Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Believe.
    Post Count
    6/7 so far, not too shabby

Congrats to Peña though

Post Count
    Further proof of why women belong in the laundry room..

Overall, would have rather bought a teener than UFC 20O.. What a piece of , they should have had Tate vs Nunes on the prelims

Post Count
    Even her tap was weak af

brock will win the ufc le & hold the wwe le simultaneously

The lesbo detroyed Tate. Looked like a man in there fighting a women. haha

Post Count
    So so event.

Cain looked good, Travis was terrible. Cain gets another le shot probably.
    Feel bad for Frankie that was his last shot most likely to be a champion, but Aldo is just better everywhere really.
    DC/Silva was whatever. DC can't win, he was cheered coming in and then jeered as he grappled Silva.
    Brock I thought would get KO'd, but rag-dolled Hunt pretty much.
    Main event was dead. No energy from the crowd whatsoever, the Jones situation seemed to suck the life out of them. That women's belt is a hot potato since Holly beat Ronda..

That women's belt is a hot potato since Holly beat Ronda..
    Styles make fights & Nunes ferocious pace is just too much for Miesha who is a slow starter. Miesha's style is better suited against standup fighters who have to fight cautious b/c they don't want to get taken down but she eventually catches 'em.

At this point, Miesha/Cat II makes the most sense while Pena/Holly/Nunes/Ronda duke it out for the belt.

Post Count
    Terrible card. Boring as !

Post Count
    Styles make fights & Nunes ferocious pace is just too much for Miesha who is a slow starter. Miesha's style is better suited against standup fighters who have to fight cautious b/c they don't want to get taken down but she eventually catches 'em.

At this point, Miesha/Cat II makes the most sense while Pena/Holly/Nunes/Ronda duke it out for the belt.
    Cat looked great for 1 round and then I don't know what happened to her? Maybe the layoff was too long. That rematch should motivate them both..

Believe.
    Post Count
    Unimpressed by the main card, gotta admit the lightweight le fight and the JJ fight were the high points of the week-end after all.

Cain vs Browne went pretty much like I expected it to go, he's right in the mix and should be next in line for the le after Stipe vs Reem.

Edgar just doesn't look like he has the tools to win against Aldo, after his move from lightweight to featherweight he now looks too small for the best guys there. The natural move would be to go down to bantamweight but not sure he'll want to do it.

The DC fight was a let down but what can you expect? He did what he had to do but meh.

Lesnar was maybe the good surprise of the evening. He had a good solid gameplan vs a dangerous opponent but it's true that Hunt looked slow and one dimensional. All in all, he doesn't look like a contender but I can see him winning some fights vs some good guys.

As for the main, I was rooting for Miesha so much that I probably didn't appreciate Nunes' performance as I should have. Props to her, very impressive display. Now I don't know how long can she keep her le when her opponents survive the first 2 rounds.

Post Count

Believe.
    Post Count
    So Brock is juicing. Who would've thought?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lesnar had to give it one more chance so he could go on with life on the farm with no regrets.
    Well his fight night sample was also + for what is thought to be the same substance Jones was using.

So he got that last chance to cheat, now he can retire happy knowing he did everything he could.

Thread Information