San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Height: 6-5

Weight: 185 lbs
    Birthday: 04/13/1998
    Team: Wishart H.S Brisbane/A.I.S

DraftExpress
    NBADraft.net
    Last edited by Chinook; 03-26-2016 at 09:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you get when you cross Patty Mills with Matthew Dellavedova? Answer: William McDowell-White

When he is like Patty, speed in transition, great hesitation moves, very active hands in the passing lanes. Where he is like Delly, active defender, slightly funky yet effective catch and shoot 3, willing to defend any player.

Why should he he be a Spur?

two reasons for me, firstly is a pass first player who becomes a viable shooter when he is off the ball, but secondly he is an Indigenous Australian, is shy, and Pop and RC will look after him and get the most out of him. As of right now he is rated as a 5 star collage prospect but has yet to commit. His international passport and the fact he has not played high school basketball may make him draft eligible this year? He turns 18 in a few weeks, how does that work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvK...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Chinook; 03-26-2016 at 09:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he's not eligible until 2017. You have to turn 19 during the year of the draft (or be older obviously). Unless the Spurs give him some crazy promise (pretty sure it would be illegal to do so anyway) in exchange for him pulling an Exum, he's probably going to college and will get picked higher than the Spurs will be able to reach next season. Or he'll suck and no one will care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he's not eligible until 2017. You have to turn 19 during the year of the draft (or be older obviously). Unless the Spurs give him some crazy promise (pretty sure it would be illegal to do so anyway) in exchange for him pulling an Exum, he's probably going to college and will get picked higher than the Spurs will be able to reach next season. Or he'll suck and no one will care.
    Should be there at 29 next year, so certainly a chance

Thread Information