Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    No amount of smilies will save you on this one, tbh.
    son a rock hard defense, a no nonsense coach and an attack with the would-be goat, higuain, di maria, lavezzi couldn't do the job. Argentina needed on ing goal in the final and they'd be champs, you'd think the would be Goat would actually do something tbh.. that's why I'm laughing because it is this obvious

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son a rock hard defense, a no nonsense coach and an attack with the would-be goat, higuain, di maria, lavezzi couldn't do the job. Argentina needed on ing goal in the final and they'd be champs, you'd think the would be Goat would actually do something tbh.. that's why I'm laughing because it is this obvious
    A rock solid defense is a defense that defends well without the need of parking the bus. The only reason Argentina didn't concede in any of the 4 elimination games in regulation is 'cause they went full catenaccio. They couldn't played an open style because they lacked quality defenders to defend on the open field, that's why they needed to park the bus. And if you park the bus, your offense suffers. And that's what happened.

Also, Di Maria didn't play in the final. I don't know why you keep bringing him up, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    A rock solid defense is a defense that defends well without the need of parking the bus. The only reason Argentina didn't concede in any of the 4 elimination games in regulation is 'cause they went full catenaccio. They couldn't played an open style because they lacked quality defenders to defend on the open field, that's why they needed to park the bus. And if you park the bus, your offense suffers. And that's what happened.

Also, Di Maria didn't play in the final. I don't know why you keep bringing him up, tbh.
    Son, if they played so much catennacio was there a lot of OPEN space available for a goat to go on a maradona run tbh? what did misty do? he played defense? no son, he shat the bed, defense was assured, space to attack was assured, match importance was assured, basically the table was set and yet he did nothing. GOAT my ass. Man up and accept it that he has GOAT talent but none of the GOAT intangibles, and his claim to GOAT is waning by the year.

I also bring up di maria because world cups are won over a tournament not a single match, and he was a major contributor.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Son, if they played so much catennacio was there a lot of OPEN space available for a goat to go on a maradona run tbh? what did misty do? he played defense? no son, he shat the bed, defense was assured, space to attack was assured, match importance was assured, basically the table was set and yet he did nothing. GOAT my ass. Man up and accept it that he has GOAT talent but none of the GOAT intangibles, and his claim to GOAT is waning by the year.

I also bring up di maria because world cups are won over a tournament not a single match, and he was a major contributor.
    There was no space to counter, opposing teams left a lot of players on D because of respect to the GOAT, tbh. That's also why Argentina didn't suffer much on D. Pretty much every Argentina game on the elsemination stage was guaranteed to finish 0-0.

P/S: No, you didn't bring up Di Maria because of the majority of the WC. We weren't even talking about the majority of the WC. We were talking about the Argentina-Germany matchup. You just forgot Di Maria didn't play the final 'cause you are a fairweather football fan, and it shows on the lack of knoweledge and the awful amount of nonsense you spout when trying to argue football, tbh.

" football is boring when there's no International play "

Spoken like a true fair-weather fan, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    There was no space to counter, opposing teams left a lot of players on D because of respect to the GOAT, tbh. That's also why Argentina didn't suffer much on D. Pretty much every Argentina game on the elsemination stage was guaranteed to finish 0-0.

P/S: No, you didn't bring up Di Maria because of the majority of the WC. We weren't even talking about the majority of the WC. We were talking about the Argentina-Germany matchup. You just forgot Di Maria didn't play the final 'cause you are a fairweather football fan, and it shows on the lack of knoweledge and the awful amount of nonsense you spout when trying to argue football, tbh.

" football is boring when there's no International play "

Spoken like a true fair-weather fan, tbh.
    I've been talking about the whole tournament, giving the odds before the tournament, talking about tournament opponents, how it led up to the final and why germany had inferior talent to a team with great defense and messi/higuain/lavezzi up front, and so on. Di maria was an integral piece of that team tbh. In the final di maria didn't play but I though for one final messi might actually do a goat game when it matters. Boy was I wrong...

And without international play only big UCL games are worth it, I'm relegated to watching penaldo scored hat tricks because the goat is busy securing 2nd place in the league vs las palmas
    Btw, I hope he bothers qualifying to the world cup tbh, being that it'll be his last in his prime .. tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    From now on, I won't be engaging in arguments with fair-weather fans. It's a waste of time, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    From now on, I won't be engaging in arguments with fair-weather fans. It's a waste of time, tbh.
    i'd wish son but we only get rain up here I'll accept your white flag waving, as you accepted ours 75 years ago

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Sons great job bribing the opposing team tbh I guess we will see each other in the final..

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Irrelevant tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Just doing the things we're suppossed to do, nothing to see here. GOAT team goating, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sons great job bribing the opposing team tbh I guess we will see each other in the final..
    Son, please tell me you are trolling and you aren't one of those dumbasses who genuinely think the Bolivians would accept not making history in exchange of some couple bucks.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Must of feel nice having a bye round on the semis, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    great save tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Intercontinental Cup winners are now considered Club World Cup champions.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    holy sons, we were so robbed

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Biggest robbery in the history of sports because of the selective use of VAR. If you have the technology, use it on every controversial play. I want to hear the justification for using the VAR in favour of just one team.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    choke, tbh

lol I watched the Higlights...How do you concede 4 goals in basically 45 minutes?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    lol I watched the Higlights...How do you concede 4 goals in basically 45 minutes?

You mean 25 min

Sons wtf happened tbh? Was looking forward to win the Copa at home against you, now the 2nd game is gonna be away

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    What if refs deliberately screwed with the VAR so CONMEBOL drops it and gets back to the traditional match fixing?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    What if refs deliberately screwed with the VAR so CONMEBOL drops it and gets back to the traditional match fixing?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

Thread Information