Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1253
    Yea, in Europe they oft go to the neareast hole available to them. Americans like nice facilities.
    da is this uncultured on..

Europe has one of the best training facilities....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    da is this uncultured on..

Europe has one of the best training facilities....
    Oft, bro. Learn the ing language.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Undeserved qualification, tbh, but we’ll take it

Bad night for Misty haters... I gotta thank the midget for saving me from an embarrassing night in Brazil
    tbh Argentina needs to consider someone like Mauro Boselli... he is having a great season... sharp and on target of late...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh Argentina needs to consider someone like Mauro Boselli... he is having a great season... sharp and on target of late...
    tbh icardi has an amazing work rate the past couple of years.. just saying.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    also, the top seeds for 2018 are:
    Russia, Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, Belgium, Poland, France

so we are guaranteed some crazy groups tbh
    spain is not a top seed tough luck for whoever draws these s

this gon be good sons

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    the group what could've been Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and USA

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

this gon be good sons
    For once I'm glad we didn't qualify tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    For once I'm glad we didn't qualify tbh
    son I disagree, I think the seeding will result in some uneven groups, e.g.
    Russia, Uzbekistan, Egypt, Uruguay
    Brazil, Spain, Croatia, Nigeria

So this will open up some lower bracket matches .. it's a great seeding for smaller teams, as it increases the chance of groups of life and then it's only knockouts where anybody can catch fire.

tbh icardi has an amazing work rate the past couple of years.. just saying.
    only players messi like are allowed

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    another very interesting thing at this WC is that fifa changed the continental rule, so it's just drawing teams from pots now ... this could also give us historic groups like france/england/northern ireland/ireland ... praise jesus if this happens tbh

For fun check this out simulator .... it fills out the rest of the unqualified teams by fifa ranking as of 4 days ago, so it's not final.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    why doesn't messi like icardi tbh? he's a great workrate poacher who doesn't even need the ball ..

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    I only mentioned Boselli because our Argentinean brethren typically disregard their compatriots playing in the Mexican league... but the level of the Mexican Liga during the past few seasons is on par or better than that of the Argentinean league.

Boselli is making all the right decisions... and doesn't take 10 shots per game, like Sergio Aguero.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    another very interesting thing at this WC is that fifa changed the continental rule, so it's just drawing teams from pots now ... this could also give us historic groups like france/england/northern ireland/ireland ... praise jesus if this happens tbh

For fun check this out simulator .... it fills out the rest of the unqualified teams by fifa ranking as of 4 days ago, so it's not final.

Why would they change the one thing which balanced out the representation of different regions in the later stages?

A group with say Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia would eliminate most of the South American continent right off the bat. Normally, at least 4 CONMEBOL teams reach the 2nd round.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Why would they change the one thing which balanced out the representation of different regions in the later stages?

A group with say Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia would eliminate most of the South American continent right off the bat. Normally, at least 4 CONMEBOL teams reach the 2nd round.
    sorry about that, read that too fast ...
    The principle of drawing the teams into the groups will remain unchanged. Hence, no teams from the same confederation, with the exception of UEFA, which could have up to two teams in the same group, will be drawn into the same group.
    basically Europe ... should've went with the democratic choice tbh, put all teams in pots, draw pots and call it a day .. fair for everybody tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

this gon be good sons

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

this gon be good sons
    The is Poland doing as a seeded team?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    why doesn't messi like icardi tbh? he's a great workrate poacher who doesn't even need the ball ..
    Icardi has already been called. Had a couple of games as a starter and sucked.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Icardi has already been called. Had a couple of games as a starter and sucked.
    Another Argie striker who sucks with the NT but shines with his club, I wonder why tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Another Argie striker who sucks with the NT but shines with his club, I wonder why tbh.
    Higuain doesn't suck with the NT, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The is Poland doing as a seeded team?
    They play excellent football. They gave us a great run for our money in the qualifiers for '16 (just 1 point behind wc winner Germany, s beat us 2-0 tbh smh). They have the (arguably) best center forward in the game in Lewandowski and play as an unit.

They're very underrated outside of Europe because they didn't get much exposure outside of it:
    - they didn't qualify in WC'14 (rebuilding after horrible EU'12 ..)
    - in EU'16 they had a strong showing (finished tied with Germany top of the group, beat swiss, unlucky loss on penaldos to portugal as they were the better team).
    - people haven't noticed their dominant qualifications (for EU'16 1p behind Germany, for WC'18 they trashed a group with lots of tricky teams in it: Denmark, Romania, Montenegro)
    - outside of Lewandowski they lack huge names. Lewandowski is also on fire for his NT (top scorer for all WC qualification).

They're a legit 6-10 seed tbh, certainly better then portugal or argentina right now... not better then Spain but that's on FIFA. In the past 4 years they gave us significantly more trouble then Argentina has tbh. They're also going to get MASSIVE support in Russia, so they'll get sold-out crowds of at all their games. After the host Russia they'll have the most supporters.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/featu...d-states-usmnt

“Our country is unique. The size of our country makes it an extremely difficult challenge,” he said. “If the State of California and the State of New Jersey, and Texas, if all of the 50 states were allowed to pick their own national team, and we had 50 national teams, I would say probably some American team, one of those states, would have gotten to the semifinals or beyond. Because it's easier. It's easier to deliver the message. You've got a smaller area. You can be the pied piper. You can reach the people on a regular basis, the players, the coaches that you're trying to get your message out to.
    And this my friends is the leadership required to lose to Trinidad Tobago and fail to qualify to the world cup

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    alright negros, we got the draws:

Northern Ireland - Switzerland
    Croatia - Greece
    Denmark - Ireland
    Sweden - Italy

unlucky Sweden, s somehow make it out of a group with France and the Netherlands just to get a playoffs with Italy

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    They play excellent football. They gave us a great run for our money in the qualifiers for '16 (just 1 point behind wc winner Germany, s beat us 2-0 tbh smh). They have the (arguably) best center forward in the game in Lewandowski and play as an unit.

They're very underrated outside of Europe because they didn't get much exposure outside of it:
    - they didn't qualify in WC'14 (rebuilding after horrible EU'12 ..)
    - in EU'16 they had a strong showing (finished tied with Germany top of the group, beat swiss, unlucky loss on penaldos to portugal as they were the better team).
    - people haven't noticed their dominant qualifications (for EU'16 1p behind Germany, for WC'18 they trashed a group with lots of tricky teams in it: Denmark, Romania, Montenegro)
    - outside of Lewandowski they lack huge names. Lewandowski is also on fire for his NT (top scorer for all WC qualification).

They're a legit 6-10 seed tbh, certainly better then portugal or argentina right now... not better then Spain but that's on FIFA. In the past 4 years they gave us significantly more trouble then Argentina has tbh. They're also going to get MASSIVE support in Russia, so they'll get sold-out crowds of at all their games. After the host Russia they'll have the most supporters.
    Hoping we get to play them on the WC. Would be another chill game like against Belgium. Second tier Europeans are the easiest to beat, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Hoping we get to play them on the WC. Would be another chill game like against Belgium. Second tier Europeans are the easiest to beat, tbh.
    if you play them you'll concede at least on goal, so imo you better pray misty is in the mood tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    if you play them you'll concede at least on goal, so imo you better pray misty is in the mood tbh.
    Nah, these generic 2nd tier European teams never venture past midfield against us on WC's.

Thread Information