Weight: 200 lbs
    Date of Birth: 08/25/1994
    School: Michigan

DraftExpress

NBADraft.net

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's an interesting dude. Has Livingston size and athleticism (at least the current Shaun). He also has Livingston's durability and he's a bean pole. He's young for his class but not all that young overall. Has room enough to grow that I'd be fine with the Spurs taking him. But there are more interesting guards out there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's an interesting dude. Has Livingston size and athleticism (at least the current Shaun). He also has Livingston's durability and he's a bean pole. He's young for his class but not all that young overall. Has room enough to grow that I'd be fine with the Spurs taking him. But there are more interesting guards out there.
    Definitely intriguing. He has excellent size and has the ability to play either the one or two is huge. He is so injury prone that he is a risk, but give his ability to defend, a solid motor, ball handling, and excellent shooting range he would be worth it at pick #29. Even though he will be 22 in August that is not too old given how old this draft class is overall.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pioneer Press: Our NBA mock draft has Timberwolves taking Jamal Murray at No. 5
    By Marcus R. Fuller | [email protected]
    June 22, 2016 | UPDATED: 13 hours ago

29. San Antonio Spurs >

Caris LeVert, 6-7, shooting guard, Michigan

Injuries pushed him down to late first round, but he has higher-level talent.

Thread Information