Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is the best card on paper I've ever seen. Wow!

Not anymore...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    DC kind of said it.

Jones is self destructive. Maybe the test is mistaken but I somehow doubt it.

Post Count
    wow that sucks

Post Count
    Jon Jones is such a sorry piece of . I hope this is the end for him, what a ing waste.

wwe star main eventing mma/ufc biggest ppv ever brock will tko hunt proving wwe is the premier combat sport

I'm such a jinx. Dana White is going to kiss McGregor's ass after this.

Post Count
    Jon Jones is such a sorry piece of . I hope this is the end for him, what a ing waste.
    If it stays up, it's a 2 year ban. Who knows if Dana would even give him a chance after that.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Well I guess that makes me right about my first prediction...

but damn, what a piece of

Post Count
    This kind of makes you want to quit watching sports.

Ariel Helwani Verified account ‏@arielhelwani

Daniel Cormier vs. Anderson Silva will be added to UFC 200. 3 round, light heavyweight fight. TMZ confirmed with UFC.

Main Card
    Weight class Method Round Time Notes
    Women's Bantamweight Miesha Tate (c) vs. Amanda Nunes [a]
    Heavyweight Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt
    Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Anderson Silva [b]
    Featherweight José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar [c]
    Heavyweight Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne

Believe.
    Post Count
    Fight feels off but what can you do right? Props to Anderson for taking the fight. Incredible decision.

Fight feels off but what can you do right? Props to Anderson for taking the fight. Incredible decision.
    He has nothing to lose since he's washed up. (He's going to get PAID no matter what)

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    I want Silva to win for old times sake but I think he'll get demolished. Even if he lands some stuff Cormier has a great chin. The fight will go to the ground and it'll get ugly fast

Meisha Tate vs. Amanda Nunes for the women’s bantemweight championship – This fight comes down to Tate’s toughness and durability vs. Nunes’s blitzing power. While Tate seems to get stronger the deeper she gets into fights, Nunes has shown a tendency to gas after the first few rounds. In a 5 round fight, I like the champ’s chances here.

Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt – I honestly think that this is a pick ’em fight, and can see legitimate paths for both fighters. Usually, in such a “wrestler vs. boxer” matchup I would pick the wrestler, but here I have to go with the Super Samoan. If Brock get on top of him it could be over, but the chances of Hunt landing a walk-off shot are pretty good because of Lesnar’s less than stellar stand-up.

Daniel Cormier vs. Anderson Silva – I’m still not sure why this isn’t a le fight. DC has the belt and they’re fighting at 205. Anyway, DC gets the victory here due to his constant pressuring of the Spider. I would also look for a lot of highlight reel slams from DC as well – Silva has definitely lost a step or two and he is just returning from gall bladder surgery…

Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar for the featherweight championship – Frankie almost beat Aldo in their last meeting, and what has happened since then? Aldo lost the belt in 13 seconds to Conor McGregor and Edgar has absolutely steam rolled everyone in his path. It feels like two fighters on opposite trajectories and Edgar is going to walk away with a tight decision victory.

Cain Valasquez vs. Travis Browne – tough fight to call. While Cain is clearly the more talented fighter, we’ve really only seen him fight once in the past several years, and that was a very sub-par loss to Fabricio. Browne, on the other hand, is one of the few heavyweights who can match Cain’s athleticism. I’m still going with the former champ here, but wouldn’t be surprised if Hapa walks away with the win either.

Believe.
    Post Count
    On two days notice Silva probably can't do 5 rounds right now. It's a special kind of preparation.

Anyway I see it being over in the first anyway

brock is going to draw the biggest ppv/gate in ufc history ufc fans does it irk you that a fake wrestler is ur top draw

Believe.
    Post Count
    3/3 so far, good fights

Thread Information