My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I havent played SF since Alpha 3 IIRC. I have to admit, even with the lack of content, SF fighting mechanics is so good that its hard not t enjoy the game.

Anyways, wanted to see if i can get any tips here since im terrible at fghting games..mainly because the last one I played was tekken 5

I'm 0-10 my first ten games. I'm always fighting decently ranked players and getting kicked in the process...not a single win for me..even winning a round js rare

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you will never ever win a rank match in street fighter 5.

Average players have no shot against those hardcore players who do nothing but play the game 247.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too late. The kids are on another level because they know so much nuance like second nature while your just trying to Do basic . You can't compete.

It's would be like the 96 bulls trying to compete with today's Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you will never ever win a rank match in street fighter 5.

Average players have no shot against those hardcore players who do nothing but play the game 247.
    That seems to be my destiny

I feel like if i can just improve my defence i can get one win at least

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprisingly I won half of my matches today. Got matched with a few guys who were clearly noobs too.

Playing this game with the d-pad though and my thumb hurts like crazy now. The analog stick is mich easier to use but im not used to it.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I remember back in the day when I used to play Soul Calibur online on the 360, it seemed like the mofos would find some stupid little combo and just spam that over and over again. there is no honor in online vs mode tbh, just press the grab button over and over again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Street Fighter, MK X is where it's at

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember back in the day when I used to play Soul Calibur online on the 360, it seemed like the mofos would find some stupid little combo and just spam that over and over again. there is no honor in online vs mode tbh, just press the grab button over and over again
    That only works in a noob vs noob game. It's impssible to spam moves once you get a good feel of how to defend and counter. If you spam a move, you're only asking yourself to lose.

MKX is too slow for my taste. MKX is a better overall product just because of the content but the gameplay mechanics is night and day. SFV hit a homerun with this game. It's so refined. Would have been a perfect score if not for the lack of content and ty online options.

SFV captures that arcade game feel of the past in terms of gameplay, that's how good it is as a game...
    Last edited by apalisoc_9; 04-12-2016 at 01:26 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked Marvel vs Capcom 3.. Deep game, sick art style

Thread Information