Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    lol Serrucholi... good coach for this AFA...

Wait for the next callup: Romero, Rojo, Biglia, Banegas, Masche, Dive Maria, etc etc etc

Hopefully FIFA looks at the 80% empty stadiums from this past Copa America Centenario and turns the bid down. Americucks do not deserve to host any tournaments besides the gold cup
    The FBI investogatiom was all the ploy so they can get 2022 from qatar or at worst 2026. Wouldn't surprise me of they're planning some sort of political agenda push.

America is a dirty manipulative country. Surprise people take their word seripusly.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    The FBI investogatiom was all the ploy so they can get 2022 from qatar or at worst 2026. Wouldn't surprise me of they're planning some sort of political agenda push.

America is a dirty manipulative country. Surprise people take their word seripusly.
    Truth bomb

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol Serrucholi... good coach for this AFA...

Wait for the next callup: Romero, Rojo, Biglia, Banegas, Masche, Dive Maria, etc etc etc
    Will at least make them play better than the abortion that was the NT under Bauza.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Will at least make them play better than the abortion that was the NT under Bauza.
    With 1 day to work and the same bunch of wannabes? There's no quick fix for this, especially if you keep calling the same players.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    With 1 day to work and the same bunch of wannabes? There's no quick fix for this, especially if you keep calling the same players.

Also:

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    WE WILL SEE.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Argie TV pushing for Simeone.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Argie TV pushing for Simeone.
    that would be great for argentina, but it won't happen.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Making good use of all those taxes he didn't pay tbh

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    R.I.P Uruguay

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    No excuses now...

Copa America has practically 5 spots....You only need tp be average to finish 5th.

If Argentina or Chile/Uru can't finish at least 5th..then I dont know.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Copa America has practically 5 spots....You only need tp be average to finish 5th.

If Argentina or Chile/Uru can't finish at least 5th..then I dont know.
    You def don't know. CONMEBOL qualifiers are the toughest in the world and it's not even close. Copa America is laughter on neutral territory vs. playing at home or visiting on the format of the qualifiers at the moment...

You def don't know. CONMEBOL qualifiers are the toughest in the world and it's not even close. Copa America is laughter on neutral territory vs. playing at home or visiting on the format of the qualifiers at the moment...
    BS. South America has the easiest format. 5 qualified spots in 10 nations. There's a lot of room for Errors.

Africa and Asia for example has very limited room for error. You lose a game and you're practicly done..specially africa.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    BS. South America has the easiest format. 5 qualified spots in 10 nations. There's a lot of room for Errors.

Africa and Asia for example has very limited room for error. You lose a game and you're practicly done..specially africa.
    South America has the fairest format, tbh. All vs all, home and away, the trully best teams qualify.

South America has the fairest format, tbh. All vs all, home and away, the trully best teams qualify.
    I agree....but that's not possible in continents with more than 10 countries.

Still SA's format heavily favvours the better teams which is good but it also makes it a significantly easier format for Favourites to qualify.

Africas final round has 4 teams every group. 6 total games. There is basically no room for a up or a makeup game because you need to finish first.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I agree....but that's not possible in continents with more than 10 countries.

Still SA's format heavily favvours the better teams which is good but it also makes it a significantly easier format for Favourites to qualify.

Africas final round has 4 teams every group. 6 total games. There is basically no room for a up or a makeup game because you need to finish first.
    I agree tbh, no room for error leads to some tense 0-0 and sometimes football. While the south american "championship" style qualification is the fairest and it favors the contenders it also favors a brand of football which less effective in cup compe ions (world cup/copa america), especially after the coaching revolution of the late 90s which stretches the field constantly. Fairness isn't always the best environment for breeding success, to win against tough opponents you sometimes have to out nig them for the whole 90+30+5 minutes tbh ( pepe/quaresma weren't taking prisoners in paris )

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Maradroga on Messi's ban lift: "he deserved at least two matches"

http://www.espnfc.com/argentina/stor...diego-maradona

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No excuses now...
    No Rojo tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Maradroga on Messi's ban lift: "he deserved at least two matches"

http://www.espnfc.com/argentina/stor...diego-maradona
    well can't blame the man for having a spine tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son I hope you s don't lose to new zealand/samoa/nigqeristan and make it to world cup.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Cameron doesn't step up and allows the Mexican equalizer, and these morons rate him highest

http://www.starsandstripesfc.com/201...player-ratings

Thread Information