My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

I wonder how many Ravens fellows we have on ST

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Really? Are the Ravens serious?

Gonna get in trouble for using full pads in a rookie mini-camp. They're talking fine or maybe even losing a late round draft pick next year.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    For like 5 minutes. Dumb considering it violates the rules by the CBA and I'm positive they're aware of it, but it's such a non-issue.

Seahawks violated a contact rule 2 years ago in the mini-camp and just got fined and lost a couple of mini-camps. I don't expect it to be any different than this.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    For like 5 minutes. Dumb considering it violates the rules by the CBA and I'm positive they're aware of it, but it's such a non-issue.
    Even if it was for 5 minutes...it was still stupid to do. Somebody in the organization should have caught it before it ever happened.

I agree with you that it's a "Non-issue", but the league probably will not agree with us. I don't think it should warrant a draft pick taken away, but you never know.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Even if it was for 5 minutes...it was still stupid to do. Somebody in the organization should have caught it before it ever happened.

I agree with you that it's a "Non-issue", but the league probably will not agree with us. I don't think it should warrant a draft pick taken away, but you never know.
    It wouldn't matter anyway. However, the league would only take away the pick if it affected the games. That rule is in the CBA because of the NFLPA. They last thing they want is for a team to lose a pick and have an extra player go undrafted. Good on Ben Watson for making sure it was only five minutes.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    certified bust. oh well.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

I was so excited about Wallace/Perriman as deep weapons for Flacco this season. Wallace/SS/Aiken is still a decent trio though. Maybe Chris Moore will have a chance to show what he is made of sooner than he thought and I'm still high on Campanaro, even though he is injury-prone as too.
    Last edited by elemento; 06-12-2016 at 04:15 PM.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I was so excited about Wallace/Perriman as deep weapons for Flacco this season. Wallace/SS/Aiken is still a decent trio though. Maybe Chris Moore will have a chance to show what he is made of sooner than he thought and I'm still high on Campanaro, even though he is injury-prone as too.
    At least you all have dat defense.. oh wait they retired.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    At least you all have dat defense.. oh wait they retired.

Ravens will have a much better secondary this season. Not worried about the rest of the defense

I'm still more concerned about the offense. Don't trust Trestman at all.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16...e-knee-surgery

Just needs to take a shot of dead babies, and he'll be fine. Right up until he finds another CL to tear.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Damn. They were banking on Perriman. Now they have a 37-year old Steve Smith Jr. as the leader of that WR corps. Hopefully Mike Wallace can rectify his once promising career.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Damn. They were banking on Perriman. Now they have a 37-year old Steve Smith Jr. as the leader of that WR corps. Hopefully Mike Wallace can rectify his once promising career.
    I actually feel pretty good about the corps. Perriman should be back by training camp or at least he should play in the preseason (and yeah, he strung everyone along last year too). He should have been allowed to come along slowly anyway. SSSr, Aiken and Wallace make for a nice enough top three considering the TEs the team already has on the roster. The compe ion behind those guys with Waller, Moore, Reynold, Camp and Butler should be pretty cool. Looking forward to Flacco coming back with the best unit he's ever had.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ravens just released the Marijuana lover. Yeah, too much distraction calling out the Ravens with that marijuana crap. Could barely play in the last 2 seasons and had a 5 top salary. See ya son

I'm assuming that they feel good about Stanley taking over the LT spot.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I actually feel pretty good about the corps. Perriman should be back by training camp or at least he should play in the preseason (and yeah, he strung everyone along last year too). He should have been allowed to come along slowly anyway. SSSr, Aiken and Wallace make for a nice enough top three considering the TEs the team already has on the roster. The compe ion behind those guys with Waller, Moore, Reynold, Camp and Butler should be pretty cool. Looking forward to Flacco coming back with the best unit he's ever had.
    You are the board's preeminent Ravens' fan, so I'll take your word on this.

Post Count
    Ravens just released the Marijuana lover. Yeah, too much distraction calling out the Ravens with that marijuana crap. Could barely play in the last 2 seasons and had a 5 top salary. See ya son

I'm assuming that they feel good about Stanley taking over the LT spot.
    so ty they couldn't even get a trade for him.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    so ty they couldn't even get a trade for him.
    Worst signing since Domonique Foxworth tbh . Giants will probably sign him now.

Post Count
    Worst signing since Domonique Foxworth tbh . Giants will probably sign him now.
    The guy who was prez of the NFLPA?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The guy who was prez of the NFLPA?
    Yep exactly him

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ha. So Monroe is retiring: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17...en-year-career

What a bust of a signing. I'm almost hoping at this point that the team just doesn't retain players after their first contract. They have such an awful track record with their extensions.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Pretty shaky start to the season so far. I think there's still a lot of talent on the team that isn't playing as well as they can, so they should improve as the year goes on. The most important thing is that they are 2-0 right now. They can get better as their opponents do. Next two weeks are huge. If they can get out of the first quarter of the season 4-0, I think they'll be the playoffs for sure.

Also, it really, really sucks to hear about Clarence Brooks. Dude was a foundational piece of the Ravens organization. Thought he was going to make it.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    They've been frustrating to watch, but like you said the talent is there. That 2nd half opening drive was beautiful, and showed what they're capable of imo

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good solid team... everyone overrated Cinci and underrated you guys. I had you going 10-6, 5 seed wild card, and beating the Texans in the first round.

Aside from 2-0, the most important thing is you have a real legit winning quarterback rather than that fraudulent ginger piece of on the Bungles.

Thread Information