Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ing huge mother ing game.

Last entry in the series promises to deliver all the goods. Cant wait for this one. Hopefully my spot gets this game this weekend so I can cop it early.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I got a copy with my graphics card. Can't wait.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That comes out what, the 23rd? I'll probably wait a while, I'm playing the Fallout series right now and will probably jump on Witcher 3 soon in between Fallout games. I hate getting games at launch, they usually perform like crap until a couple of patches have come out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got mine pre-ordered at Kickass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got mine pre-ordered at Kickass

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    That comes out what, the 23rd? I'll probably wait a while, I'm playing the Fallout series right now and will probably jump on Witcher 3 soon in between Fallout games. I hate getting games at launch, they usually perform like crap until a couple of patches have come out.
    The game is coming with a day 1 patch that fixes a bunch of . Worth almost 4gbs.

• Improved Performance
    • Stability Fixes
    • New feature: Rival Points
    • New feature: Original Batsuit skin available to select
    • Support for "A Matter Of Family" additional content (this is the preorder-exclusive prequel DLC)
    • General gameplay, graphical, audio, UI, and localization fixes

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bat.../1100-6428348/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game is coming with a day 1 patch that fixes a bunch of . Worth almost 4gbs.

• Improved Performance
    • Stability Fixes
    • New feature: Rival Points
    • New feature: Original Batsuit skin available to select
    • Support for "A Matter Of Family" additional content (this is the preorder-exclusive prequel DLC)
    • General gameplay, graphical, audio, UI, and localization fixes

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bat.../1100-6428348/
    Most games come with Day 1 patches, because all games are shipped broken. But it usually takes a few weeks after release before the games are very well optimized. Dying Light for example was horrible the first week, and didn't perform that well until the 1.4 patch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game looks pretty amazing, would buy if I wasn't in process of closing on a house.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    On my way to picking this bad boy up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I thought it came out tomorrow. Makes sense though since GeForce Experience is pushing me to install a new driver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    physical copies

I haven't been in a Gamestop in like 4 years. Good thing about digital games is I don't have the option to sell em all for pennies every time a new game comes out

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    , I thought it came out tomorrow. Makes sense though since GeForce Experience is pushing me to install a new driver.
    It does in fact come out tomorrow but the place where I buy all my gaming gets new games a few days earlier then their official release date.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    physical copies

I haven't been in a Gamestop in like 4 years. Good thing about digital games is I don't have the option to sell em all for pennies every time a new game comes out
    digital games.

I like having physical copies of games. I'm a collector so I like seeing actual on my Blue ray/Game shelves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    digital games.

I like having physical copies of games. I'm a collector so I like seeing actual on my Blue ray/Game shelves.
    I used to love the smell of a brand new instruction booklet.. 30 pages of everything you need to know.. but then they turned em into one page abominations I can't even to anymore.. The good old days of Super Mario World booklets

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I used to love the smell of a brand new instruction booklet.. 30 pages of everything you need to know.. but then they turned em into one page abominations I can't even to anymore.. The good old days of Super Mario World booklets
    Agreed with that tbh.

In most of them they are not even bothering to put one in.

And LOL either I'm lucky or the PS4 comes with a bunch of extra with the game.

My copy came with the Harley Quinn DLC, Skim pack and the Scarecrow extra missions.

I only paid 60 bucks for it and apparently those are add ons you have to pay for via season pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed with that tbh.

In most of them they are not even bothering to put one in.

And LOL either I'm lucky or the PS4 comes with a bunch of extra with the game.

My copy came with the Harley Quinn DLC, Skim pack and the Scarecrow extra missions.

I only paid 60 bucks for it and apparently those are add ons you have to pay for via season pass.
    Pre-order bonuses supposedly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I may wait before downloading a torrent, Steam users are complaining of massive stuttering w/ OP systems, and a 30 FPS lock after the intro..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I loved the big fat manual that came with my copy of Oblivion. It's funny you used to have to read the manual to learn how to play the game. Nowadays games have to have worthless tutorial stages where they show you how to throw a grenade.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the game good or what, tired of playing FIFA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IGN says the campaign is 12 hours?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I may wait before downloading a torrent, Steam users are complaining of massive stuttering w/ OP systems, and a 30 FPS lock after the intro..
    LOL you know a game is when a an X can't get 60 fps at 1080p. them with all their Gameworks crap, I hope the game never gets fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And buying games on launch and preordering. I'll never buy a game at launch again after GTA IV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL you know a game is when a an X can't get 60 fps at 1080p. them with all their Gameworks crap, I hope the game never gets fixed.
    It will be fixed. Arkham City was good minus some PhysX stuttering (which G-Sync fixes anyway so I could care less )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be fixed. Arkham City was good minus some PhysX stuttering (which G-Sync fixes anyway so I could care less )
    Or maybe not since they outsourced the PC port to a team of ing twelve people.

Arkham Knight PC port was outsourced to a console studio

Earlier today we discussed the poor state of Batman: Arkham Knight on the PC. Now we are starting to get a clearer picture of where things went wrong on the development side as Rocksteady has revealed that it used an “external PC development partner” to make the PC version of the game. Not only did Rocksteady not have a hand in the PC version but development was outsourced to a small studio made up of just twelve people.

The twelve people credited for working on the PC version of Arkham Knight work for Iron Galaxy Studios, a lesser known developer that has primarily developed for the last generation consoles and iOS. This is the team that worked on Destiny for the PS3, the PS Vita version of Borderlands 2 and helped out in the development of Batman: Arkham Origins, which also suffered heavily on the PC at launch.

Now obviously someone at either Rocksteady or Warner Bros made a huge mistake outsourcing the PC version of Arkham Knight. The team that worked on the PC port was made up of just 12 people and the studio definitely does not have a background in PC development judging by their list of projects.

As far as we know, the previous Arkham les from Rocksteady were actually developed by Rocksteady for the PC. Unfortunately though, this time things went quite wrong and its the PC gamers that are suffering for it.

You can see our analysis of the Arkham Knight PC port, HERE.

KitGuru Says: As a PC gamer and long time fan of the Arkham series, I am hugely disappointed in how Arkham Knight has turned out. However, there are still a lot of unanswered questions. Why was PC development outsourced? Worse yet, why was it outsourced to a studio that specializes in console development? And finally, whose bright idea was this anyway? Could Rocksteady not handle the workload? Or was it Warner Bros decision? Hopefully answers will be made a little clearer over the next few weeks.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-23-2015 at 12:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe not since they outsourced the PC port to a team of ing twelve people.
    Rocksteady

more disastrous than AC Unity

Steam refunds on red alert

will pirate it anyway

Thread Information