Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beat him yet? There are some pretty straightforward strats to taking him down.
    Nah, that pussy ass tree keeps finding ways to kill me at the last second..

Im just gonna farm souls for a while and upgrade my HP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, that pussy ass tree keeps finding ways to kill me at the last second..

Im just gonna farm souls for a while and upgrade my HP
    Alright let me know if you want any tips.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL I died three minutes into this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game is pretty impressive graphically and the combat is awesome, but damn I'm so unused to using the bumper buttons for attacks in games. Seems like it will take a while to get used to the controls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone getting stutters on the autosave? It happens maybe 10% of the time when the game autosaves (eg, when I see that fire icon in the top right). For instance, if I go to one of those red hint areas and read, it autosaves. And every tenth time or so when I do it I'll get a brief drop to 40 fps even though it runs a straight 60 fps with all settings maxed out any other time, whether I'm in battle or looking out at a wide open vista. I got the installed to an SSD too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone getting stutters on the autosave? It happens maybe 10% of the time when the game autosaves (eg, when I see that fire icon in the top right). For instance, if I go to one of those red hint areas and read, it autosaves. And every tenth time or so when I do it I'll get a brief drop to 40 fps even though it runs a straight 60 fps with all settings maxed out any other time, whether I'm in battle or looking out at a wide open vista. I got the installed to an SSD too.
    I get massive slowdown after a death, but it goes back up to 60 FPS withing 10-15 seconds

This game is pretty impressive graphically and the combat is awesome, but damn I'm so unused to using the bumper buttons for attacks in games. Seems like it will take a while to get used to the controls.
    Yeah, the first level with the huge ing castle was awesome.. They nailed the sprawling stage aspect for sure.. Makes me wanna pick up Witcher 2 again

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Thank you From for giving the PC version framerate drops with the new update. I was getting tired of consistently smooth fps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beat him yet? There are some pretty straightforward strats to taking him down.
    That got is dead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn right when I start this game I'm going to have to stop it, since Fallout 4 Far Harbor comes out Thursday and I don't want to get 10 hours into a game and then stop playing it for a month while I'm on Fallout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn right when I start this game I'm going to have to stop it, since Fallout 4 Far Harbor comes out Thursday and I don't want to get 10 hours into a game and then stop playing it for a month while I'm on Fallout.
    Play them both homes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play them both homes
    Nah man, I'm monogamous when it comes to gaming.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So I know I said I wasn't going to buy this game because it was too similar to bloodborne but I rented it last week and now I purchased it time for untold amounts of frustration

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I know I said I wasn't going to buy this game because it was too similar to bloodborne but I rented it last week and now I purchased it time for untold amounts of frustration
    Yup.. this game pisses me off, but it doesn't feel cheap so I keep coming back for more punishment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've reached the final boss. Here we go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never played any of the souls series? Should I buy bloodborne first or just go with dark souls?

Watching videos, doesnt look lile my kind of game though.

I wish there was more games like dragon age..only non sport game Ive spent over 50 hours on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never played any of the souls series? Should I buy bloodborne first or just go with dark souls?

I wish there was more games like dragon age..only non sport game Ive spent over 50 hours on.
    It's a combat based fighting game. If you don't like that, you won't like this. It's very hardcore and extremely difficult.

Just put away the final boss solo. The ending music is glorious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just do what I do and check it out on Redbox...its worth the 3.25 to see if its worth your time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No more red box in Canada.

Ill probably just buy bloodborne for 25 bucks and seebif I like it or not. If not, Ill resell the damn game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn that sucks. but yeah not a bad idea especially for 25 bucks. DS3 and blood borne are very similar so if you like one you'll probably like the other

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I would recommend Demon's or Dark Souls first. The funny part of Dark Souls is that I had a good 150 hours between two characters invested, yet I never actually bothered beating the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thought about getting this and then I remembered how tiresome and boring bloodborne got after awhile and decided against it
    You shut your mouth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would recommend Demon's or Dark Souls first. The funny part of Dark Souls is that I had a good 150 hours between two characters invested, yet I never actually bothered beating the game.
    Hey red, you think Demon's Souls is the best in the series? I'm loving Bloodborne so much I'm thinking of buying a PS3 just for Demon's Souls and Shadow of the Colossus remaster.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Hey red, you think Demon's Souls is the best in the series? I'm loving Bloodborne so much I'm thinking of buying a PS3 just for Demon's Souls and Shadow of the Colossus remaster.
    BB > DS > DS3 > DeS > DS2

Demon's Souls might not have an online community anymore. They're all good, but if you want the faster paced combat, Dark Souls 3 is the closest to Bloodborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BB > DS > DS3 > DeS > DS2

Demon's Souls might not have an online community anymore. They're all good, but if you want the faster paced combat, Dark Souls 3 is the closest to Bloodborne.
    Do I miss much if I play Dark Souls 1 before Demon's Souls? Are they relatively independent games or is DS1 a continuation of DeS?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Besides similar gameplay, neither game has anything to do with each other. The Dark Souls games barely have stories, so you can't really spoil yourself.

Thread Information