My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    G-man better know what he's doing....

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ... would make a nice pairing with Sean Smith tbh

but we dont have the cap room left. dirty move by carolina waiting for everybody's cap space to dry up before pulling this . bad faith

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He is going to the 49ers

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ... would make a nice pairing with Sean Smith tbh

but we dont have the cap room left. dirty move by carolina waiting for everybody's cap space to dry up before pulling this . bad faith
    it really isn't, players have started to go way overboard with their demands.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Jags have some cap space I think even though we have house and amukamara.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Jags have some cap space I think even though we have house and amukamara.
    The Jags have the most cap space at I believe $54 million under the cap. The beauty is that they still have some dead weight players that can be cut to add an addition $10-15 mil. But the 49ers and bears got space too. I would sign Norman then draft Ramsey and call it a day! Remember we signed Gipson from the Browns too!

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Redskins + Josh Norman = St@cked!!!

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 1h1 hour ago
    It's going to take another team stepping up big to keep Josh Norman from staying in DC. Their offer is very strong

Peter Schrager
    @PSchrags
    6m6 minutes ago

Rumor around the league is that a Redskins- Josh Norman deal could be done by end of business Friday. And it'll be a big $ one. @NFLonFOX

Mark Bullock
    ‏@MarkBullockNFL
    2m2 minutes ago

What does that mean for #Redskins? If Norman signs, he fits in with what Joe Barry & Perry Fewell like to do: drop 7 in zone, rush 4

Tarik El-Bashir ‏@TarikCSN 5m5 minutes ago
    Source confirms that free agent CB Josh Norman will be meeting with the #Redskins in Ashburn tomorrow, as @RapSheet said. #RedskinsTalk

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he's going to the niners.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why am I not all that excited about adding him to my Niners?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    skins

Redskins doing work

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's going to the niners.
    will be fun to see him against dez twice a year

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    will be fun to see him against dez twice a year
    And Beckham

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Newton ran him outPERIOD

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I'm excited about this pickup. Redskins just need a free safety and nose tackle in the draft and they will take another step in the right direction. I love McCloughan!

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Gettleman doesn't around but I do think he jew'd this one up tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Jags have the most cap space at I believe $54 million under the cap. The beauty is that they still have some dead weight players that can be cut to add an addition $10-15 mil. But the 49ers and bears got space too. I would sign Norman then draft Ramsey and call it a day! Remember we signed Gipson from the Browns too!
    At least you got Ramsey

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    At least you got Ramsey
    This draft is one that was like a miracle for the Jags. The draft was an extremely deep at defensive prospects. The Jags had major needs at corner, LB and De. They killed with the defensive picks from top to bottom. Our GM wasn't ing around. Jags drafted the top two defensive prospects in the draft. If Myles Jacks knee holds up, we might be hoisting a trophy in the near future. Jags were slow and could not cover or pressure on 3rd downs often allowing weak offensive teams have major games against our defense. I.E.: Hoyer and the Texans. Those days are over! All thanks to the real mvp Jerry jones!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This draft is one that was like a miracle for the Jags. The draft was an extremely deep at defensive prospects. The Jags had major needs at corner, LB and De. They killed with the defensive picks from top to bottom. Our GM wasn't ing around. Jags drafted the top two defensive prospects in the draft. If Myles Jacks knee holds up, we might be hoisting a trophy in the near future. Jags were slow and could not cover or pressure on 3rd downs often allowing weak offensive teams have major games against our defense. I.E.: Hoyer and the Texans. Those days are over! All thanks to the real mvp Jerry jones!

Stephen and Garrett are in charge of drafting actually, thank them. Although I'm sure Elliott will be ok, we avoid our need at 4.. Draft a redshirt LB with nerve damage in the 2nd, and ever drafted our power forward of the future in the 6th not having any 7th rounders

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

Stephen and Garrett are in charge of drafting actually, thank them. Although I'm sure Elliott will be ok, we avoid our need at 4.. Draft a redshirt LB with nerve damage in the 2nd, and ever drafted our power forward of the future in the 6th not having any 7th rounders

It it wasn't just the Cowboys draft that had me scratching my head. Examples Browns and Texans drafting a combined 7 wrs in a weak skill position draft year. But it's all a crap shoot. Those wrs may be the best players and all those defensive prospects we drafted might become meh players. I've rarely seen teams attack their needs so agressively as the jags did this weekend. But it could be that the jags are just finally becoming a competent franchise and I'm not used to it.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Actually thinking more about it. The Texans really targeted speed on offense. They've rebuilt the offense in one off season much like the jags rebuilt their defense in one off season. As for the Cowboys I think they are trying to recapture that performance from two years ago. Eazy-E may be great but Romo has to be that guy from two years ago for it to work out. Will see. It's going to be fun to see it all play out.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i don't think the texans rebuilt anything tbh.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

McClay and Stephen tbh. I think the only reason they took a chance on Smith is Dallas' team doctor performed his surgery and felt pretty confident about recovery.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McClay and Stephen tbh. I think the only reason they took a chance on Smith is Dallas' team doctor performed his surgery and felt pretty confident about recovery.
    yup. i never doubt mcclay. ever since he took over the scouting/drafting, we've done a lot better at drafts. remember when we drafted zach martin and nobody liked it because they wanted defense?

we got the best running back in the draft by leaps and bounds with HOF potential and the best linebacker in the draft who would have been a top 3 pick if he was healthy.

yup. i never doubt mcclay. ever since he took over the scouting/drafting, we've done a lot better at drafts. remember when we drafted zach martin and nobody liked it because they wanted defense?

we got the best running back in the draft by leaps and bounds with HOF potential and the best linebacker in the draft who would have been a top 3 pick if he was healthy.
    The third best RB if you count last year's draft and next year's draft. (And there are arguments for him being the 4th depending on how you view Dalvin Cook. Even McCaffery will kill it on a team like the Patriots)

he ain't no generational talent or anything

Thread Information