Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So no Cowboy fans want a legit stud WR to pair with Dez? Dallas has an awful receiving core (as you saw when Dez went out) and I think that is the biggest hole. Dallas got buy with guys like Dunbar, etc.. Pretty well and while a RB would be great, Dez needs help and that would open things up so much for Dallas.
    I don't think you go for that at 4.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So no Cowboy fans want a legit stud WR to pair with Dez? Dallas has an awful receiving core (as you saw when Dez went out) and I think that is the biggest hole. Dallas got by with guys like Dunbar, etc.. Pretty well and while a RB would be great, Dez needs help and that would open things up so much for Dallas.
    Terrance Williams is still improving, he has each year. Dont sleep on him because we had nobody capable of finding him last year.

Post Count
    Terrance Williams is still improving, he has each year. Dont sleep on him because we had nobody capable of finding him last year.
    I'm not impressed with Williams at all. He shrunk big time IMO. He couldn't get loose without Dez on the other side regardless of who was throwing.

I think he's a decent WR3 at best. Dez needs his 1b. He's never had it and I think it would be massive for the offense. I know it's not the norm to take a WR that high, but damn, I think the Cowboys need a truly gifted WR besides Dez.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I keep hearing about Dallas wanting to move their 34 to get back in the first. They're supposedly eyeing Lynch. He may be falling...

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I keep hearing about Dallas wanting to move their 34 to get back in the first. They're supposedly eyeing Lynch. He may be falling...
    zeke and lynch. two yuuugeeee reach

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not impressed with Williams at all. He shrunk big time IMO. He couldn't get loose without Dez on the other side regardless of who was throwing.

I think he's a decent WR3 at best. Dez needs his 1b. He's never had it and I think it would be massive for the offense. I know it's not the norm to take a WR that high, but damn, I think the Cowboys need a truly gifted WR besides Dez.
    I agree, but strange thing is last season he had his highs in targets, rec, and yards.. However, he wasn't a deep threat and only scored 3 times compared to as his career high of 8 TD's.. His route running was improved last season, but he's not gonna shine with bus drivers behind center.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    IIRC, last season Trill Clinton called Byron Jones as the first pick.. Who you got this year?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I got them picking Ramsey

Post Count
    I'm going Elliott. Dallas has been very good lately drafting in a disciplined manner. With the injuries and disappointing season, I think they go for the big name.

Cowboys need defense not offense. They were last in takeaways and barely got any pressure last season. LMAO cowboys had a top 5 run game with McFadden last year they don't need a running g back now that they got Alfred Morris.

Post Count
    Cowboys need defense not offense. They were last in takeaways and barely got any pressure last season. LMAO cowboys had a top 5 run game with McFadden last year they don't need a running g back now that they got Alfred Morris.
    I totally forgot about Morris. I don't know that they are sold on him any more than they were on McFadden, etc..still think the Cowboys like big names and seems about time they go back to doing what they do and going for the name. Hope not.

I totally forgot about Morris. I don't know that they are sold on him any more than they were on McFadden, etc..still think the Cowboys like big names and seems about time they go back to doing what they do and going for the name. Hope not.
    I hope they go with Ramsey or take a chance on bosa

Post Count
    DPGstrodomus

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hopefully we can find some defensive gems in the later rounds. I hope I'm wrong about Elliott

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wish they could of got bosa but hopefully Elliott pans out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't really care for RB at 4.. If he doesnt step in and one, win the starting job, and two, rush for at least 1200 yards behind that line, he's a bust IMO.

He should fit in nicely with the Dallas culture though, cobsidering he likes to publically blame his coaching staff for losses If we're lucky he'll be a cleptomaniac too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't really care for RB at 4.. If he doesnt step in and one, win the starting job, and two, rush for at least 1200 yards behind that line, he's a bust IMO.

He should fit in nicely with the Dallas culture though, cobsidering he likes to publically blame his coaching staff for losses If we're lucky he'll be a cleptomaniac too.
    I was kind of hoping they'd pick Zeke. That being said, unless he's spectacular, I don't know that he improves the team that much over what they have. It's not like the RB committee was awful. With Romo hurt and Dez out, they were easier to defend.

Post Count
    No credit for that call doe? Damn tough crowd I saidddddd

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Elliott is the best back to enter the draft in years, he is the total package and will make an instant impact, a dramatic one. Now there's Romo in third and two. They have a stud to protect a lead and run out the clock, and he can catch and block.A chain mover.

Might be the pick of the draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Elliott is the best back to enter the draft in years, he is the total package and will make an instant impact, a dramatic one. Now there's Romo in third and two. They have a stud to protect a lead and run out the clock, and he can catch and block.A chain mover.

Might be the pick of the draft.
    Love the player, hate the pick. They should've traded back and gotten an extra pick, IMO.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Love the player, hate the pick. They should've traded back and gotten an extra pick, IMO.
    Think of when the Cowboys have had their best seasons, what did they have?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No credit for that call doe? Damn tough crowd I saidddddd
    It was a coin toss 50/50 Elliott or Ramsey cmon man

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Think of when the Cowboys have had their best seasons, what did they have?
    Last time we drafted a good RB in the first round was 1990. Before that? 1977. 26 years later, we're crossing our fingers. I would have preferred Ramsey, but I would love to be wrong.

Post Count
    It was a coin toss 50/50 Elliott or Ramsey cmon man
    Please. No one in here was calling Elliott at all.

Thread Information