Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish some of you would spend your time off getting better at your jobs so you wouldn't keep ing my order up in the drive thru.
    Found DG's account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny is over his head this year trying to live up to his contract more pressure trying to wash it away with beer
    Not the answer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that the only team Spurs are worried about are the Warriors, and the most reliable guy you can put on curry is Green?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish some of you would spend your time off getting better at your jobs so you wouldn't keep ing my order up in the drive thru.
    Classic post!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he hasn't improved in anything in the last 3 years. His ball handling skills are probably even worse. LOL @ only working on your 3 pointer in the offseason and then shooting like during the season. If he continues to play like this he'll be on another team this time next year.(I hope) He's also overpaid and should be getting around 50% of what he's making. To me he's like Splitter. Can be used against a certain team (Golden State) and can be replaced by someone like Simmons in every other matchup.
    people still wanting Green benched for Simmons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dislike criticizing players, feeliing that they are usually giving their best effort. But tonite I saw Diaw busting Green for loafing down the court to get into position. Earlier this season I noticed him not putting in any effort on defense, letting his man go around the screen and motor down the lane without any effort by Green to guard him. I thought he played better defense in some succeeding games like the GSw game and hoped for the best.

But we all know that alcohol can ruin an athlete so it's disturbing to hear about Green being a club rat in the same season where he is not having a good year. His shooting is .333 on 3s this year which is way below his average for the previous 4 years. It's a little late in the year to think that this is just a short term problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a very good deal
    but Danny Green definitely wouldn't be the first guy who mailed it in after scoring a big contract. That's beside the fact he really should be playing like hes worth 14 or 15, not underachieving.

I dont think it is all his fault though. The amount of isos between now and 2012 is enormous. No one player has the usage rate of 2003 Timmy, but in many ways Pop has reintegrated that ground and pound style of play back into the "System."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was Danny partying with Klay Thompson after the Warriors round 2 matchup? If he stopped cavorting with the enemy then maybe they'd be a little more intimidated. He's also close with Lebron. They were at the NBA-Player's Association last summer hanging out. I don't mind the hanging out but the clubbing and alcohol is clearly affecting his shot. Doesn't he know he's got to treat his body like a temple, especially during the season. That's why I respect Duncan and Kobe. They take care of their bodies.

Danny needs to spend more time in the gym instead of club Rio. If he was on the Cavs and it was reported he partied as much as he does on the Spurs it would be on ESPN, he's lucky he's in a small market. J.R. Smith was killed by the NYC media for partying in his Knicks days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just turn it on in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My wife and I have actually been criticizing Green for exactly this! Look at his Instagram. He is always promoting clubs. He is always out drinking and partying. We want the old Danny Green back who worked tirelessly to get on with the Spurs. Bottom line is, if Green can't hit threes with any consistency come playoff time, Golden State will crush the Spurs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has Technique seen him at the club?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Danny Green were playing great, no one would give a damn whether he was partying more than practicing.

If you're making straight A's in college...and your partying, good for you. If you're partying and making D's and F's....stop partying.

Just sayin'...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, like you never go out and party and get some pussy after work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Danny Green were playing great, no one would give a damn whether he was partying more than practicing.

If you're making straight A's in college...and your partying, good for you. If you're partying and making D's and F's....stop partying.

Just sayin'...
    Problem is he's that dude who almost never goes to class but just aced his last test.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem is he's that dude who almost never goes to class but just aced his last test.
    Hoping he does ace the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Technique seen him at the club?
    I think the white pants burned Danny's retinas so he can't even see the rim now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless Danny Green has a stellar post season, I think the FO is going to move him after the year is up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My wife and I have actually been criticizing Green for exactly this! Look at his Instagram. He is always promoting clubs. He is always out drinking and partying. We want the old Danny Green back who worked tirelessly to get on with the Spurs. Bottom line is, if Green can't hit threes with any consistency come playoff time, Golden State will crush the Spurs.
    He signed a 3 or 4 year guaranteed contract. This is what you get. Apparently he believes he's arrived and can do this sort of stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he should get married for his life and stop going night clubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Club Rio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys know it's been our best regular season ever. Despite pop throwing away a couple DELIBERATELY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That was just a work of art.

I will say - if this is real (because everything on the Internet is real?) and Danny was out clubbing the night before that ing goose egg he put up in the Charlotte loss? He needs his ass kicked. Hard. I don't care what he does with his time off, but that game was pretty disgraceful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This season he's the guy who doesn't go to class, and just made a C+ on his last test, and that's good enough for him. I don't know if he's out at night or not, but he hasn't aced many tests this season. If that's the best he can be, it's one thing. If he's settling for half-assed dedication? Ahhh bull . I wish I hadn't even read this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simons handles are as good as green if not better
    Leonard hits the gym hard u need a break but if Leonard can green can to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This season he's the guy who doesn't go to class, and just made a C+ on his last test, and that's good enough for him. I don't know if he's out at night or not, but he hasn't aced many tests this season. If that's the best he can be, it's one thing. If he's settling for half-assed dedication? Ahhh bull . I wish I hadn't even read this thread.
    Nah, he aced the test.

Thread Information