Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    WATCH: ans host movie night for fans but forget to turn off sprinklers - CBSSports.com

Let me remind you: This team, the one that didn't turn off the sprinklers on movie night, is the team that just acquired a zillion draft picks and will attempt to construct a winning roster by carefully grading and selecting pro prospects.
    What could go wrong?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I think it makes sense. They got a stupid offer to move down. The could probably get back up to 6 or 7 with just a second and third.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    eagles up to #2

just lol

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    eagles confirmed they're taking a QB... so we know the top 2 picks are going to be Goff and Wentz (order tbd but most people have Goff going #1)

that leaves a lot of options for the teams picking after that

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    Post Count
    can't believe these idiots get paid millions to everything up

Paying Badford and then mortgaging your future for an unsure QB

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So QBs with the first two picks, then Tunsil, Ramsey, Jack, Elliott and Bosa as the next five? Praying for Jerry to go after Ezekiel.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Who the is Chase Daniel ? Why Eagles paid him and Bradford, and then paid a lot of picks to draft another QB ?

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    The Browns amaze me. I've never seen an NFL franchise that tries so hard to avoid solving their quarterback problem. If this front office and coaching staff are -canned in two years this trade will be the reason why.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    philly is just

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Browns amaze me. I've never seen an NFL franchise that tries so hard to avoid solving their quarterback problem. If this front office and coaching staff are -canned in two years this trade will be the reason why.
    yeah cos this first round qb drafting trend is working like gang busters...

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So QBs with the first two picks, then Tunsil, Ramsey, Jack, Elliott and Bosa as the next five? Praying for Jerry to go after Ezekiel.

So far it has been great news for the Ravens. I'm ok with any of those guys or Buckner. I just don't wanna Elliott.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nah, Ramsey plz! Please, please, please

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Taking a day off to watch this lol

They got a ton back for the pick including the #8 tbh. The top 2 QB's aren't really full proof QB's, too many unknowns. Browns can still add another decent QB outside of those 2. They have alot of other needs too, so this years extra picks they got can help with that. I don't get why Philly would try to give away so much after going with Badford just recently

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So first these two loser franchises exchange QBs....when that blows up in their face... they decide to mortgage their future to draft 2 underwhelming QB prospects...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So first these two loser franchises exchange QBs....when that blows up in their face... they decide to mortgage their future to draft 2 underwhelming QB prospects...

damn

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So Bradford is demanding a trade now. Eagles guaranteed him at least three times a much as he deserved, and he's ing about having to compete with a rookie? What an asshole.

Thread Information