, Peru/Ecuador wouldn't have had any better odds than them either.

And no...."About half of the teams that make it to the WC aren't second round level." About 3/4th or more of teams in the WC have a significant shot at making the second round.
    Ecuador and Peru have already made it to the second round of a WC, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    BFD, dude.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    When was the last time Panama or Honduras made it to the second round? In fact, have they ever won a game on the WC?

Dude, you are out of your depths in this argument. Run away while the damage isn't serious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    When was the last time Panama or Honduras made it to the second round. In fact, have they ever won a game on the WC?
    You really want me to compare after I already said that neither are exactly on that level? But for the fun of it, IIRC Honduras has been to the second round (might be wrong) and Panama is making the WC for the first time in some decades if not ever.

Laughing like the middle school idiot level poster you are, tbh.

"SA teams unproven outside SA"?

All the ing SA teams make it to the second round in the WC. How is that being "unproven"?

If CONCACAF and CONMEBOL played joint qualifiers and were given 10 spots, SA would qualify 8 or 9 of its teams.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You really want me to compare after I already said that neither are exactly on that level? But for the fun of it, IIRC Honduras has been to the second round (might be wrong) and Panama is making the WC for the first time in some decades if not ever.
    No son, they haven't. They haven't even won a game on the WC. Did you really think I really didn't know they hadn't won a game? Who do you think you are arguing with?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Spurtacular,

You're okay son?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    No son, they haven't. They haven't even won a game on the WC. Did you really think I really didn't know they hadn't won a game? Who do you think you are arguing with?
    Bro, if I gave a I would've looked it up (And you might've deduced this by "for the fun of it" and "IIRC"). TBH, whether Honduras has bad the second round or not is not high relevance to me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Bro, if I gave a I would've looked it up (And you might've deduced this by "for the fun of it" and "IIRC"). TBH, whether Honduras has bad the second round or not is not high relevance to me.
    DAF86

Not to mention, "might be wrong". DUMB .

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Then why the did you get into an argument about "second round" level teams?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Then why the did you get into an argument about "second round" level teams?
    That's your terminology. As it is, I've simply noted that COLEMBOL ain't the (as you argued). I don't need to talk up CONCACAF to do that. But as for CONCACAF, they've handled their business. All the haters don't know wtf they're talking about.

CONCACAF

2014 - 3/4 2nd Round Qualifiers
    2010 - 2/3 2nd Round Qualifiers
    2006 - 1/4 2nd Round Qualifiers
    2002 - 2/3 2nd Round Qualifiers
    1998 - 1/3 2nd Round Qualifiers
    1994 - 2/2 2nd Round Qualifiers

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    its funny seeing an American argue with the much superior European Aryan...

America is super dumb. Gives White people a bad reputation.
    god bless son tbh.

Japan, Australia, South korea all have better teams than the US..

typical US soccer fan that relies on FIFA ranking..
    son I honestly think that there are at least 6 asians teams better then the US right now .. these s are at North Korea level imo.

South America has 7 or 8 "second round of the WC" level teams (if you don't believe me just go check the results) fighting for 5 spots. Other confederations get as many spots with only one or two teams of that level.
    son let's not go there with Europe where basically ALL relevant countries has made it to the 2nd round and 5 have rings. There are more upper round countries in Europe then countries in SA continent tbh.

this and pgarden have been in full meltdown mode tbh
    now that Mexico Norte has failed to qualify they'll probably cheer for Mexico proper next year

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    this and pgarden have been in full meltdown mode tbh
    now that Mexico Norte has failed to qualify they'll probably cheer for Mexico proper next year
    Further proof that you don't live in reality.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Coming from a twisted Philipino Canadian who wants sex with his Aunt...

Cool...
    what's wrong with that tbh?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Further proof that you don't live in reality.
    says the guy supporting a team in a city with a dominant Mexican majority, with a longer Mexican/hispanic history then american, and with a hispanic/Mexican name

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    says the guy supporting a team in a city with a dominant Mexican majority, with a longer Mexican/hispanic history then american, and with a hispanic/Mexican name
    That all you got? That I'm not being racist?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That all you got? That I'm not being racist?
    son I deal in facts not in 21 century millennial pla udes tbh, sorry to disturb your safe space tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    son I deal in facts not in 21 century millennial pla udes tbh, sorry to disturb your safe space tbh.
    So, all's you had is that I wasn't being racist, then? Bro, if I was worried about going low brow, I'd have been a Chivas fan. , Galaxy probably have a nicer stadium and facilities than most the Premier League teams.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So, all's you had is that I wasn't being racist, then? Bro, if I was worried about going low brow, I'd have been a Chivas fan. , Galaxy probably have a nicer stadium and facilities than most the Premier League teams.
    son I don't know these amateur teams you mention, and football fans don't go to matches because the stadium looks nice

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

this belongs here tbh .. sons I'm getting excited tbh, next year we got a world cup and we finally get to see some real football instead of this pussy 4 league UCL

this belongs here tbh .. sons I'm getting excited tbh, next year we got a world cup and we finally get to see some real football instead of this pussy 4 league UCL
    yupn..cant wait for tge ery. Imagine england losing to saudi or panama or some

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    son I don't know these amateur teams you mention, and football fans don't go to matches because the stadium looks nice
    Yea, in Europe they oft go to the neareast hole available to them. Americans like nice facilities.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    yupn..cant wait for tge ery. Imagine england losing to saudi or panama or some
    I could name +900 games, too. You're a ing dink.

Thread Information