Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Higuain has been fantastic this season as well

Before the annual chokejob - this year hos chokejob was going after a referee

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Is that how Mexican babies are made?

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Because they take all the best players. If all the guys stayed at their home country, South America would have the best leagues.

Messi, Maradona, Pelé, Distefano, Neymar, fat Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Romario, etc. All South Americans. The are you talking about son?
    the players themselves also choose to leave, so it's not like European clubs just snatch them, maybe before the distance between Europe and south/north america wasn't so big, but now it is more apparent, just check the recent WC champions tbh

Do you think messi would be the same player he is today had he stayed in south america?

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Lol Failevancy

Someone show this chump what Suarez did to Bayern last champion league lol
    Even his self assist before he gave Messi the assist for his goal in their last game is technique and skill
    Few players in Europe have, and even if they do have the skill, they don't have the balls to pull it.

CROFL new soccer fans
    I did say he has his moments, like against PSG last season. I just don't like his style, I've seen too many games from him where he misplaces passes and he can't dribble for

Possibly the best goal scorer today, but you gotta do it with style too you know? If substance on how you scored goals didn't exist then cristiano would be considered the best player in the world tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    the players themselves also choose to leave, so it's not like European clubs just snatch them, maybe before the distance between Europe and south/north america wasn't so big, but now it is more apparent, just check the recent WC champions tbh

Do you think messi would be the same player he is today had he stayed in south america?
    They decide to leave 'cause they will make millions and millions that can't be made playing in South America.

If this is a troll job, well done son. If not, stop. 'cause you're making a fool of yourself, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    They decide to leave 'cause they will make millions and millions that can't be made playing in South America.

If this is a troll job, well done son. If not, stop. 'cause you're making a fool of yourself, tbh.
    europe isn't just the best at football right now cause they steal south americans, they argubly have the best managers and tactics

and I don't let my nationality blind me from the reality, unlike that dude TheGreatYacht I don't myself whenever the poor mans Lewandoski, Chicharito, scores a goal

Messi is more european than argentinian, he was raised in la masia and he is the player he is today thanks to that golden generation tbh, I bet you aren't gonna accept it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    europe isn't just the best at football right now cause they steal south americans, they argubly have the best managers and tactics

and I don't let my nationality blind me from the reality, unlike that dude TheGreatYacht I don't myself whenever the poor mans Lewandoski, Chicharito, scores a goal

Messi is more european than argentinian, he was raised in la masia and he is the player he is today thanks to that golden generation tbh, I bet you aren't gonna accept it.
    Have you even watched videos of Messi playing when he was just a kid in Argentina? He did the same he does now. Sure, La Masia might help some but 90% was what Messi was born with. Messi's dribbling style is the typical Argentinian style, I don't know what the are you talking about.

Best tacticians in the World

Best coach in the World is by far Simeone right now. He isn't European, tbh. Pochettino might be number two, tbh.

And a lot of south Ayercans coaches don't have anything to envy to guys lguy Guardiola or Mourinho. The only difference is that these last two have the chance to coach stacked teams and the South American coaches don't.

Of the top 10 players in the World most are South Americans, same happens when you look into the best players of All-time.

There's a reason why there's this saying in the history of football that says: "south america is talent and flair and Europe is dedication and tactics". Of course, this is bull like all generalizations, but there's still a reason it exists.

I trully don't know how you came up with bull thought of South American football style being ugly, but you are way of base son. Stop repeating 'cause it makes you look ignorant. God bless.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Wtf did I just read

Chicharito is a Top 3 'Number 9' though

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Have you even watched videos of Messi playing when he was just a kid in Argentina? He did the same he does now. Sure, La Masia might help some but 90% was what Messi was born with. Messi's dribbling style is the typical Argentinian style, I don't know what the are you talking about.

Best tacticians in the World

Best coach in the World is by far Simeone right now. He isn't European, tbh. Pochettino might be number two, tbh.

And a lot of south Ayercans coaches don't have anything to envy to guys lguy Guardiola or Mourinho. The only difference is that these last two have the chance to coach stacked teams and the South American coaches don't.

Of the top 10 players in the World most are South Americans, same happens when you look into the best players of All-time.

There's a reason why there's this saying in the history of football that says: "south america is talent and flair and Europe is dedication and tactics". Of course, this is bull like all generalizations, but there's still a reason it exists.

I trully don't know how you came up with bull thought of South American football style being ugly, but you are way of base son. Stop repeating 'cause it makes you look ignorant. God bless.
    first of all I wasn't just referring to south Americans, they breed some fine players tbh, but they all end up in Europe because that's the highest level of compe ion there is, I only said Suarez has the typical south american style cause Uruguayans are known for their fight spirit but poor skills

Messi got to play with top notch players in la masia, so it didn't just help him " some" like you said

I'm not gonna argue about this anymore because you can't seem to accept the superiority Europe has over south america/north america, I mean it is so obvious but your only reasoning is that they steal your "south Americans" come on son I should have stopped arguing with you when you said that

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Well then you should have said "typical Uruguayan style" and we would have avoided all these posts

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Wtf did I just read

Chicharito is a Top 3 'Number 9' though
    lewandoski, suarez, cristiano(he plays mostly inside the area now) and aubameyang, thats four.. So incorrect he isn't a top 3, maybe somewhere in the top 15, he aint hugo sanchez

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Well then you should have said "typical Uruguayan style" and we would have avoided all these posts
    true

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Just a blast from the past...

Confederations cup before "the bite" in the world cup... I think Suarez had this planned for a while before acting on it:

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Milking Chiellini smh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Just a blast from the past...

Confederations cup before "the bite" in the world cup... I think Suarez had this planned for a while before acting on it:

I think he bited someone in the Premier League as well?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ivanovic.

He also bit a rival during his time in Ajax.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Ivanovic.

He also bit a rival during his time in Ajax.
    that one was the very worst of his career. Looks like a Mortal Kombat Fatality...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    that one was the very worst of his career. Looks like a Mortal Kombat Fatality...

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    And he scores again... matching his Ajax campaign. He was Europe's top scorer that season but dind't grant him golden boot because goals in the dutch league < Spain, Italy and England... lol

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Awesome assist from Alphanel.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He also tried to bite Gerrard when celebrating a goal

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Another double and an assists for the predator...

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    League, pichichi and goldent boot clinching hat trick???

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    More goals than games played... Less than 30% of his teams penalties shot...

Again, only Batistuta's god mode is as good as this TBH

How many of you would still take Lewa instead of Suarez? Please stand up!!!

Thread Information