Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bisping ego meter off the charts right now

Luke came in a tab bit overconfident. haha

Post Count
    Michael Bisping is the UFC MW champ of the world. Uh yeah.. Well Luke may have a few problems with that chin. And uh yeah LOL.. Bisping like WTF??

Hendo probably calling Dana right now: "I want Bisping next!!!"

Post Count
    Cruz looked great and Faber looked horrible. I can't get over that main event. Luke will never live that one down. Weidman is smiling ear to ear right now. Get that neck healthy man and get back in there..

Jake Shields Verified account ‏@jakeshieldsajj

Whoa! This is CRAZY! http://fb.me/4IXhu1TMS

I saw the original tweet from Ariel, I guess Dana didn't like the tweet breaking the Brock news before the promo hit.

Post Count
    Just saw the news.. WTF.. Didn't see this one coming at all..

Opponent?? What are Overeem and Velasquez doing these days? Brock needs his revenge just like he got w/ Mir

Believe.
    Post Count
    Thought UFC199 was tonight, my bad so I just watched it.

Well, there is such a thing as overconfidence in this sport. Rockhold did literally nothing in this fight except looking down upon Bisping and getting KOd. Bisping fought his fight and made happen. This is why this sport is awesome.

Rockhold and Weidman are still the better fighters, but they definitely should bring the ego down a little.

Good fights.

btw, I don't think Lesnar should fight the top heavyweights for his return, he'd get destroyed. Give him a middle of the pack fan favorite like a Bigfoot or someone like that. He might still lose...

Post Count
    ing hilarious that Bisping passed Frankie in the P4P rankings. They should rename those to "recency bias" rankings.

Post Count
    Thought UFC199 was tonight, my bad so I just watched it.

Well, there is such a thing as overconfidence in this sport. Rockhold did literally nothing in this fight except looking down upon Bisping and getting KOd. Bisping fought his fight and made happen. This is why this sport is awesome.

Rockhold and Weidman are still the better fighters, but they definitely should bring the ego down a little.

Good fights.

btw, I don't think Lesnar should fight the top heavyweights for his return, he'd get destroyed. Give him a middle of the pack fan favorite like a Bigfoot or someone like that. He might still lose...
    If there is a guy kicking himself beyond belief right now it is Weidman. Bad neck injury for sure, but if he makes it to that fight reasonably healthy he wins. Luke just completely had his head up his ass when it came to anyone threatening him that night.

Believe.
    Post Count
    If there is a guy kicking himself beyond belief right now it is Weidman. Bad neck injury for sure, but if he makes it to that fight reasonably healthy he wins. Luke just completely had his head up his ass when it came to anyone threatening him that night.
    He didn't seem to have learned at the post fight press conference either. I think DC and Cain ought to have a serious talk with him.

Thread Information