Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team has been on a roller coaster all year...fake injuries, rest, real injuries etc etc..

Pop has made this team become on auto pilot and just watch Kawhi desperately go for MVP honors lol. This team has nothing to play for anymore..it's hard to get up for games. They purposely don't try for the #1 seed..IMO they're trying to avoid LAC in 2nd round but that's just me.

I'm not making excuses for this team I'm just being realistic..but this team knows they're the 2nd best team in the league. What Cleveland does is irrelevant because we gotta beat GSW. So it really doesn't matter if we beat crappy teams by 30 or lose by 4. Still the second best team and are eyes are on GSW.

Only thing that matters until the playoffs is health and what this team looks like against GSW tbh...we can truly panic or become optimistic once we see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK about all that. This team could easily lose to the Thunder in the 1st round. This team is literally Kawhi and sometimes LMA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK about all that. This team could easily lose to the Thunder in the 1st round. This team is literally Kawhi and sometimes LMA.
    You don't believe that one bit...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs aren't losing until GSW. There's no one else. Y'all are just overreacting to a few poor performances in Jan and Feb games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those two also won't matter when pop sits players, or plays ridiculous lineups that will never see the floor together in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs aren't losing until GSW. There's no one else. Y'all are just overreacting to a few poor performances in Jan and Feb games.
    Bet?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors have obliterated every team they have played in a revenge game, IIRC..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors have obliterated every team they have played in a revenge game, IIRC..
    So that means these games should be able to tell us something right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those two also won't matter when pop sits players, or plays ridiculous lineups that will never see the floor together in the playoffs.
    I can tell you're upset about this season

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that means these games should be able to tell us something right?
    Yes, it would be impressive if the Spurs beat them, considering the Warriors have given 100% in their revenge games, so far(just like the Spurs played in the first Warriors game)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it would be impressive if the Spurs beat them, considering the Warriors have given 100% in their revenge games, so far(just like the Spurs played in the first Warriors game)..
    Although the Warriors beat them handily in their most recent game, in their first revenge game against the Grizzlies, they collapsed, giving up a double-digit lead late and losing in OT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although the Warriors beat them handily in their most recent game, in their first revenge game against the Grizzlies, they collapsed, giving up a double-digit lead late and losing in OT.
    That's true, they're 4-1 in revenge games, winning by an average margin of 20..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's true, they're 4-1 in revenge games, winning by an average margin of 20..
    The only advantage for us (though maybe it's not as much this year lol) is we beat them at their home. Their next 2 games are in our house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you think they'll lose to? Houston? Odds are we won't even match up with LAC unless they drop to the 7...and I highly doubt that. Save your money, man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My whole point for this thread is it really doesn't matter what this team does to the rest of the league....We can over anaylze every win or loss and it still won't tell us how good this team is or can be..

It's all about how we stack with GSW...if we can compete with them I'll throw away the winning streaks or 25pt beat downs of ty teams. To me that's fools Gold. Pops goal is to stay locked in #2 and stay away from LAC in 2nd round and hope you're healthy as can be.

Everybody else can use other games or opponents for measuring sticks..I'll judge by GSW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only advantage for us (though maybe it's not as much this year lol) is we beat them at their home. Their next 2 games are in our house.
    Our home fans are probably one of the worst in the league. Warrior fans will be louder at the AT&T Center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We thought this last year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We thought this last year.
    You think the Rockets have last OKC ceiling? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. There's no comparing the two

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think we're a better team than we were last year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably will be just as good as last year if not a little better by the time POs roll around. Don't discredit that fact that this team is gonna take longer to gel. Kawhi has taken another step as well. LMA is about the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the coaching has fallen off a cliff. I really think with Lee, Dedmon, and Pau, they should be just as good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably will be just as good as last year if not a little better by the time POs roll around. Don't discredit that fact that this team is gonna take longer to gel. Kawhi has taken another step as well. LMA is about the same.
    Any game in the PO's where Kawhi has an "average" game we probably lose because we dont have enough firepower to overcome the deficits against legit defenses. If we battl GSW to 2-2 in the WCF it will be because we got some Jordanesque performances from Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any game in the PO's where Kawhi has an "average" game we probably lose because we dont have enough firepower to overcome the deficits against legit defenses. If we battl GSW to 2-2 in the WCF it will be because we got some Jordanesque performances from Kawhi.
    Houston isn't a legit defense. And I'm not disputing the fact that GS will beat us. I agree with your last line to a degree. 2-2 is possible, 3-3 would take a career defining moment from Kawhi

Thread Information