O'Brien with no s given

Texans just picked up Wendell Williams.....4.19/40

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Texans just picked up Wendell Williams.....4.19/40
    Kid has some serious jets.

Then in the fall Williams caught 15 passes for 457 yards – good for 30.5 yards per catch – and eight touchdowns in the Patriots’ triple-option offense.
    He was an NAIA second team All-American kick returner, scoring four times on 24 kick returns. Williams set a single-game NAIA record for kick return yardage against Division II Carson-Newman with 287 yards on five returns. He returned two of those for scores.
    In his two-year career with the Patriots, Williams scored 20 times on just 104 touches, including all kick returns, receptions and rushing attempts.
    “That’s the thing – he’s really just scratching the surface of what he’s capable of doing,” Dr. Temple said. “He’s got a big window. There’s no doubt in my mind.”
    Ryhmer also feels Williams does play to that speed but admits kick returning and vertical routes are strong suits. He does feel that practice will help Williams develop his route running, but he will come in able to block as a wideout in a triple-option offense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy "White Shoes" Johnson was out of a rinkydinky little school, as was Chris Warren, Stump Mitc , Fred Jackson, Chris Ivory, so......hmmmmmm?

Apparently this isn't the same berland that lost to Georgia Tech 222-0 in 1916.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-03-2016 at 02:16 AM.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Kid has some serious jets.

Then in the fall Williams caught 15 passes for 457 yards – good for 30.5 yards per catch – and eight touchdowns in the Patriots’ triple-option offense.
    He was an NAIA second team All-American kick returner, scoring four times on 24 kick returns. Williams set a single-game NAIA record for kick return yardage against Division II Carson-Newman with 287 yards on five returns. He returned two of those for scores.
    In his two-year career with the Patriots, Williams scored 20 times on just 104 touches, including all kick returns, receptions and rushing attempts.
    “That’s the thing – he’s really just scratching the surface of what he’s capable of doing,” Dr. Temple said. “He’s got a big window. There’s no doubt in my mind.”
    Ryhmer also feels Williams does play to that speed but admits kick returning and vertical routes are strong suits. He does feel that practice will help Williams develop his route running, but he will come in able to block as a wideout in a triple-option offense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy "White Shoes" Johnson was out of a rinkydinky little school, as was Chris Warren, Stump Mitc , Fred Jackson, Chris Ivory, so......hmmmmmm?

Apparently this isn't the same berland that lost to Georgia Tech 222-0 in 1916.

The first time this kid gets jacked the up running 30mph will be his last tbh. He better have smooth moves like Devin Hester if he wants to stay alive.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Welp...now that the Spurs are on the verge of disappointment, I'm primed and ready for football.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    For those wanting to enjoy the O'Brien fest or Wilfork in overalls again the entire season of last years Hard Knocks will be airing on HBO Signature on July 2nd at 10 pm.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Von trollin Elway

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Back surgery for Watt.........

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Back surgery for Watt.........
    Be honest, is he never the same after this?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    GOATweiler tbh

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    , they are probably gonna have to run a ton of screens since the oline is beat to right now

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    , they are probably gonna have to run a ton of screens since the oline is beat to right now
    Everyone should be back when the seasons starts. As much as I hate those bubble screens, the one they ran was better executed than any I've seen yet.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10-6, first place AFC South, 4th seed

Loss in 1st round at home to Ravens

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lossweiler sucks tbh... he was a mediocre prospect coming out and hasn't really done anything to change that notion. he had that one gutsy performance against the pats... but he was largely ineffective

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Clowney looking beastly

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Clowney looking beastly
    That bull rush though..."Uh oh, Happy's learned how to putt."

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lossweiler sucks tbh... he was a mediocre prospect coming out and hasn't really done anything to change that notion. he had that one gutsy performance against the pats... but he was largely ineffective
    got benched for an eighty year old noodle arm.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    got benched for an eighty year old noodle arm.
    He got benched because the RB fumbled
    Elway still wanted him back..

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Is that why Denver offered him the same money Houston did?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Oz will be fine. He'll be an above average game manager and that will be enough to win the division.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Is that why Denver offered him the same money Houston did?
    denver offered him money because the only other quarterback on their roster was trevor siemian

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    denver offered him money because the only other quarterback on their roster was trevor siemian
    Which is sort of why Houston offered him money.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Which is sort of why Houston offered him money.
    H(/5)yer

Should have rode it out with Weeden against KC. Seriously

Thread Information